963 users online (210 members and 753 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Facebook & MySpace Discussions

This thread is for facebook and myspace discussions related to people in this case.

The family's FB for Gabe - Bring Home Gabriel Johnson:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi....1553063926..1

Tammi's Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...5061919&ref=nf

Tammi's FB for Gabe:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tammi-....1986269573..1

Jack's FB:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?....2251080623..1

Elizabeth's main Myspace page:
    http://www.myspace.com/elizj86

Elizabeth's Myspace blog:
    http://www.myspace.com/elizj86/blog

Elizabeth's Myspace photo albums. There are two:
    http://www.myspace.com/elizj86/photos
    Last edited by BeanE; 10-14-2010 at 02:01 PM.

I am her friend, so if i need to look for something i will. As of now she took down several of his pictures, but left the Christmas with Santa up.

I have been keeping an eye on her "Fan" page. All 11 photos are still posted there. Several of the 11 are the same or quite similar photos, though.

I don't see any missing pics on her page. IMO they are all still there

Justice Denied

Article: Why Mom Posed with Baby Gabriel for MySpace Photo

Quote Originally Posted by Concernedmomarizona View Post
    Pfffft!!

This article claims that EJ's MS main photo was taken at the hotel because it shows the same headboard as the photos LE released this last week. I call BS. No way, Jose. The Gabriel you see in the MS photo is way younger. You can tell by his hair, if nothing else. No way is that a photo from Dec, 2009.

Anyway, the article then goes on to question "who was in the hotel room with them to take the photo", or words to that affect. Lol, since the original premise is incorrect, the question is irrelevant.

Hey Concernedmom, good find!! At least his face is in the media, even if the article is way off base. Good sleuthing!!
    Last edited by W8nC; 01-26-2010 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~PrinceSSa~ View Post
    I don't see any missing pics on her page. IMO they are all still there
    she had pictures of elizabeth up from dec and they are not there that I can see. Also she took some of gabriel down thaat were in the wall photo section

I thought he looked much too young as well. Plus her hair seems much darker than in her mug shot. But, as W8nC said, good find Concernedmom!
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

One thing I noticed about her My Space was that there was a friend of hers from Boston on there who asked about her coming to Boston. It was late June IIRC. Supposedly she already went to Boston in June if TPS is to be believed. Why would she ask when she was coming back to Boston if she had just been there. I suppose she could have but it didn't make sense. About a week ago I noticed that that friend had changed her My Space name to "Stop Adding Me People" so she must have been getting a lot of friends requests. Now she is gone completely. I read that LE was looking into the stuff on My Space. Did they ask her to delete her profile or did she do it on her own because she was annoyed being linked to the case?

Does anyone happen to have screen shots of Jacks' or Tammi's fb page where he/she commented about EJ taking Gabriel to visit the Dad (Logan). I'm trying to get a good estimate as to what time EJ left town and headed for SA. TIA

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Does anyone happen to have screen shots of Jacks' or Tammi's fb page where he/she commented about EJ taking Gabriel to visit the Dad (Logan). I'm trying to get a good estimate as to what time EJ left town and headed for SA. TIA
    Jack's post was on the 22nd saying she'd left 5 days earlier. No time given.

Tammi posted yesterday that the only reason she put up the "Fan" page was her true desire to find Gabriel. (All hail Saint Tammi!) She said since 'Satin' had so obviously taken hold of the page, she would much rather delete it but didn't know how. Someone posted plain, simple step-by-step instructions for her on exactly how to delete the page.

She still hasn't done it.

does anyone remember very early on she had a lot more pics of the house up??? and
    one of the pics was a view from either the road or the driveway and she captioned under the photo something to the effect of "what gabriel will see when he comes" or "a view for gabriel" (I am SO paraphrasing b/c I cannot for the life of me recall precisely what she said!)

I really wish I'd lifted all those pics then before she started deleting ... she had tons more up of the house, tons more of gabe, H, and even some of EJ, along with the infamous "underground" quote

the one in particular I'm thinking of though, I remember it b/c it struck me as very odd at the time & I couldn't make sense of her caption

sigh - gotta learn to 'listen' to my gut when it's telling me something's 'off'

Quote Originally Posted by b4e View Post
    Tammi posted yesterday that the only reason she put up the "Fan" page was her true desire to find Gabriel. (All hail Saint Tammi!) She said since 'Satin' had so obviously taken hold of the page, she would much rather delete it but didn't know how. Someone posted plain, simple step-by-step instructions for her on exactly how to delete the page.

She still hasn't done it.
    I just use 'Satin B Gone' spray

Are we allowed to post screencaps of fb pages and comments?

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast