1023 users online (200 members and 823 guests)  

Websleuths News

Lake in the Hills pair charged in juvenile pimping

Stories like these just break my heart. I know they may not seem as serious as some of the crimes that go on, but to know a child was put through something like this is just horrible.
    And please, watch who your kids are talking to on myspace!

LAKE IN THE HILLS – A Lake in the Hills man and woman were charged Thursday with juvenile pimping of a teenage girl whom they allegedly met via MySpace.

Donald R. Jones, 52, and Antwanette R. Atkins, 42, both of 3593 Sonoma Circle, also have been charged with involuntary servitude of a minor, said James Wales, Lake in the Hills director of police and public safety.
    Welcome to the world Bridget!

Grace this is just as serious as anything else posted on this Board. A child usd by some scum buckets. This poor child's life is changed forever.

There's pieces of my heart that rip out anytime I hear or see this go on. Kids. Kids out there in this ugly world being exploited.