CA - Polly Klaas, 12, murdered, Petaluma, 1 Oct 1993

Azlaw

Reaction score
Richard Allen Davis, the man who killed Polly Klass, has a website asking for penpals.

http://www.cuadp.org/

Ward Weaver also has one. The CCADP provides these websites to death row inmates so they can ask for penpals.

i saw davis' site a couple weeks ago...it is disgusting and pathetic. and you know what...there will be some trashy misguided stupid females who will write to him. i wish CA. would put him out of his misery soon. same here with danny rolling who also had a website, not sure if he still does. the death chamber awaits these two EVIL creatures. the souls of the victims cry out for justice. i know the families do. :furious:

I am going to add my two cents and I dont know if it will be taken well, although I will offer my thought anyway.

The problem with Richard Allen Davis being allowed to even ask for a penpal is utterly disgusting. This man is on death row for murder and he's been in and out of jail his whole life. He is a predator and our justice system needs to start putting these people to death immediatly after their convictions, not allowing them to sit around and play games, watch tv, and write to whomever. If you are convicted of a crime, then you need to not be treated like you are a daycamp. He's one of the most sickening people I've never seen on TV. I have no kind thoughts for this man.

I live for the day when these two are given the needle!!! Esp. that revolting Richard A. Davis...I will never forget how he flipped Marc Klaas off in court and Marc went for his throat...I was like, let Marc at him!!!!!!! Pathetic excuses for human beings and the world will be better off when they are in HELL!!!!

I can't even believe this guy is allowed access to a computer in that aspect. It's sickening that our tax dollars support such a monster.

Richard Allen Davis was in a couple of my textbooks when I completed my undergrad studies in Criminology................sick individual.

mrs4point0 said:
I can't even believe this guy is allowed access to a computer in that aspect. It's sickening that our tax dollars support such a monster.

Richard Allen Davis was in a couple of my textbooks when I completed my undergrad studies in Criminology................sick individual.
yes...he is a textbook filthy dung beetle on a pile of sh-t in a bangkok alley. we have something in common...i have studied criminology my entire adult life.

englishleigh said:
I live for the day when these two are given the needle!!! Esp. that revolting Richard A. Davis...I will never forget how he flipped Marc Klaas off in court and Marc went for his throat...I was like, let Marc at him!!!!!!! Pathetic excuses for human beings and the world will be better off when they are in HELL!!!!

I agree. Those deputies should have held Davis down and let Marc loose on him. I don't normally "jump for joy" at the thought of anyone dying, but I know I won't be shedding any tears for this monster.

This guy is the worst of the worst... I too believe that the courtroom should have turned a blind eye and allowed Marc Klaas to have a go at Davis. The words Davis spoke to Klaas were disgusting... when I viewed the quicktime link to the video, I was enraged! This guy should not be allowed to draw another breath...

http://www.cnn.com/US/9609/26/davis.klass/index.html

SAN JOSE, California (CNN) -- "The killer of 12-year-old Polly Klaas was sentenced to death Thursday, moments after outraging courtroom spectators by claiming the girl told him her father had molested her.

Minutes later, Davis addressed the court and suggested Polly's father had molested Polly. (17 sec./224K AIFF or WAV sound)

"The main reason I know I did not attempt any lewd act that night was because of a statement the young girl made to me while walking up the embankment (where she was killed): 'Just don't do me like my Dad,'" Davis said.

The shout of "Burn in hell, Davis!" carried through the courtroom. An enraged Marc Klaas then shouted at Davis and was restrained before storming out of the courtroom. (40 sec./1.5M QuickTime movie) Many in the room broke down in tears. "

Indigo, there aren't words to describe a thing like him. He's not worth any more of anyone's time or energy. The sooner the devil has him full time, the better for all concerned.

SAN QUENTIN, Calif. Officials say it's not clear whether the man in prison for kidnapping and killing Polly Klaas overdosed on drugs accidentally or was trying to kill himself.

Richard Allen Davis was found unconscious Sunday in his cell at San Quentin State Prison. He was treated at the prison infirmary and a local hospital. A prison spokesman says he's "doing fine."

http://www.wreg.com/Global/story.asp?S=5192677

Too bad he lived. How on earth did a San Quentin prisoner get ahold of opium?!

I don't understand why they don't allow these scumbags to go ahead and die when they do stuff like this. Isn't that ultimately what will happen to them?

Good, I am glad .. that would have been the easy way out.. far easier than what he did to Polly klass.. I hope as a pedophile and the murder of a child he continues to recieve his daily punishment from the rest of the San Quentin population. Sorry this guy doesn't get the right to the easy way out..not after what he did to Polly.

opme said:
Good, I am glad .. that would have been the easy way out.. far easier than what he did to Polly klass.. I hope as a pedophile and the murder of a child he continues to recieve his daily punishment from the rest of the San Quentin population. Sorry this guy doesn't get the right to the easy way out..not after what he did to Polly.

He's in A Seg on death row, not in the general population. He doesn't receive any 'daily punishment' from the rest of the San Quentin population - unfortunately. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm surprised this story even got out. Kinda hard for a prison system to admit they have a drug problem going on - smuggled in - someone (lots of someones) isn't doing their job. I think its safe to assume San Quentin isn't the only one but I do wish all the prisons would clean up their act with regard to this issue.

Prisoners should not be allowed the "luxury" of mind altering drugs to while away their time IMO.

Jules said:
He's in A Seg on death row, not in the general population. He doesn't receive any 'daily punishment' from the rest of the San Quentin population - unfortunately. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Darn it!! that at least would have been a little bit of justice... but I suppose your right he would be at risk in the general population... even so death is too easy an out for him .. needs to serve every moment of the remainder of his life...not that it would have any effect I suspose.

I am surprised that the prison has allowed the info about the drug overdose to get out.. just emphasizes that there is still the possiblity of getting drugs and other items in and out of the prison system.. not a reassuring fact for the most of the populous.

raisincharlie said:
I'm surprised this story even got out. Kinda hard for a prison system to admit they have a drug problem going on - smuggled in - someone (lots of someones) isn't doing their job. I think its safe to assume San Quentin isn't the only one but I do wish all the prisons would clean up their act with regard to this issue.

Prisoners should not be allowed the "luxury" of mind altering drugs to while away their time IMO.
Priosners who are doing long (or even short) terms find resourceful ways to manufacture alcohol. I would assume they would even find ways to do the same with some drugs. All prisons should restrict visits to inmates to no contact behind glass. That was people can't slip something in. These 's have too many fringe benefits:furious:

opme said:
I am surprised that the prison has allowed the info about the drug overdose to get out.. just emphasizes that there is still the possiblity of getting drugs and other items in and out of the prison system.. not a reassuring fact for the most of the populous.

I watched a program the other night on the creative methods inmates use to get drugs in. They go as far as having letters sent to them dipped in liquid meth.... :eek:

They will also have their friends/family buy postcards - two of them. They will then carefully peel the top picture part of the card off. They then put drugs on the top of the second card and then reapply the top of the first card over it. VERY hard to detect according to the officers. They use special lighting that can see through the postcards but it's not 100% effective every time.

Was a fascinating show. When you hear stories like that it makes you wonder why they are allowed any mail and/or visitors at all. :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back