Warrants & Inv. Reports for the Jan 2010 drug arrests

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
We started a discussion downstairs about the warrants that really belongs up here. This thread is for links and discussion regarding the served and outstanding warrants.

Here's the link to the Putnam County warrants.

http://multimedia.jacksonville.com/WMV/pdfs/Cummings_ Croslin_Brock_ Sykes_Warrants.pdf

There are also warrants in St. John County. I'll have to search for the link unless someone already has it handy.

I thought these were the St. Johns Co. warrants-it says so in the top left part of the document. Or am I mistaken? The judge that signed them is also from St. Johns Co.
It says Putnam because they were the lead agency in the case along with FDLE.
JMO

From just the charges listed on here, it looks like each time Misty had a separate person go with her (except for Ron). I understand these are just the Putnam Co. charges ?

Dec 22nd-Misty and Tommy (charged with more than 4 gms and under 14 gms, $100,000 bond each)

Jan 8th-Misty and Donna (charged with more than 28 gms, $250,000 bond each)

Jan 12th-Misty (charged with more than 4gms and under 14gms, $100,000 bond)

Jan 13th-Misty and Hope (charged with more than 14 gms and under 28 gms, $150,000 bond each)

Jan 14th-Misty and Ronald (charged with more than 28 gms, $250,000 bond each)

Felony warrants obtained by the Orlando Sentinel today indicate Croslin was found selling or holding oxycodone and hydrocodone in Putnam and St. Johns counties on several occasions last month and this month. Twice she had or sold more than 28 grams of the drug, the warrants state.

I believe the possesion or holding of the drug charges are from when they bought drugs from the undercover officer. I bet donna bought a large amount for her buddies.

We started a discussion downstairs about the warrants that really belongs up here. This thread is for links and discussion regarding the served and outstanding warrants.

Here's the link to the Putnam County warrants.

http://multimedia.jacksonville.com/WMV/pdfs/Cummings_ Croslin_Brock_ Sykes_Warrants.pdf

There are also warrants in St. John County. I'll have to search for the link unless someone already has it handy.

Both counties felony warrants are in the pdf you posted. The only ones that were St. Johns county were the 1 each for Misty and Donna (Jan. 8). Everything else apparently occured in Putnam.

Copying Search for Truth's listing above, adding counties:

Dec 22nd-Misty and Tommy (charged with more than 4 gms and under 14 gms, $100,000 bond each)- Putnam County

Jan 8th-Misty and Donna (charged with more than 28 gms, $250,000 bond each)- St. John's County

Jan 12th-Misty (charged with more than 4gms and under 14gms, $100,000 bond)- Putnam

Jan 13th-Misty and Hope (charged with more than 14 gms and under 28 gms, $150,000 bond each)-Putnam

Jan 14th-Misty and Ronald (charged with more than 28 gms, $250,000 bond each)- Putnam

She is royally screwed!! I wonder if they'll cut a deal for her if she comes clean about Haleigh?

I thought these were the St. Johns Co. warrants-it says so in the top left part of the document. Or am I mistaken? The judge that signed them is also from St. Johns Co.
JMO
Well, see, that's why we need this thread. I admit that I'm confused about the jurisdictions and would like to understand more about that aspect of the case.

Both counties felony warrants are in the pdf you posted. The only ones that were St. Johns county were the 1 each for Misty and Donna (Jan. 8). Everything else apparently occured in Putnam.

Dec 22nd-Misty and Tommy (charged with more than 4 gms and under 14 gms, $100,000 bond each)- Putnam County

Jan 8th-Misty and Donna (charged with more than 28 gms, $250,000 bond each)- St. John's County

Jan 12th-Misty (charged with more than 4gms and under 14gms, $100,000 bond)- Putnam

Jan 13th-Misty and Hope (charged with more than 14 gms and under 28 gms, $150,000 bond each)-Putnam

Jan 14th-Misty and Ronald (charged with more than 28 gms, $250,000 bond each)- Putnam
Thanks Capri. So the only charges we are missing (from this document) are Ron's two charges ($100,000 and $150,000 bond) and Misty's additional charge ?

Well, see, that's why we need this thread. I admit that I'm confused about the jurisdictions and would like to understand more about that aspect of the case.

Me, too. It is confusing-Capri explained it a bit more so I understand a little better!

Thanks! Ronald has three charges. So, we're missing two warrants, right?

http://www.myfcso.us/fcso-data.cfm?BookingNumber=2010-00000151

And then there's still an active one for Misty in PC.

Detective TC is oath-giver on almost all of Misty's warrants. So I'm wondering ... could he be our Undercover Hero?

It looks like the ones that went with Misty, only once, may have gotten cold feet or sensed something was up with the person they were doing business with (undercover cop).

JMO

I'm sure I read (somewhere) from the presser Thursday that Dominick Pape said the task force wasn't even told about the investigation and impending arrests until the day before.

Twall, I think your first unedited comment was on the mark. jmo.

Whose signature is on those warrants as the judge? [thx - his handwriting is worse than a doctor's.]

PS - I'm sure most of you already know this, but St. Johns, Putnam, Flagler, & Volusia are all 7th Jud Circuit of Fla.

Detective TC is oath-giver on almost all of Misty's warrants. So I'm wondering ... could he be our Undercover Hero?

I don't know, but I think it is a bad idea to blow an u/c LE's cover up here.

Thanks Capri. So the only charges we are missing (from this document) are Ron's two charges ($100,000 and $150,000 bond) and Misty's additional charge ?

Here's the link to Putnam County's press release:

http://www.pcso.us/2010-1-20-a

It states that Ronald & Misty were buying on the day of the arrest (1/20), and were arrested immediately & taken into custody. I haven't seen copies of those yet.
This from the above linked PCSO press release:

"The following list details the charges and bonds for the subjects involved in this case:

Misty Janette Croslin, DOB: 12/09/1991 -
Six (6) Counts of trafficking in Prescription Medications (Bond - $950,000.00)

Ronald Lemyles Cummings, DOB: 10/29/1983 -
Three (3) Counts of Trafficking in Prescription Medications (Bond - $500,000.00)

Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., DOB: 08/02/1986 -
One (1) Count of Trafficking in Prescription Medications (Bond - $100,000.00)

Hope A. Sykes, DOB: 03/24/1991 - One (1) Count of Trafficking in Prescription Medications (Bond - $150,000)

Donna Brock - One (1) Count of Trafficking in Prescription Medications (Bond - $250,000.00)"

I don't know, but I think it is a bad idea to blow an u/c LE's cover up here.

it's on the warrant.

i was thinking he's got a different name on the street, don't you?

Bye Bye Ron & Misty :woohoo:

So R & M are each looking at the minimum of 25 years or is it 15 years (which is the least they can get) right? unless one of them cuts a deal and starts talking about Haleigh?

Am I right about this? can someone explain? thanks

I'm sure I read (somewhere) from the presser Thursday that Dominick Pape said the task force wasn't even told about the investigation and impending arrests until the day before.

Twall, I think your first unedited comment was on the mark. jmo.

Whose signature is on those warrants as the judge? [thx - his handwriting is worse than a doctor's.]

PS - I'm sure most of you already know this, but St. Johns, Putnam, Flagler, & Volusia are all 7th Jud Circuit of Fla.
I didn't know that before, LF, but gathered that from reading. As for the judge's name, forget it. I looked at the list of 7th JCC judges in FL, and still can't figure it out.

Bye Bye Ron & Misty :woohoo:

So R & M are each looking at the minimum of 25 years or is it 15 years (which is the least they can get) right? unless one of them cuts a deal and starts talking about Haleigh?

Am I right about this? can someone explain? thanks

"If convicted as charged, Ronald Cummings, Misty Cummings, and Donna Brock, could receive a minimum mandatory sentence of twenty-five (25) years in state prison. If convicted, the other individuals can receive minimum sentences ranging from three (3) years to fifteen (15) years in state prison. "

from PCSO's press release

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back