Is this for real? Brad and Angelina break up for good.

maybe he wouldn't shave off that godawful beard like she asked

RadarOnLine is sayng it too!!
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...ngelina-hire-divorce-attornies-break-imminent
REPORT: Brad And Angelina Hire Divorce Attornies, Break-Up Imminent!<snipped>
The News of The World reports that the couple, who have never legally wed but have six children together as well as several businesses and homes, have secretly consulted with divorce lawyers and signed a $205 million split deal.

Yuppers it's for real this time. Brad and Angie split. I just saw it on the news.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news...a-split-according-to-reports-115875-21991362/

'Brad and Angelina split' according to reports.

The Sunday Times says the couple have already signed legal papers to pave the way for a separation involving £205 million, as well as joint custody of their six children.

p.s. gogrannypop, tell me how your date goes with him. Just remember to watch out for the papparrazi.

Didn't this same story come-up about 3 weeks ago?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's not true.

I think Brad and Angelina are having papers drawn-up to clarify their joint estate, primarily for the benefit of their children.

15-20 years from now we'll be reading about their children, it has to be a difficult childhood for them. Maybe octo-mom will set her sights on him now.

VB

Who was his most recent co-star? He is probably at her house.
Actually, I think if we had to place bets on which of the two of them would cheat first, I'd have to put my money on Angelina.

(I happen to like both of them by the way, I'm just speculating here).

I think Brad has more 'traditional' values than Angelina- and she just made that strange comment a couple of weeks ago... something to the effect of she doesn't think cheating is necessarily bad for a relationship, and that just because she and Brad live together doesn't mean they are chained together' (something like that- I'll try to find the exact quote in a minute, if someone else doesn't post it first).

I can just see Angelina getting bored with Brad before Brad would get bored with her.

In other words, I think he is more 'into' her, than she is 'into' him.

That's just my take on the situation. I admire both of them for their love and devotion to their children, and seemingly, to all the children of the world.

Here are some exact quotes from her recent interview with the German magazine, "Das Neue":

* "Fidelity is over-rated".

* She said that if she or Brad had an affair it would not be a problem.

* "Neither Brad nor I have ever claimed that living together means to be chained together. We make sure that we never restrict each other".

* "I doubt that fidelity is absolutely essential for a relationship. It's worse to leave your partner and talk bad about him afterwards".

Here's something else that she is quoted as saying that is very interesting, "The sparks fly at home if the nice Brad fails to see that he's wrong and reacts in a defiant way. Then I get so angry I tear his shirt".

Okay.

When it comes from a reliable source, I'll believe it. And, like some others have posted, I am of the understanding that they have a pretty open relationship, so I doubt cheating is an issue.

Here's something else that she is quoted as saying that is very interesting, "The sparks fly at home if the nice Brad fails to see that he's wrong and reacts in a defiant way. Then I get so angry I tear his shirt".

Okay.

Wow. Reacts in a defiant way? Is he 2 years old?!

Can't believe I'm posting on a Brangelina thread:blushing:

but I just got this via twitter...

again, it is just quoting "reports" but an awful lot of sources are running with it. Have to wonder if it's true.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-split-deal-share-joint-custody-children.html

Is it finally over?

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are set to go their separate ways, according to reports.

The Hollywood power couple are said to have been in talks with lawyers to agree a £205million split deal.

Legal papers, which the pair allegedly signed this week, reveal they plan to share their fortune equally and custody of their six children.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...are-joint-custody-children.html#ixzz0dXnhRfAw

I also don't think it's true. This rumor comes around every once in awhile and then you see them happy and smiling together a few days later. Like someone else said, until I hear it from a reliable source, I don't believe it.

This isn't the most solid news source but according to the New York Post Brangelina are no longer together.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2...olie_meet_lawyers_to_divide_fortune_shar.html

No surprise here is there?

They do have beautiful children. How painful for them.

Looking into the faces of the children in this article's photo-- I'd say, yep... there is some stress there. The only "at ease" expression is Angelina's, and that seems to be PR-- the rest of the bunch look completely exhausted.

Hope they get some instant relief and can avoid hurting all those beautiful kids.

I hope it isn't true :( I saw it on HLN this morning. I really like them together. I must admit that I was on "Team Angelina", lol.

Who was his most recent co-star? He is probably at her house.

That would be me. Nope, he's not here. I told him I can't handle six kids and an ex like Angie.

Hmmmm, according to my mother's two Globes, three National Enquirers, and People Magazine they were only ifffy.

What's up with the pictures of him with the beer bottle in his pocket?

I cant believe I am posting here either lol :)

I am not suprised to hear of this split. I do like AJ but she is a wild one to say the least and likes it her way or no way. I hope they work it out quietly for the kids.

I always believe it is better for the kids for parents to divorce if they don't get along. The constant bickering and fighting will do nothing for the children but hurt them.
My mother stayed married to my father for 13 years thinking it was what was best for us and it was horrible because they fought all the time. I will never forget when my mother told us they were divorcing I was like " Thank God " it was like a huge weight was lifted off of me, I was 10.

I am sorry to see this but it is what is in the best interests of everyone involved...

I like Brad and Angie...and I like Brad and Angie together, and I LOVE that they are like-minded in their charitable actions...
I feel sorry for the kids, who have already lived their short lives under a microscope w paparazzi following their every play date and trip to the grocery store.:(
I think that relationships are hard, and relationships in Hollywood are nearly impossible. I was shocked and saddened to hear about Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins. :(

P.S. Brad looked like Old Man Winter on the Haiti telethon w that beard!:crazy:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998