Actor, comedian Andy Dick arrested in W.Va.

Missizzy

Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100123...DeW5faGVhZGxpbmVfbGlzdARzbGsDYWN0b3Jjb21lZGlh

"Actor and comedian Andy Dick has been charged with two felony counts of sexual abuse in West Virginia.

Dick was arraigned Saturday afternoon in Cabell County Magistrate Court. Court documents say Dick is accused of grabbing a bouncer's crotch earlier in the morning at the Rum Runners bar in Huntington. Magistrate Patty Verbage Spence set bail at $60,000......."

Gee, that was really funny. I'm so glad Mr. Dick expressed himself in such a "humorous" way. What'll you bet that it was all a big misunderstanding? Hopefully, he won't be laughing when he gets his sentence.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100123...DeW5faGVhZGxpbmVfbGlzdARzbGsDYWN0b3Jjb21lZGlh

"Actor and comedian Andy Dick has been charged with two felony counts of sexual abuse in West Virginia.

Dick was arraigned Saturday afternoon in Cabell County Magistrate Court. Court documents say Dick is accused of grabbing a bouncer's crotch earlier in the morning at the Rum Runners bar in Huntington. Magistrate Patty Verbage Spence set bail at $60,000......."

Gee, that was really funny. I'm so glad Mr. Dick expressed himself in such a "humorous" way. What'll you bet that it was all a big misunderstanding? Hopefully, he won't be laughing when he gets his sentence.
Shades of his antics out here year before last.

On July 16, 2008, Dick was arrested in Murrieta, California on suspicion of drug possession and sexual battery.

He was arrested for allegedly grabbing and pulling down a 17 year old girl's tank-top and brassiere down, thereby exposing her breasts. During a search of his person, police reported finding a small quantity of marijuana and one Xanax tablet (for which Dick did not have a prescription) in his front pants pocket.
credit Wikipedia

thanks for the 411 on this jerk....I'll be sure to change the channel any time I see him on.

What a loser. I use to like him in the show "News Radio". The one with Phil Hartman. (RIP

This sounds like something a delinquent 14 year old boy would pull. And our kids see these guys achieving success and making big bucks. It makes me sad. Yikes.

It also bothers me that the younger generation sees these fools "clean up" and help with celebrity fund-raising, and lookin' snazzy on the red carpet, etc. I think it's far too confusing.

Bad behavior is bad behavior and he deserves to be shunned. Sad thing is is that many will buy the "misunderstanding" garbage. Whatever happened to shame?

It also bothers me that the younger generation sees these fools "clean up" and help with celebrity fund-raising, and lookin' snazzy on the red carpet, etc. I think it's far too confusing.

Bad behavior is bad behavior and he deserves to be shunned. Sad thing is is that many will buy the "misunderstanding" garbage. Whatever happened to shame?

Iz, trust me Andy Dick never looks snazzy.

Ask me who the craziest, nutter in Hollywood is? I'd say this guy. He's out of his mind. He's seriously disturbed. He used to live with his wife and child upstairs and his girlfriend downstairs. He had some affair going with Bijou Phillips or her friend. Hung around with Sean Lennon. I mean people that are way too young for this guy to be around.

He's a danger to himself and others. Hey, I'm not the sanest, all together chick, but this guy is out there. He needs serious help. I'm all for someone getting help, but this dude seems hell bent on just wrecking chaos wherever he goes. The fact that someone hasn't beat him down by now is a miracle.

The first time I knew he was outtahere was when he showed up on The Rosie O'Donnell show dressed in like his undies as a banana. There's always hope, but he belongs locked the heck up. Keep him where he is.

IIRC wasn't he also on one of the Celebrity Rehab's with Dr. Drew?

Please do not be offended by the slang, but this guy is a chronic head case...thank God he usually has someone driving him around or he would have taken someone out by now and perhaps himself...

Ya know he did clean up for awhile (after Dr. Drew's celebrity rehab) -- then I believe he went on to the show "Sober House" (per Wilkepedia). So he was clean there for awhile. In September, 2009 he said he had been sober for about a year. So he apparently fell off the wagon since then and his arrest on the 23rd.

I feel bad for his son, who he's supposed to be a role model for. But, from what I've seen of Dick's past - he'll never grow up. So sad....

Mel

I saw him recently on Wendy Williams' show and he was talking about his sobriety. So much for that. I don't think he's ever served any jail time for his "antics". maybe that needs to happen.

My concern is that our kids and young adults watch these people and form their opinions on just what is accepted and isn't. Believe me, I'm not a prude or a goody two shoes but I don't like celebrities and athletes who make totals fools of themselves and show up on the talk show circuit two weeks later, joking about someone else's pain or embarrassent. In real life, it's not as easy as that. It's getting harder and harder to find truly up-standing but "cool" role models for kids.

Snipped from the article:

Spence set a Feb. 2 hearing for the 44-year-old Dick, who was in Huntington to perform at the Funny Bone Comedy Club. Funny Bone managing partner Tom Schaefer posted Dick's bail and said Dick is "absolutely still on the schedule for Saturday and Sunday."

If AD is still on the schedule for today (Sunday) apparently the comedy club didn't take this very seriously. It's like rewarding bad behavior, IMO.

Snipped from the article:

Spence set a Feb. 2 hearing for the 44-year-old Dick, who was in Huntington to perform at the Funny Bone Comedy Club. Funny Bone managing partner Tom Schaefer posted Dick's bail and said Dick is "absolutely still on the schedule for Saturday and Sunday."

If AD is still on the schedule for today (Sunday) apparently the comedy club didn't take this very seriously. It's like rewarding bad behavior, IMO.

Then I am going to call shenanigans and say it was a publicity stunt to get people into the club.

just my opinion. So far this article states Andy Dick groped and kissed a guy, then grabbed the bouncers crotch, but without conflict? I dont know about you but i doubt a bouncer is going to just "take" a grab in the crotch like that, and i dont mean call the police and file a complaint. JMO, but i think it was just people offended by this crazy comedian being, crazy? I'm not going to say what he did was ok, but who hasnt seen andy dick on tv before?

Please do not be offended by the slang, but this guy is a chronic head case...thank God he usually has someone driving him around or he would have taken someone out by now and perhaps himself...

Believe, you never offend anyone. Well, I can speak for myself. However, you must cringe each time you read a post I wrote. I'm always using slang. I' sorry if I offended you.

Andy Dick isn't sorry for offending anyone. I don't think. Doesn't it seem like alot of comedians are truly troubled souls?

Brewers is right. I don't think a bouncer would take a crotch grabbing real well. Andy Dick himself claims to be bisexual so the kissing a man is no biggie. It's just kissing a man who you grabbed his crotch without consent.

I used to think he was talented and funny....now I think he's just sad and creepy.

this is not a publicity stunt. he really is whacked out of his mind. Last year he got kicked off the Jimmy Kimmel show for groping and sexually harrassing Ivanka Trump. It was disturbing.

this is not a publicity stunt. he really is whacked out of his mind. Last year he got kicked off the Jimmy Kimmel show for groping and sexually harrassing Ivanka Trump. It was disturbing.

That's a pretty tough thing to do getting kicked off Jimmy Kimmel.

Ivanka should have called in the troops and tuned him up. Indeed this man is really messed up.

A few years ago, I was at a comedy club called Zany's in Nashville, Tennessee. Andy Dick was one of the comedians, the headliner actually. At one point during his performance, he went into the crowd and grabbed a male audience member by the back of his head and dry humped his face really fast.

I wasn't sure at the time if the audience member knew ahead of time and ok'd it or not. You know how Eminem recently was in a crowd and Sasha Cohen in the gay character came from the ceiling and had his *advertiser censored* in Eminem's face...but Eminem later said that it was all planned out beforehand? Hopefully, that's how the Andy Dick dry hump in Nashville happened, but when I read about this case in West Virginia, it makes me think Dick may have really done this to the audience member in Nashville without permission. Dick better be glad he did it to that guy, who didn't do anything. There is no doubt in my mind that I would've thrown an uppercut punch to his ballpouch as hard as possible if he had done that to me.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back