Rep. Mark Foley

Well, I guess I am a bit like the underage pages Mom. I would never think my son was on the computer talking to a rep. that way.

Also, how do they know this is true? i have seen people cut and paste conversations that never actually occured.

Not to say I can't believe that this man can not be guilty of the conversation or what it eludes to, but how did this come to light?

If it is a true conversation, I would say it wasn't the first, or the steamiest by any stretch of the imagination.

Sheesh.

Sorry, I couldn't finish reading the text. Disgusting. If it can be proven that Mark Foley is the one conversing with this young man and he's underage then yeah, he's a sexual predator.

Am I missing something? I thought it was proven a few years ago that Mark Foley had conversations of a sexual nature with a FEW underage pages.

I believe he should be characterized as a sexual predator.

I just went and doublechecked...this story is from 2006.

Am I missing something? I thought it was proven a few years ago that Mark Foley had conversations of a sexual nature with a FEW underage pages.

I believe he should be characterized as a sexual predator.

I just went and doublechecked...this story is from 2006.

This story is on today's ABC online news: 26 Jan 2010. Could the NEW story be the actual texts?

This story is on today's ABC online news: 26 Jan 2010. Could the NEW story be the actual texts?

Trino, sorry if I sounded snotty in my response. I didn't mean to. It's confusing to me because I remember reading these texts already....a few years ago, as I mentioned up thread. So I am not getting why they are suddenly back in the news again.

Trino, sorry if I sounded snotty in my response. I didn't mean to. It's confusing to me because I remember reading these texts already....a few years ago, as I mentioned up thread. So I am not getting why they are suddenly back in the news again.

Could be that the big question is why he wasn't charged.

That's all he's done since the story broke in 2006, nadjatheresa.

Oh good grief!!!
The ABC story is datelined 2006. The Huffington Post / AP article is from 2008.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back