1259 users online (241 members and 1018 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Warrants & Inv. Reports for the Jan 2010 drug arrests

We started a discussion downstairs about the warrants that really belongs up here. This thread is for links and discussion regarding the served and outstanding warrants.

Here's the link to the Putnam County warrants.

http://multimedia.jacksonville.com/W...s_Warrants.pdf

There are also warrants in St. John County. I'll have to search for the link unless someone already has it handy.
    Last edited by Kimster; 01-26-2010 at 09:58 PM. Reason: title
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    We started a discussion downstairs about the warrants that really belongs up here. This thread is for links and discussion regarding the served and outstanding warrants.

There are also warrants in St. John County. I'll have to search for the link unless someone already has it handy.
    I thought these were the St. Johns Co. warrants-it says so in the top left part of the document. Or am I mistaken? The judge that signed them is also from St. Johns Co.
    It says Putnam because they were the lead agency in the case along with FDLE.
    JMO
    Last edited by twall; 01-23-2010 at 04:55 PM.

From just the charges listed on here, it looks like each time Misty had a separate person go with her (except for Ron). I understand these are just the Putnam Co. charges ?

Dec 22nd-Misty and Tommy (charged with more than 4 gms and under 14 gms, $100,000 bond each)

Jan 8th-Misty and Donna (charged with more than 28 gms, $250,000 bond each)

Jan 12th-Misty (charged with more than 4gms and under 14gms, $100,000 bond)

Jan 13th-Misty and Hope (charged with more than 14 gms and under 28 gms, $150,000 bond each)

Jan 14th-Misty and Ronald (charged with more than 28 gms, $250,000 bond each)

Felony warrants obtained by the Orlando Sentinel today indicate Croslin was found selling or holding oxycodone and hydrocodone in Putnam and St. Johns counties on several occasions last month and this month. Twice she had or sold more than 28 grams of the drug, the warrants state.

I believe the possesion or holding of the drug charges are from when they bought drugs from the undercover officer. I bet donna bought a large amount for her buddies.

Both counties felony warrants are in the pdf you posted. The only ones that were St. Johns county were the 1 each for Misty and Donna (Jan. 8). Everything else apparently occured in Putnam.

Copying Search for Truth's listing above, adding counties:

Dec 22nd-Misty and Tommy (charged with more than 4 gms and under 14 gms, $100,000 bond each)- Putnam County

Jan 8th-Misty and Donna (charged with more than 28 gms, $250,000 bond each)- St. John's County

Jan 12th-Misty (charged with more than 4gms and under 14gms, $100,000 bond)- Putnam

Jan 13th-Misty and Hope (charged with more than 14 gms and under 28 gms, $150,000 bond each)-Putnam

Jan 14th-Misty and Ronald (charged with more than 28 gms, $250,000 bond each)- Putnam
    Last edited by Capri; 01-23-2010 at 05:13 PM.

She is royally screwed!! I wonder if they'll cut a deal for her if she comes clean about Haleigh?

Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    I thought these were the St. Johns Co. warrants-it says so in the top left part of the document. Or am I mistaken? The judge that signed them is also from St. Johns Co.
    JMO
    Well, see, that's why we need this thread. I admit that I'm confused about the jurisdictions and would like to understand more about that aspect of the case.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    Both counties felony warrants are in the pdf you posted. The only ones that were St. Johns county were the 1 each for Misty and Donna (Jan. 8). Everything else apparently occured in Putnam.

Dec 22nd-Misty and Tommy (charged with more than 4 gms and under 14 gms, $100,000 bond each)- Putnam County

Jan 8th-Misty and Donna (charged with more than 28 gms, $250,000 bond each)- St. John's County

Jan 12th-Misty (charged with more than 4gms and under 14gms, $100,000 bond)- Putnam

Jan 13th-Misty and Hope (charged with more than 14 gms and under 28 gms, $150,000 bond each)-Putnam

Jan 14th-Misty and Ronald (charged with more than 28 gms, $250,000 bond each)- Putnam
    Thanks Capri. So the only charges we are missing (from this document) are Ron's two charges ($100,000 and $150,000 bond) and Misty's additional charge ?

Well, see, that's why we need this thread. I admit that I'm confused about the jurisdictions and would like to understand more about that aspect of the case.
    Me, too. It is confusing-Capri explained it a bit more so I understand a little better!

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post

Thanks! Ronald has three charges. So, we're missing two warrants, right?

http://www.myfcso.us/fcso-data.cfm?B...=2010-00000151

And then there's still an active one for Misty in PC.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Detective TC is oath-giver on almost all of Misty's warrants. So I'm wondering ... could he be our Undercover Hero?

It looks like the ones that went with Misty, only once, may have gotten cold feet or sensed something was up with the person they were doing business with (undercover cop).

Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    JMO
    I'm sure I read (somewhere) from the presser Thursday that Dominick Pape said the task force wasn't even told about the investigation and impending arrests until the day before.

Twall, I think your first unedited comment was on the mark. jmo.

Whose signature is on those warrants as the judge? [thx - his handwriting is worse than a doctor's.]

PS - I'm sure most of you already know this, but St. Johns, Putnam, Flagler, & Volusia are all 7th Jud Circuit of Fla.
    Last edited by LFlorida; 01-23-2010 at 05:32 PM.

Thanks for bringing this thread up.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post
    Detective TC is oath-giver on almost all of Misty's warrants. So I'm wondering ... could he be our Undercover Hero?
    I don't know, but I think it is a bad idea to blow an u/c LE's cover up here.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast