758 users online (70 members and 688 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,557

    Actor, comedian Andy Dick arrested in W.Va.

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100123/...N0b3Jjb21lZGlh

    "Actor and comedian Andy Dick has been charged with two felony counts of sexual abuse in West Virginia.

    Dick was arraigned Saturday afternoon in Cabell County Magistrate Court. Court documents say Dick is accused of grabbing a bouncer's crotch earlier in the morning at the Rum Runners bar in Huntington. Magistrate Patty Verbage Spence set bail at $60,000......."



    Gee, that was really funny. I'm so glad Mr. Dick expressed himself in such a "humorous" way. What'll you bet that it was all a big misunderstanding? Hopefully, he won't be laughing when he gets his sentence.
    Last edited by Missizzy; 01-23-2010 at 05:25 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    11,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100123/...N0b3Jjb21lZGlh

    "Actor and comedian Andy Dick has been charged with two felony counts of sexual abuse in West Virginia.

    Dick was arraigned Saturday afternoon in Cabell County Magistrate Court. Court documents say Dick is accused of grabbing a bouncer's crotch earlier in the morning at the Rum Runners bar in Huntington. Magistrate Patty Verbage Spence set bail at $60,000......."



    Gee, that was really funny. I'm so glad Mr. Dick expressed himself in such a "humorous" way. What'll you bet that it was all a big misunderstanding? Hopefully, he won't be laughing when he gets his sentence.
    Shades of his antics out here year before last.

    On July 16, 2008, Dick was arrested in Murrieta, California on suspicion of drug possession and sexual battery.

    He was arrested for allegedly grabbing and pulling down a 17 year old girl's tank-top and brassiere down, thereby exposing her breasts. During a search of his person, police reported finding a small quantity of marijuana and one Xanax tablet (for which Dick did not have a prescription) in his front pants pocket.
    credit Wikipedia

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Silicon Hills
    Posts
    9,218
    thanks for the 411 on this jerk....I'll be sure to change the channel any time I see him on.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~



    Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    282
    What a loser. I use to like him in the show "News Radio". The one with Phil Hartman. (RIP

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,557
    This sounds like something a delinquent 14 year old boy would pull. And our kids see these guys achieving success and making big bucks. It makes me sad. Yikes.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,557
    It also bothers me that the younger generation sees these fools "clean up" and help with celebrity fund-raising, and lookin' snazzy on the red carpet, etc. I think it's far too confusing.

    Bad behavior is bad behavior and he deserves to be shunned. Sad thing is is that many will buy the "misunderstanding" garbage. Whatever happened to shame?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    It also bothers me that the younger generation sees these fools "clean up" and help with celebrity fund-raising, and lookin' snazzy on the red carpet, etc. I think it's far too confusing.

    Bad behavior is bad behavior and he deserves to be shunned. Sad thing is is that many will buy the "misunderstanding" garbage. Whatever happened to shame?
    Iz, trust me Andy Dick never looks snazzy.

    Ask me who the craziest, nutter in Hollywood is? I'd say this guy. He's out of his mind. He's seriously disturbed. He used to live with his wife and child upstairs and his girlfriend downstairs. He had some affair going with Bijou Phillips or her friend. Hung around with Sean Lennon. I mean people that are way too young for this guy to be around.

    He's a danger to himself and others. Hey, I'm not the sanest, all together chick, but this guy is out there. He needs serious help. I'm all for someone getting help, but this dude seems hell bent on just wrecking chaos wherever he goes. The fact that someone hasn't beat him down by now is a miracle.

    The first time I knew he was outtahere was when he showed up on The Rosie O'Donnell show dressed in like his undies as a banana. There's always hope, but he belongs locked the heck up. Keep him where he is.

  8. #8
    wonders's Avatar
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Here There and Everywhere
    Posts
    3,353
    IIRC wasn't he also on one of the Celebrity Rehab's with Dr. Drew?
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    28,119
    Please do not be offended by the slang, but this guy is a chronic head case...thank God he usually has someone driving him around or he would have taken someone out by now and perhaps himself...
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,328
    Ya know he did clean up for awhile (after Dr. Drew's celebrity rehab) -- then I believe he went on to the show "Sober House" (per Wilkepedia). So he was clean there for awhile. In September, 2009 he said he had been sober for about a year. So he apparently fell off the wagon since then and his arrest on the 23rd.

    I feel bad for his son, who he's supposed to be a role model for. But, from what I've seen of Dick's past - he'll never grow up. So sad....

    Mel


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,333
    I saw him recently on Wendy Williams' show and he was talking about his sobriety. So much for that. I don't think he's ever served any jail time for his "antics". maybe that needs to happen.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,557
    My concern is that our kids and young adults watch these people and form their opinions on just what is accepted and isn't. Believe me, I'm not a prude or a goody two shoes but I don't like celebrities and athletes who make totals fools of themselves and show up on the talk show circuit two weeks later, joking about someone else's pain or embarrassent. In real life, it's not as easy as that. It's getting harder and harder to find truly up-standing but "cool" role models for kids.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,150
    Snipped from the article:

    Spence set a Feb. 2 hearing for the 44-year-old Dick, who was in Huntington to perform at the Funny Bone Comedy Club. Funny Bone managing partner Tom Schaefer posted Dick's bail and said Dick is "absolutely still on the schedule for Saturday and Sunday."

    If AD is still on the schedule for today (Sunday) apparently the comedy club didn't take this very seriously. It's like rewarding bad behavior, IMO.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    28,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyz_Mum View Post
    Snipped from the article:

    Spence set a Feb. 2 hearing for the 44-year-old Dick, who was in Huntington to perform at the Funny Bone Comedy Club. Funny Bone managing partner Tom Schaefer posted Dick's bail and said Dick is "absolutely still on the schedule for Saturday and Sunday."

    If AD is still on the schedule for today (Sunday) apparently the comedy club didn't take this very seriously. It's like rewarding bad behavior, IMO.
    Then I am going to call shenanigans and say it was a publicity stunt to get people into the club.
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    122
    just my opinion. So far this article states Andy Dick groped and kissed a guy, then grabbed the bouncers crotch, but without conflict? I dont know about you but i doubt a bouncer is going to just "take" a grab in the crotch like that, and i dont mean call the police and file a complaint. JMO, but i think it was just people offended by this crazy comedian being, crazy? I'm not going to say what he did was ok, but who hasnt seen andy dick on tv before?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Garry Shandling, actor and comedian, has died at 66
    By KayElJay in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-27-2016, 02:56 PM
  2. Actor arrested for stabbing
    By CASuzk in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 08:43 PM
  3. Andy Dick Arrested...
    By michelle in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 11:27 PM
  4. CA - Dick Wilson dies, `Mr. Whipple' TV actor
    By Dark Knight in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 03:56 PM
  5. Andy Dick Apologizes for Racial Slur
    By hipmamajen in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-08-2006, 08:40 PM