2010.1.25 The Check Fraud Case Guilty Plea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody think to ask how Casey managed to pay the money back...seeing as she's been in jail and all? I can think of a few different ways...and none make me terribly happy. No, Casey did not make restitution.

When a link becomes available of her actual apology I will edit and insert it in the opening post if I can...

Anyhow, who believes that Casey Anthony apologized and plead out only because she was videoed committing these crimes, the police confiscated the ID from her,{obviously THAT was the ID that she used fraudulently, Amy's ID} and there was not a hope of being found innocent and if she did NOT plead guilty the judge may not have been so lenient?

Anyone believe it was genuine and if so, why?

When a link becomes available of her actual apology I will edit and insert it in the opening post if I can...

Anyhow, who believes that Casey Anthony apologized and plead out only because she was videoed committing these crimes, the police confiscated the ID from her,{obviously THAT was the ID that she used fraudulently, Amy's ID} and there was not a hope of being found innocent and if she did NOT plead guilty the judge may not have been so lenient?

Anyone believe it was genuine and if so, why?
http://www.wesh.com/video/22335753/index.html

Did anybody think to ask how Casey managed to pay the money back...seeing as she's been in jail and all? I can think of a few different ways...and none make me terribly happy. No, Casey did not make restitution.

BBM

Reading another discussion about this, someone posted that CA, has "Grandolllars" ( sickening, but true)

My 17 year old said after watching the apology that it looked like a skit she was acting out and she did not believe her. I don't believe her either.

JB was on JVM putting his spin on it today saying Casey just felt so bad about what she'd done to Amy - that's why she went ahead and took a plea of guilty.

NO, Casey didn't seem sincere, but she sure took a jaw clenching swallow to get it out.

When she walked in - I thought - wow, Casey in the old days - full makeup - crisp shirt - feeling pretty good about her entrance.

In some really weird way - I think she was excited to have all eyes on her during her apology - happy to be back being the center of attention - even if it meant to pretend she was sorry.

I also think she's over the moon at not getting full sentences running consecutively like some have suggested, with only time served. IMO Casey still thinks she's getting off on the murder charges, and what's a few felony convictions to a girl like her when she gets acquitted and strolls out of the courtroom?

That girl definitely has a wheel or two missing off her wagon.

JB was on JVM putting his spin on it today saying Casey just felt so bad about what she'd done to Amy - that's why she went ahead and took a plea of guilty.

NO, Casey didn't seem sincere, but she sure took a jaw clenching swallow to get it out.

BBM. There you have it folks! Now we know why donkeys fly!

:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

After reading (and especially SEEING) Miss Anthony in court today I just have one thing to say.................

"You may wish that you had been a better friend!!!! BUT I WISH YOU HAD BEEN A BETTER MOMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There, now I feel better.........

BBM

Reading another discussion about this, someone posted that CA, has "Grandolllars" ( sickening, but true)

May be some of the money came from the $200 CA took out of KC's wallet.

Sigh...her apology was not believable. She is not sorry for anything she has done.

What strikes me is how many "tears" she can suddenly shed when it's about her fate, but while the focus is on Caylee (in previous hearings), very little emotion is displayed. And even when it is, it's difficult to believe it's sincere. She reserves all of her emotion for herself. Poor Caylee.

caylee2-1.jpg

CA probably paid it I would think I don't know a friend of mine says Baez paid it Would that even be ethical if so?

JB's signature looks like he thinks he is a famous Slinky. I've seen better on prescriptions.

CA probably paid it I would think I don't know a friend of mine says Baez paid it Would that even be ethical if so?

Baez did pay it, or his office issued the cheque on Casey's behalf, but I guess the question is where did he get the money from. Not from his own pocket I'd bet.

was it just me or did it look to you guys like JB irks AL? Those looks she gave him Priceless IMO

Baez did pay it, or his office issued the cheque on Casey's behalf, but I guess the question is where did he get the money from. Not from his own pocket I'd bet.

wow I did not know that hmm well I guess it is allowed then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member