anyone going to caseys court hearing tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlemisslegal

compassion and empathy -do not push it
Reaction score
i do plan to be there early- perhaps we can meet in front of court room as i would think there will be a huge line. meet and talk. . i attended last one and state atty was very strong. wonder how it will go monday.

i am confused at time. clerk of court site says 10am but i thought its 1:30. help me out/ i could call orl news station. anyone know for sure?

I'll be watching for you via In Session from north of the norder. At least I hope I will!! Sounds like you'll be representing us quite fashionably. Have fun! Learn lots and come back tomorrow night to tell us please.

I'll be watching for you via In Session from north of the norder. At least I hope I will!! Sounds like you'll be representing us quite fashionably. Have fun! Learn lots and come back tomorrow night to tell us please.

I too will be with you in spirit! I am glad that you will be there, for Caylee!

What time will it be on In Session ? I am in Calif. & I figured 1Pm Eastern would be 10Am Pacific ! Also is In Session 246 on DirectTV?

i am confused at time. clerk of court site says 10am but i thought its 1:30. help me out/ i could call orl news station. anyone know for sure?

I heard 1:30 eastern,but I would call if I were you and double check.

I would like to go but have not been to one yet. Probably better if I go to a less crowded hearing. I also don't want my friends or family to see me on tv :blushing: is there somewhere to sit out of any camera view? lol

Hi guys. if any of you are going to meet, please do not post revealing information about yourselves on the board. Please make all arrangements and details as to how to identify one another offboard. thanks.

What time will it be on In Session ? I am in Calif. & I figured 1Pm Eastern would be 10Am Pacific ! Also is In Session 246 on DirectTV?

Yes, it's 246 on Direct TV but they go to discussion/commercials so often that I would also have it pulled up on one of the local stations (WFTV, WESH, Click Orlando, MyFox/Orlando or the Orlando Sentinel).

i still see 10am listed on clerk court. i can not understand why they would not update info . i do not want to miss anything. i called wftv and producer said.maybe they did not update friday yet.
she thinks 1:30. said cathy will be there early morning. fox news no info yet. will try to call but get voice mail. anyone who goes bring cash or cc for parking . it was 2.00 per hour.
cause i am friendly i may just ask out loud - anyone from websleuths here?lol.
if i am wrong on time please let me know. i will keep checking back.thanks jbean for removing my personal info. i am way too trusting perhaps.

WESH NEWS SAID THEY WILL BE THERE AT 1:30 FOR HEARING . ROY KRONKS EX WILL BE THERE HE SAID-WOW!

i still see 10am listed on clerk court. i can not understand why they would not update info . i do not want to miss anything. i called wftv and producer said.maybe they did not update friday yet.
she thinks 1:30. said cathy will be there early morning. fox news no info yet. will try to call but get voice mail. anyone who goes bring cash or cc for parking . it was 2.00 per hour.
if i am wrong on time please let me know. i will keep checking back.thanks jbean for removing my personal info. i am way too trusting perhaps.
Sometimes we forget that there are lots of people reading on these boards, not just posters we know.
I have met many many Websleuthers in real life and have enjoyed it thoroughly every single time. It has always been a wonderful experience so if any of you get together please enjoy and be safe.

A HUGE THANK YOU to our WSer's that will be attending any of the hearings/trial! We know you are there to represent Caylee!!!

God bless you all!

Hi guys. if any of you are going to meet, please do not post revealing information about yourselves on the board. Please make all arrangements and details as to how to identify one another offboard. thanks.

Now is the time attendees probably wished they had purchased WS clothing right?

Do you think the hearing will be posted on the Internet after it's over? I have to miss it because of a doctor's appointment. I could just bust! :furious:

I'll be there. I think it begins at 1:30 PM EST. WFTV.com states this is the correct time.

WESH NEWS SAID THEY WILL BE THERE AT 1:30 FOR HEARING . ROY KRONKS EX WILL BE THERE HE SAID-WOW!

I'll forget what I read. You can trust me! Forgetting at my age is easier than remembering LOL! Besides, we don't need personal identifyers like a certain clothing to ID the WS reps. You'll be the ones in the audience with the beautiful auras.

Thanks for going littlemisslegal!! Finally we move towards some justice for Caylee!!

I would like to go but have not been to one yet. Probably better if I go to a less crowded hearing. I also don't want my friends or family to see me on tv :blushing: is there somewhere to sit out of any camera view? lol

the last two rows on the angle of where casey sits towards windows will get you on camera. i did not know that and i was on the camera view. when camera is on casey the entire view behind her is filmed it seems. getting ready to go! raining and tornado watc today but its getting nice out and now sun . cameras already filming in front of court house! traffic is backed up

Do you think the hearing will be posted on the Internet after it's over? I have to miss it because of a doctor's appointment. I could just bust! :furious:

i am sure it will, because last time it was. also local news are already outside filming news . i got divorced in that court house and judge strickland was a judge for us in part of divorce. then i got remarried in that court house. lots of things bring back flashbacks when i walk in-lol.

i am sure it will, because last time it was. also local news are already outside filming news . i got divorced in that court house and judge strickland was a judge for us in part of divorce. then i got remarried in that court house. lots of things bring back flashbacks when i walk in-lol.

What news stations are already filming? I want to watch but not sure which has the best coverage. TIA.

The docket was changed to show that the hearing is at 1:30 today

01/21/2010 Defense Response to the State of Florida's Motion to Compel Receiprocal Discovery and Motion for Discovery Schedule

01/22/2010 Defense Response to the State of Florida's Motion to compel Reciprocal Discovery and Motion for Discovery Schedule

01/25/2010 Hearing (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Adams, John H, SR)
Def Motion to Modify Courts Order on Defendants Application for Sub

01/25/2010 State's Response
State of Florida's Response to Defendant's Motion to Take Deposition to Perpetuate the Testimony of Jill Kerley

If you notice - the court hearing that was slated for the 26th last week is now off the docket. (The check fraud docket still shows 10am for the trial/hearing. )
The murder charges docket also shows there were 2 responses by defense to earlier motions filed by the state and since posting this it shows the state has responded to the motion to perpetuate JK's testimony. Lots going on.
Its also weird that the docket is saying the hearing for today is for the subpoena duces tecum, modify the order for TES because I thought a continuance was filed for that and wasn't to be heard today. But maybe I am just plain lost after all this confusion.:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991