Nancy Grace Jan. 25, 2010: Will arrests help find missing Haleigh Cummings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Haleigh's dad, babysitter arrested, will arrests help find missing girl?

"Snip" "Breaking: Ronald Cummings opens up about his arrest from behind bars! This after we learn cops have made no secret that Ronald & Misty will be questioned about Haleigh's vanishing! Will the arrests generate news leads in the little girl's disappearance?

Nancy Grace has the latest breaking details every night at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN. http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Oh well, another day, another bombshell. IMO it's hardly breaking news that the detectives want to question the arrestees about Haleigh... if they didn't, that might be newsworthy.

Good evening! :seeya: Nancy's show is on ~ talking about Haleigh!

Ron & Misty facing 25 yrs. in jail. Ron breaks his silence.

TIA for the updates, I cant do Mizzz Nancy right now!

Kimster this can work for me. You just leave the bread crumbs and I'll come. :blowkiss:

I hope shes asks him why he was smiling in his arrest photo...

I wonder how Nancy feels that her "pal" is in jail.... I wish someone would ask MIZZ Nancy that.

I wonder how Nancy feels that her "pal" is in jail.... I wish someone would ask MIZZ Nancy that.
No, the caller is asking about Ron marrying Misty to avoid statutory rape charges. Is this relevant to what they're in jail for now?? :waitasec:

No, the caller is asking about Ron marrying Misty to avoid statutory rape charges. Is this relevant to what they're in jail for now?? :waitasec:

Maybe Nancy's trying to avoid talking about why they're in jail. :crazy: LOL

Fill the show with fluff and then dance around the issues.

It has NO relevance to them being in jail, or Haliegh, I think it was just someone wanting to get on the show. I wonder who screens these calls.

I think Ron was afraid of being arrested for statutory rape. He knew the popo wanted him and that he wasn't "cleared". He didn't want them to bring him in on that charge.

Maybe Nancy's trying to avoid talking about why they're in jail. :crazy: LOL

Fill the show with fluff and then dance around the issues.
That could be! I'm surprised they all went into such detail to answer a "non-issue"! I want to hear more about Ron's jail house interview!

That could be! I'm surprised they all went into such detail to answer a "non-issue"! I want to hear more about Ron's jail house interview!

I think MN will whip out some issues.... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member