1253 users online (208 members and 1045 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

anyone going to caseys court hearing tomorrow?

i do plan to be there early- perhaps we can meet in front of court room as i would think there will be a huge line. meet and talk. . i attended last one and state atty was very strong. wonder how it will go monday.
    Last edited by JBean; 01-24-2010 at 08:40 PM. Reason: removed information

i am confused at time. clerk of court site says 10am but i thought its 1:30. help me out/ i could call orl news station. anyone know for sure?

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    I'll be watching for you via In Session from north of the norder. At least I hope I will!! Sounds like you'll be representing us quite fashionably. Have fun! Learn lots and come back tomorrow night to tell us please.

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

Quote Originally Posted by kaRN View Post
    I'll be watching for you via In Session from north of the norder. At least I hope I will!! Sounds like you'll be representing us quite fashionably. Have fun! Learn lots and come back tomorrow night to tell us please.
    I too will be with you in spirit! I am glad that you will be there, for Caylee!

Schmerty_Jones is offline ________________ Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!
    What time will it be on In Session ? I am in Calif. & I figured 1Pm Eastern would be 10Am Pacific ! Also is In Session 246 on DirectTV?

Quote Originally Posted by littlemisslegal View Post
    i am confused at time. clerk of court site says 10am but i thought its 1:30. help me out/ i could call orl news station. anyone know for sure?
    I heard 1:30 eastern,but I would call if I were you and double check.

I would like to go but have not been to one yet. Probably better if I go to a less crowded hearing. I also don't want my friends or family to see me on tv is there somewhere to sit out of any camera view? lol
    Last edited by mommaearth; 01-24-2010 at 11:20 PM.

Hi guys. if any of you are going to meet, please do not post revealing information about yourselves on the board. Please make all arrangements and details as to how to identify one another offboard. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmerty_Jones View Post
    What time will it be on In Session ? I am in Calif. & I figured 1Pm Eastern would be 10Am Pacific ! Also is In Session 246 on DirectTV?

Yes, it's 246 on Direct TV but they go to discussion/commercials so often that I would also have it pulled up on one of the local stations (WFTV, WESH, Click Orlando, MyFox/Orlando or the Orlando Sentinel).

i still see 10am listed on clerk court. i can not understand why they would not update info . i do not want to miss anything. i called wftv and producer said.maybe they did not update friday yet.
    she thinks 1:30. said cathy will be there early morning. fox news no info yet. will try to call but get voice mail. anyone who goes bring cash or cc for parking . it was 2.00 per hour.
    cause i am friendly i may just ask out loud - anyone from websleuths here?lol.
    if i am wrong on time please let me know. i will keep checking back.thanks jbean for removing my personal info. i am way too trusting perhaps.

WESH NEWS SAID THEY WILL BE THERE AT 1:30 FOR HEARING . ROY KRONKS EX WILL BE THERE HE SAID-WOW!
    Last edited by littlemisslegal; 01-24-2010 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemisslegal View Post
    i still see 10am listed on clerk court. i can not understand why they would not update info . i do not want to miss anything. i called wftv and producer said.maybe they did not update friday yet.
    she thinks 1:30. said cathy will be there early morning. fox news no info yet. will try to call but get voice mail. anyone who goes bring cash or cc for parking . it was 2.00 per hour.
    cause i am friendly i may just ask out loud - anyone from websleuths here?lol.
    if i am wrong on time please let me know. i will keep checking back.thanks jbean for removing my personal info. i am way too trusting perhaps.
    Sometimes we forget that there are lots of people reading on these boards, not just posters we know.
    I have met many many Websleuthers in real life and have enjoyed it thoroughly every single time. It has always been a wonderful experience so if any of you get together please enjoy and be safe.

A HUGE THANK YOU to our WSer's that will be attending any of the hearings/trial! We know you are there to represent Caylee!!!

God bless you all!
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere!" MLK, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Hi guys. if any of you are going to meet, please do not post revealing information about yourselves on the board. Please make all arrangements and details as to how to identify one another offboard. thanks.
    Now is the time attendees probably wished they had purchased WS clothing right?
    Every man...should periodically be compelled to listen to opinions which are infuriating to him. To hear nothing but what is pleasing to one is to make a pillow of the mind.
    - St. John Ervine

Do you think the hearing will be posted on the Internet after it's over? I have to miss it because of a doctor's appointment. I could just bust!
    One thing we do know this is this. If we have gotten to this stage, those same jurors have already decided that the face that Caylee Anthony saw in those final moments of her life was her mother`s face. - Assistant State's Attorney Jeffrey Ashton, December 11, 2009

I'll be there. I think it begins at 1:30 PM EST. WFTV.com states this is the correct time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast