Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Transgendered Person Slays Pastor, Satanic Manifesto Found

Transgendered Person Slays Pastor, Satanic Manifesto Found

Two bodies discovered Saturday in a gruesome crime scene were identified by Abilene Police Monday as an Abilene pastor and a parishioner she was counseling through a sex change operation.
    Karen Lee Johnson, 61, pastor of Unity Church of Christianity, suffered multiple stab wounds in an attack by Renata Antoinette Monet, 61 of Abilene, police said.
    Monet, formerly known as Bobby Allan La’Loge, changed her name legally on Jan. 22, 2009 — exactly one year before the brutal slaying. She also went by the name Roberta.
    Police called the crime a murder/suicide, explaining Monet planned to kill Johnson, who went to minister to her church member late Friday afternoon. Police believe Monet attacked her after she entered the home.
    “She was attacked, subdued and murdered by Monet,” said Sgt. Lynn Beard. “We believe it was premeditated.”
    Then, after killing Johnson, Monet hanged herself, police said.
    Beard said Johnson died from a stab wound to the throat but declined to give all of the details of the crime “out of respect for family and friends.”
    ....(snipped)...
    Monet’s personal Web site indicates — in her earlier life as a male — she fantasized about killing women when she was as young as 10 years old.
    In what appear to be biographical writings, Monet explains how as a male, she served in the U.S. Marine Corps during the Vietnam War. The writings also indicate she was married at one time and has a child.
    As La’Loge, according to the Web site, she wrote 21 books, including “The Gospel According to Satan: or A Satanic Parody of the Bible.”
    In several chilling and graphic manifestos, Monet refers to her own death and the deaths of others.
    http://www.reporternews.com/news/201...wo-found-dead/
    I wonder how this 61 yeard old psychopath made it thru life without killing before this? Maybe we should sleuth it out, just in case he didn't!

We have one unsolved here in Abilene which comes to mind...Jennifer Servo, a news anchor. The prime suspect is her former boyfriend, but they never got enough evidence to make it stick.

Susan

Susan

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TGIRecovered For This Useful Post:

...looking for "her" website, can't find it! Help, anyone?

Susan

The Unity Church is a gay church according to comments at the link. I'm sure they welcomed him/her....

What a freak. Psychopath about covers it.........
    [/I]

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mysterygirl For This Useful Post:

Here is the book she wrote when she was a he.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Gospel-According-Satan-Satanic-Parody/dp/0595426425"]Amazon.com: The Gospel According to Satan: or A Satanic Parody of the Bible (9780595426423): Secesh Bob L'Aloge: Books[/ame]

The Gospel According to Satan: or A Satanic Parody of the Bible
    What if Satan were the good guy and God were the bad guy? How would the Bible read then? Certainly the whole context would be changed and an entire new light would be shed on what we have been told was the 'holy bible.' Thus, The Gospel According to Satan is exactly that--the characters are inverted (as if they may not have been originally) and Satan is the good guy and God is the bad guy. You'll discover who really evolved the world, what happened with Adam and Eve in the Garden, the Satanic Psalms, all those proverbs you have wondered about, Silaas the old testament prophet of doom, the true account of the birth of Jesus, the Sermon in the Valley, the Acts of the Satanists, the epistles, and the Revelation of Satan! It's a whole new gospel for a whole New Age!
    He also apparently wrote this one:

Those Were the Days: A Daily Encyclopedia of the Old West
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Those-Were-Days-Daily-Encyclopedia/dp/0595447929/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1264523960&sr=1-2"]Amazon.com: Those Were the Days: A Daily Encyclopedia of the Old West (9780595447923): Secesh Bob L'Aloge: Books[/ame]

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Recovering-Lurker For This Useful Post:

Here is her site. It's blocked here at work, so I can't read it. Enter at your own risk.

http://renatas-room.com

Story about him/her.

http://mediaelites.com/?p=12582

“[My] imagination would follow through with what television in those days (1950’s) failed to show. I tortured those women. I even murdered them in my imagination. And when I did, after I reached the age where I was physically able, I found myself having orgasms.” ~ Renata Monet, AKA Bob A. L’aloge, “My Coming Out of the Closet.“
    “Secesh Bob L’aloge” and billed himself as a “historical journalist and ordained theologian.” He sent out a missive in January, 2001 that was published online.
    Here's the missive:
    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...12967e33?pli=1
    Last edited by Recovering-Lurker; 01-26-2010 at 01:13 PM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Recovering-Lurker For This Useful Post:

My sperm fertilized 2 whores that birthed 4 children–all grown now. Presently, I am single.
    After I denounced Christianity for the sham it is, I entered the occult and for a time I formerly was a card carrying member of the Church of Satan of San Francisco, California, in the year of Satan 12 A.S.. I have spent the last 3 decades studying all the various aspects of the occult which interest me.
    Monet killed Pastor Karen Lee Johnson on January 22, 2010. A page on Renata Monet’s website bears that date.

And Maîtresse Renata came out of the deep, deep trance believing her/his death was imminent.

Jan. 22, 2010?

Page creation data shows it was “last modified” on November 25, 2009. If the data is accurate, Renata Monet may have been planning on her Jan. 22 death since Thanksgiving, at least.
    http://www.theimghost.com/images/35laloge2.jpg

Online searches exposed an odd artifact about Monet/L’aloge/Laloge from someone claiming to be close to him. His child, in fact. The post appeared to be part of an e-mail chain that was either intentionally published or made public through a fluke of programming. The partially redacted text of the e-mail is below. It may be the best way to sum up the bizarre and tragic story of the killer who was once named Bob Laloge:
    Read the e-mail here http://mediaelites.com/?p=12582 at the bottom of page.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Recovering-Lurker For This Useful Post:

Looks like "Bobby" wrote a book on the science of dreams as well.

http://openlibrary.org/b/OL11510920M...piness_in_Life)

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:

There must be some interesting psychology behind wanting both to torture women and to become one yourself.

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Donjeta For This Useful Post:

If only because of its bizarre nature, this crime lends itself to investigation as a possible tie-in with the murder of Pastor Carol Daniels at her church in Anadarko OK on 24 August 2009. That case remains open, but little if any progress has been made in its solving. (Anadarko is about four hours north of Abilene.)

In both cases, women pastors were killed by knife thrusts to the neck and throat; in Anadarko, the scene was staged to resemble a crucifixion behind the church altar, perhaps suggestive of a Satanic element. As authorities in Abilene have chosen not to release further details of the crime scene, other possible similarities cannot be made at this time.

WS Carol Daniels thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88118"]Carol Daniels, 61, found murdered inside her church, 8/24/09 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

wfgodot--That was my first thought. The only problem with that theory is that Pastor Daniels, if I'm not mistaken, was a fundamentalist Christian pastor. The Unity Church is very active in our area and one of their pastors actually officiated at our eldest son's wedding. They do a lot of great service work here and are supportive and welcoming to people of all sexual orientations. They also do quite a bit of outreach to GLBT youth.

While I really hope the two crimes are looked at carefully, I would wonder why this person would have sought out Pastor Daniels. Very curious, though.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Missizzy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
    Ok then, I guess he'll be missed. NOT

moo
    My Opinion Only..MOO

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yosande For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    wfgodot--That was my first thought. The only problem with that theory is that Pastor Daniels, if I'm not mistaken, was a fundamentalist Christian pastor. The Unity Church is very active in our area and one of their pastors actually officiated at our eldest son's wedding. They do a lot of great service work here and are supportive and welcoming to people of all sexual orientations. They also do quite a bit of outreach to GLBT youth.

While I really hope the two crimes are looked at carefully, I would wonder why this person would have sought out Pastor Daniels. Very curious, though.
    Agreed, Missizzy. It's a stretch, but the paucity of information about the Daniels murder and the evident lack of progress in the case causes one to stretch. Pastor Daniels was a Christian minister in an all-black church affiliated with the Pentecostal faith (but not as fundamentalist as, say, similar white churches).

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

I wanted to add that the Unity Church, while being "progressive" and open to all, is not a "gay church". I know many people who are involved with this church who are not gay. The Unity Pastor who officiated at our son's wedding spoke beautifully about a blending of faiths. Our son is Christian and his wife is agnostic but "searching". Interestingly enough, she has a minor in World Religions and chose the pastor. Here's some info on Unity:

http://www.unity.org/aboutunity/index.html

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unity_Church[/ame]

One fact I didn't know is that it was founded in Kansas City, MO in 1889. That's smack dab in the middle of the RLDS/Community of Christ territory. I'm not a scholar of religion, but I wonder if the Unity Church wasn't a "response" to the strict dogmatic approach of the RLDS? I'll research this a bit more.

I know that there's a very active presence of the Unity Church in San Francisco and in the Berkeley area. Because they are welcoming to all and attempt no "reprogramming" of people's sexual orientation, they are known by their large numbers of gay members.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Missizzy For This Useful Post:

I wonder if Monet could have been affiliated with or rebuffed at some time in the past by Pastor Daniels or someone in her flock? I checked and Abilene and Anadarko are 245 miles apart--just a short distance in TX/OK miles.

FWIW, I find it shameful that more has not been done to find Pastor Daniels murderer. It is chilling to think this person is still walking around. If this case is indeed connected, the only positive would be that the killer is dead.

My heart goes out to Pastor Johnson's family and once again to Pastor Daniel's family. You know this recent murder must be extremely traumatic for them also.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Missizzy For This Useful Post:

MAN! What a sick, evil, twisted and misogynistic excuse for a human being he was! (OH, and isn't "Renata Monet" the most stereotypical/stage-name-sounding pseudonym, LOL!...Sounds like a $2.00 body spray!) I read some of his (and he WAS really a "he," as much as he hated that, apparently) "writings"/- or, better yet- RANTS- and they are so disgustingly narcissistic and bitter. I feel so sorry for the loved ones of the poor pastor who was just trying to help a fellow human being. It's obvious that he did some "sicko" ***** to her, too, given that the police won't even release all the details out of respect to her family. Of course, I agree that is the right thing to do, just makes you wonder how cruelly far it went.
    George Eliot: "We constantly ask for God's mercy while showing none ourselves..."

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to annmarie62 For This Useful Post:

Oh. My. Goodness.

I wonder how much Pastor Johnson knew about this sick man's evil fantasies. Why on earth would she go to his home all by herself?

Thanks RecoveringLurker! I don't have time right this minute to read the links you provided, but it seems this man was consumed with evil.

I'll try to find out more about the crime scene, if I can. There is sure to be talk around town. What a shame I have to get my info from snooping...Hubby is more loyal to the PD than he is to me. Excuse me, I have to run cook his dinner. notfairnotfairnotfair

Susan

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TGIRecovered For This Useful Post:

Be cautious in looking through this person's website. There are some extremely violent/graphic/disturbing crime scene photos and some sadistic erotica which are not for the faint of heart or stomach. She obviously had a fascination with dismemberment. I usually want to read all I can about a criminal, but I had to get out of there quickly.

There's quite a dichotomy between the photos of Renata posed in her house and with her car. They are very ordinary and conservative. Then, there's the vindictive, hurtful, shocking stuff. I guess this gives us a glimpse into the battle going on within Renata's head. Before I left, I did notice that she lost her house to fire in 2004 and also sold guns at gun shows. According the the website, she wrote 21 books. She seemed spiteful and angry and desired nothing more than to shock. I hope she's looked at carefully concerning Pastor Daniel's murder.

I usually refer to people as they wish concerning their gender but I'm still unclear as to whether Monet had completed his/her transition. Doesn't matter now.

My thoughts and prayers are with Pastor Johnson's family. There's something so heinous about a pastor being lured to their death when they are attempting to help someone in need. Pastor Johnson sounds as if she was a loving and giving woman who had a large circle of family and friends. What a tragic loss.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Missizzy For This Useful Post:

TGIRecovered--You wouldn't want that hubby to be any other way. I know how proud you are that he takes confidentiality so seriously. He must be a strong strong man to deal with you pestering him for details!!

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Missizzy For This Useful Post:

I've known a few transsexual and homosexual males who have a lot of hatred toward women (misogynist). annmarie62 summed it up pretty well. I've been harassed by them, simply because I am a woman. I do not have experience with a transgender person, so I don't know about that. If you ever try to defend yourself against being victimized, you are labeled as prejudiced and your claims are dismissed.

I am so sad for the woman who was murdered. She never knew what was coming to her.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to concentric For This Useful Post:

I was a neighbor for two years of a transgendered woman who lived with her female partner. The transgendered person (who had been a man and was a father) had completed his physical transition to become a female. He traveled out the country, I believe for the surgery. Afterward, she continued on as a psychologist and fell in love with a woman. They've had a long relationship and I believe that this transgendered woman has done well. I was always struck by her tenderness towards her partner. Their relationship really expanded my views of the varieties of loving relationships.

There was nothing loving about Renata/Bob--nothing!! As so often happens, one rotten apple can negatively affect an entire group of people--who are already marginalized. One person can exponentially set back society's ability to accept diversity.

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Missizzy For This Useful Post:

Miss Izzy, thanks for the warning about the graphic gory stuff! I think I'll take your word for it and stay away. I don't even want that kind of evil trash in my computer's history!

Yes, hubby is a tough one. I've been mentioning dismemberment, posing like a crucifix etc., while carefully watching his face for a telling twitch or blink...nuthin! I am proud he's a good cop, (wouldn't have it any other way), but my confidence in my womanly wiles definitely suffers for it!

Remember "McMillan and Wife" from the late '70's? Commissioner McMillan was very stoic, but his wife Sally could always get the latest scoop from his driver, Sgt. Enright. She even had a housekeeper who always "overheard" things. Wah! I want a housekeeper and a Sgt. Enright who melts every time I look at him and tells me all I want to know!

Susan

41. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TGIRecovered For This Useful Post:

Ruflossn is offline "Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.", ~ George Bernard Shaw ~
    Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
    Miss Izzy, thanks for the warning about the graphic gory stuff! I think I'll take your word for it and stay away. I don't even want that kind of evil trash in my computer's history!

Yes, hubby is a tough one. I've been mentioning dismemberment, posing like a crucifix etc., while carefully watching his face for a telling twitch or blink...nuthin! I am proud he's a good cop, (wouldn't have it any other way), but my confidence in my womanly wiles definitely suffers for it!

Remember "McMillan and Wife" from the late '70's? Commissioner McMillan was very stoic, but his wife Sally could always get the latest scoop from his driver, Sgt. Enright. She even had a housekeeper who always "overheard" things. Wah! I want a housekeeper and a Sgt. Enright who melts every time I look at him and tells me all I want to know!

Susan
    TGIRecovered,
    Your posts are cracking me up!

Ruflossn

43. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ruflossn For This Useful Post:

It wouldn't be wise to let us ever know your sweet guy's name. We wouldn't be able to stop ourselves. I applaud him as I know how "bad" I can be. I'm sure you're just as shameless. My husband's tough, though, too. It takes a tough man to live with a strong woman!!

Ruflossn--I wasn't kidding about the gory stuff. This guy/gal was seriously into some nasty stuff. Her website is so interesting as she looks totally conservative in her photos and the house is absolutely mainstream. However if you go in further, it get weirder....and weirder. The whole thing is more than a bit disturbing as there's lots of pink and "girly" stuff mixed in with the nastiest and angriest stuff you can imagine.

She has photos of the Black Dahlia murder scene posted which I've never seen. Lots of close-ups of the dismembered corpse. Why? And the erotica. It's extremely violent and nasty and plain cruel.

I might seem like a "sweet little thing" but I can hold my own. But, I couldn't deal with this stuff. This person was definitely going off the deep end and needed far more help than poor, unsuspecting Pastor Johnson could offer.

I'm very concerned about some of the comments by LE--where they refuse to discuss the murder scene. I'm so afraid that it looked like some of the photos Renata seemed to get stuck on. And why would she stab the Pastor when she obviously had access to guns as a gun dealer? It's really haunting me. This was a very very troubled person.

I rarely say this but I think our world is better off with her not here.

46. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Missizzy For This Useful Post:

Did I miss this? Could this be the connection with Pastor Daniels of Anadarko?

http://mediaelites.com/?p=12582

"Monet, once a fundamentalist minister’s son named Bobby A. Laloge, repeatedly stabbed Pastor Johnson, killing her, then hung her/himself."

TGIRecovered--While you're watching TV or knitting or whatever, this evening, just mumble the name, Pastor Carol Daniels of Anadarko. See if your hubby's breathing pattern changes. There's nothing technically illegal about mentioning a name.

48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Missizzy For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast