884 users online (131 members and 753 guests)  

Websleuths News

NC - Today's WalMart Registered Sex Offender

Derrick Kenner can't keep it in his pants. Maybe because he's a Registered Sex Offender.

Some poor mom was walking through Wal-Mart parking lot with her children ages 4 and 7. Kenner flashes his private parts and commits a lewd act while staring down this lady and her children. Mom got enough information about the car for LE to make the arrest. You go mom. Sorry your kids had to be subjected to a vile, creep.

Of course this guy has quite a few charges from the past racked up. Thus his RSO status. That works real well.

http://www.shelbystar.com/news/0in-4...rt-margin.html

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Derrick Kenner can't keep it in his pants. Maybe because he's a Registered Sex Offender.

Some poor mom was walking through Wal-Mart parking lot with her children ages 4 and 7. Kenner flashes his private parts and commits a lewd act while staring down this lady and her children. Mom got enough information about the car for LE to make the arrest. You go mom. Sorry your kids had to be subjected to a vile, creep.

Of course this guy has quite a few charges from the past racked up. Thus his RSO status. That works real well.

http://www.shelbystar.com/news/0in-4...rt-margin.html
    How many times are they gonna let this pervy-pedo do this before they friggin' keep him locked up?

I wonder who he's molesting these days - and how much CP is on his home computer?
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

My apologies. His last name is Keener. His conviction was in South Carolina. So he moved to North Carolina. I looked him up on Myspace and think if he goes by the name of Rick I may have found him. BTW, I don't care how many perverts Myspace and Facebook booted off I find RSO's on there all the time. That's just the ones using their real names.

Anyway, here he is.

http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/ResultDeta...A-3944C268C01E

Does that rhyme with weiner?

Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    Does that rhyme with weiner?
    It's only because he didn't kill someone that he's out in 8 years - God, that makes me sick. We all know pedo's can't be rehabilitated, yet the damage he did to those 2 children in that few minutes will last a lifetime for them. I wish we had stronger laws against these creeps -- they don't deserve to share the same air we breathe!

MOO

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    We all know pedo's can't be rehabilitated, yet the damage he did to those 2 children in that few minutes will last a lifetime for them. I wish we had stronger laws against these creeps -- they don't deserve to share the same air we breathe!

MOO

Mel
    Better yet, I say put them on an island somewhere & leave them there to rot. ALL of them. Same goes for murderers, rapists, etc.

Then America will finally be a wonderful place to live in.
    Last edited by Garland; 01-24-2010 at 04:11 PM.