KS - Arthur Davis for attempted murder, Lawrence, 2009

God bless that woman!!!
He should have gotten the same sentence he tried to give her, beaten to death with a baseball bat! I hope the children can have intense therapy and somehow come out of this to have productive lives.

VB

WTH? I must be missing something?

From the article:
Prosecutors say Davis encouraged his 12-year-old daughter and 15-year-old son to kill his ex-wife last June.

How does one "encourage" a 12 and 15 year old to beat their mother to death?

WTH? I must be missing something?

From the article:

How does one "encourage" a 12 and 15 year old to beat their mother to death?

I would love to know the answer to this question as well. There is NOTHING anyone could do to me that would make me beat my mother with a bat...unbelievable!! This man is...ahhhhhh if I say what I'm thinking I will probably get in trouble.

ill venture a guess and say the kids were mentally and physically abused by dear old dad for years

The article said they were attacking the mother already and the father then went to the house and joined in the attack.
I somehow believe there may have been more going on if they called the father after the attack ensued.

The article said they were attacking the mother already and the father then went to the house and joined in the attack.
I somehow believe there may have been more going on if they called the father after the attack ensued.

'hey dad were playing batting practice with mom's head, want to join in?'
i mean this whole thing sounds absurd.

How much did these children have to hate their mother in order to do this. Encouraging them? What did they say one day "I hate mom, I outta beat her up", and Dad says yeah, that's exactly what you should do???

ill venture a guess and say the kids were mentally and physically abused by dear old dad for years

Encouraging is far different, in my opinion, than threatening!

OMG It was a custody fight and there is audio ( from 911 call) you can hear daddy yelling to HIT HER HARDER!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back