Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94373"]Thread 16[/ame]

Salem

i just had off the wall thought

does ts have a gps system or one built into her car

can they process that one-- if she has one, to see where the car has been had been the dates they were in Tx or check her pings on her phone to see where the phone has been ?

Just look at all the space...Thanks Salem.
No matter where you are, if you have fliers:
Local health departments, even if they don't have a free clinic. It's a good way to get children their immunizations without having to deal with a family doctor where you might slip up with continued exposure.
Free newspapers. Most cities have them. And they usually have some ad space not bought. I used to work on a small community newspaper and we always had open space for a good cause. (If anyone remembers the Michigan "Sugar Beat".)
Local Mommies groups, such as play groups or reading clubs for moms only. If someone does have Gabe they might not be able to be near their family and normal support systems, so they may turn to these mommies groups for socialization and friends.
And I don't think it would hurt to see if the family would mind if we converted some of their fliers into Spanish, using the same template and photos, just going bi-lingual.

I dont know about your individual areas..but there are a lot of online moms groups these days. I will post it on ours in Florida :)

SUPER idea to have some printed in spanish!!!!

Just look at all the space...Thanks Salem.
No matter where you are, if you have fliers:
Local health departments, even if they don't have a free clinic. It's a good way to get children their immunizations without having to deal with a family doctor where you might slip up with continued exposure.
Free newspapers. Most cities have them. And they usually have some ad space not bought. I used to work on a small community newspaper and we always had open space for a good cause. (If anyone remembers the Michigan "Sugar Beat".)
Local Mommies groups, such as play groups or reading clubs for moms only. If someone does have Gabe they might not be able to be near their family and normal support systems, so they may turn to these mommies groups for socialization and friends.
And I don't think it would hurt to see if the family would mind if we converted some of their fliers into Spanish, using the same template and photos, just going bi-lingual.

Cleaning services? In case they are well off enough to have a maid?

Portrait studios? In case they go for photos of their new family?

Moving companies? In case they did move out of the area as soon as they got him. Also the U-Haul offices and such (That one would go nationwide.)

Question, I have never done this before, do I just ask the person in charge of the business, if I can post the poster??

also, can you repost the poster please?? I want to post on BBC :)

Also maybe a general plea for tips on CL and sites like it? Asking if anyone has family that recently quit speaking to them, or asked for hand me down baby clothes for no apparent reason.
And I don't think that it would be a bad thing to look at single mothers groups as well. EJ seems to have a thing against Logan, and it might be against men in general. She obviously doesn't care much for Gabe or for her grandfather, seeing as how she abandoned one and stole the other's car. Why would she want to make a man happy? Tammi is the driving force of Tammi-and-Jack, Jack's nonthreatening, and frankly, doesn't count in my mind as a man. But a real couple, a real man that seems like a man, would she give him that happiness of giving him a child? I don't know, she might favor a woman on her own, as opposed to making any male that happy.

ok kinda weird.. but for those who think she may have been getting a job as a stripper or prostitute.... you could put posters up with elizabeth's picture at the local strip clubs

sorry if this was already mentioned....I am so very busy with offline life....planning a wedding, starting our adoption (NOT a baby from texas ;)) doing the mom thing. So I am missing a lot of posts this week.

Ives and Tam, I can't kick the idea of the carseat either. I couldn't help but wonder that TS went to SA, wether planned or out of depseration from EJ. I think the babysitter was telling the truth, that there were no toys for Gabriel, and that TS brought a few new presents for him when she came. And those are the ones in the photos. Maybe he was sick, and exausted, and that's why he looks so bad. Maybe TS is the reason that Gabe went to the doctor...maybe she took him herself to keep EJ and him from being identified? He could have had an ear infection, or who knows what, and was taking antibiotics in that cuppy along with his tylenol/benadryl, or whatever is in there. I dunno. It's not terribly far fetched to me anymore.

The carseat pic uploaded on jan 3, on the previous pics are his cheeks that red and chaffed looking? Any of the other pics Tammi had that we think came from the same time, are his cheeks red in those?
Obviously he is teething at this age, or he could of had a cold in that pic. My daughters cheeks always gets dry, and from sucking the paci, red. From either teething, extra drool, or sick. Just looking for a time frame of pics.

Ives and Tam, I can't kick the idea of the carseat either. I couldn't help but wonder that TS went to SA, wether planned or out of depseration from EJ. I think the babysitter was telling the truth, that there were no toys for Gabriel, and that TS brought a few new presents for him when she came. And those are the ones in the photos. Maybe he was sick, and exausted, and that's why he looks so bad. Maybe TS is the reason that Gabe went to the doctor...maybe she took him herself to keep EJ and him from being identified? He could have had an ear infection, or who knows what, and was taking antibiotics in that cuppy along with his tylenol/benadryl, or whatever is in there. I dunno. It's not terribly far fetched to me anymore.

is this an assumption? or did I miss the info that he went at a doctor?

has anyone thought of emailing the flyer to adoption agencies? Almost all are online. This could be one thing to do. If she in fact went through an agency who did not know about Logan, it's possible they are unaware of this case.

BBM.
Oral suspension penicillin and amoxicillin are both pink, no that much of a stretch from the stuff in the cup, IMO.

is this an assumption? or did I miss the info that he went at a doctor?

It was mentioned somewhere, I'm sorry I don't have the link, that he may have seen a doctor while there. Does anyone have the link or source? TIA.

Also, I put his flyer on my signature in one of my mommy's forums, on FB, and if I had a blog I would have it there too.

has anyone thought of emailing the flyer to adoption agencies? Almost all are online. This could be one thing to do. If she in fact went through an agency who did not know about Logan, it's possible they are unaware of this case.

Great idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member