1167 users online (244 members and 923 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2010.1.25 The Check Fraud Case Guilty Plea

Read the plea here and continue discussion:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media...1/51844626.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Read the plea here and continue discussion:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media...1/51844626.pdf
    JB...how do you do that...right when I pressed reply?!

Did anybody think to ask how Casey managed to pay the money back...seeing as she's been in jail and all? I can think of a few different ways...and none make me terribly happy. No, Casey did not make restitution.

Thumbs down Casey Anthonys apology in court January 25, 2010

When a link becomes available of her actual apology I will edit and insert it in the opening post if I can...

Anyhow, who believes that Casey Anthony apologized and plead out only because she was videoed committing these crimes, the police confiscated the ID from her,{obviously THAT was the ID that she used fraudulently, Amy's ID} and there was not a hope of being found innocent and if she did NOT plead guilty the judge may not have been so lenient?

Anyone believe it was genuine and if so, why?

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    When a link becomes available of her actual apology I will edit and insert it in the opening post if I can...

Anyhow, who believes that Casey Anthony apologized and plead out only because she was videoed committing these crimes, the police confiscated the ID from her,{obviously THAT was the ID that she used fraudulently, Amy's ID} and there was not a hope of being found innocent and if she did NOT plead guilty the judge may not have been so lenient?

Anyone believe it was genuine and if so, why?
    http://www.wesh.com/video/22335753/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Did anybody think to ask how Casey managed to pay the money back...seeing as she's been in jail and all? I can think of a few different ways...and none make me terribly happy. No, Casey did not make restitution.
    BBM

Reading another discussion about this, someone posted that CA, has "Grandolllars" ( sickening, but true)

"There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings

My 17 year old said after watching the apology that it looked like a skit she was acting out and she did not believe her. I don't believe her either.

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

JB was on JVM putting his spin on it today saying Casey just felt so bad about what she'd done to Amy - that's why she went ahead and took a plea of guilty.

NO, Casey didn't seem sincere, but she sure took a jaw clenching swallow to get it out.

Casey Looked Excited

When she walked in - I thought - wow, Casey in the old days - full makeup - crisp shirt - feeling pretty good about her entrance.

In some really weird way - I think she was excited to have all eyes on her during her apology - happy to be back being the center of attention - even if it meant to pretend she was sorry.

I also think she's over the moon at not getting full sentences running consecutively like some have suggested, with only time served. IMO Casey still thinks she's getting off on the murder charges, and what's a few felony convictions to a girl like her when she gets acquitted and strolls out of the courtroom?

That girl definitely has a wheel or two missing off her wagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Me View Post
    JB was on JVM putting his spin on it today saying Casey just felt so bad about what she'd done to Amy - that's why she went ahead and took a plea of guilty.

NO, Casey didn't seem sincere, but she sure took a jaw clenching swallow to get it out.
    BBM. There you have it folks! Now we know why donkeys fly!

Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL

After reading (and especially SEEING) Miss Anthony in court today I just have one thing to say.................

"You may wish that you had been a better friend!!!! BUT I WISH YOU HAD BEEN A BETTER MOMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There, now I feel better.........
    Last edited by Wise Old Owl; 01-25-2010 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reeseeva View Post
    BBM

Reading another discussion about this, someone posted that CA, has "Grandolllars" ( sickening, but true)

May be some of the money came from the $200 CA took out of KC's wallet.

Sigh...her apology was not believable. She is not sorry for anything she has done.
    My Mom told me (and showed me) that "Parent is a verb, not a noun" ~ thanks Mom

What strikes me is how many "tears" she can suddenly shed when it's about her fate, but while the focus is on Caylee (in previous hearings), very little emotion is displayed. And even when it is, it's difficult to believe it's sincere. She reserves all of her emotion for herself. Poor Caylee.

Last edited by CuriousTwo; 01-25-2010 at 09:35 PM.
    LACI & CONNER - GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!
    Laci's Archived Thread (Read Only):
    http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    CA probably paid it I would think I don't know a friend of mine says Baez paid it Would that even be ethical if so?

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast