1107 users online (237 members and 870 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

EJ's phone call to TPS 1/22

Last edited by MyLilElves; 01-26-2010 at 02:56 PM. Reason: adding link

Bringing over from previous thread because it still has my hinky meter up:

There's been something bothering me at the back of my mind about that phone call. I just found it.

Look what I posted on 1/22 - the *exact day* that Tammi claims this call took place:

If Tammi was in control, and eliz was just the puppet, Eliz would have been angry with Tammi, saying things like "Hey! You told me all this was okay. Why am I in jail? Now look at this mess. Get me outta here, b**ch! Why did you tell me to do this, that, and the other thing? Get me a lawyer! Get me out of here! I'm not going down for stuff you told me to do!"

But Eliz didn't say one single peep. That's because she acted on her own. She just used Tammi for Tammi's knowledge of illegal ways to sever Logan's parental rights, as well as Tammi's willingness to be a cheerleader for doing illegal and immoral things, and to feed into Eliz's rationalization of her own actions.
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4715777"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, MSG 26 Dec 09 thread #15[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Bringing over from previous thread because it still has my hinky meter up:

There's been something bothering me at the back of my mind about that phone call. I just found it.

Look what I posted on 1/22 - the *exact day* that Tammi claims this call took place:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, MSG 26 Dec 09 thread #15
    Wow. We really need a hinky meter icon.
    There is always HOPE!!!

http://www.azfamily.com/video/featur...-82655967.html

Here's the video....TS said it was a 3 way call.....how does she know that?
    IMO

Who is the "third" party. My hinky meter is flipping out!! I think it broke!!!

I think we need LE to confirm or deny it.

I just watched the video. Here is my take: If EJ is trying to talk, TS is making this difficult for her. If TS isn't involved WHY would EJ keep talking to her???? COME ON NOW!!!!!
    Last edited by dini1976; 01-26-2010 at 03:26 PM.

I agree dini!

*IF* this call did take place, imo, it shows TS did have some involvement. I doubt EJ would have been trying to "trick a confession" out of her because she couldn't possibly have believed TS would admit to it if she had nothing to do with it. I think her being angry and hanging up was just that - she was pi@@ed because TS promised her everything would be fine and now she's turning her back on her.

JMO, of course!
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

And I was really freaked out by that because I didn't think she would just tell a lie like that," Smith said.
    Funny, TS stated in previous interviews that she now knows EJ had lied to them.

I wonder if she went to LE before the media . . . .
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

Quote Originally Posted by dini1976 View Post
    I think we need LE to confirm or deny it.
    Yes. Any calls from jail would be recorded so LE will know if TS is telling this correctly or trying to cover her tracks. I would think/hope given the urgency of finding Gabriel that LE would listen in real-time and may be even trying to use TS to get info from EJ. One of them is going to do/say something to set the other off if they are conspiring.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

Hi everyone! I'm new, but have been reading web sleuths since this case started. I think that TS knows where Gabriel is- and has played on the fact that EJ is/ was unstable. She manipulated her. I think EJ is cracking under the pressure, and is starting to realize wth she has done.

TS is playing this up in the media to make herself look innocent, which we all know she is NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by edie1276 View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm new, but have been reading web sleuths since this case started. I think that TS knows where Gabriel is- and has played on the fact that EJ is/ was unstable. She manipulated her. I think EJ is cracking under the pressure, and is starting to realize wth she has done.

TS is playing this up in the media to make herself look innocent, which we all know she is NOT!
    Welcome edie1276!! A lot of us here agree with you on that. Thank you for stating it in such a clear and concise way. Lol, saying what you said in about 4 sentences would take me about 4 paragraphs.

Welcome to Websleuths, edie1276!

Quote Originally Posted by dini1976 View Post
    I just watched the video. Here is my take: If EJ is trying to talk, TS is making this difficult for her. If TS isn't involved WHY would EJ keep talking to her???? COME ON NOW!!!!!
    Eliz needs a defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    http://www.azfamily.com/video/featur...-82655967.html

Here's the video....TS said it was a 3 way call.....how does she know that?
    she is so fake. wtf.

I am sorry, but if tammi doesn't know that gabriel is ok, I think she would be sad, distraught, not able to sit there smiling and laughing.

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast