1381 users online (272 members and 1109 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Omaha Double Murders 3/13/2008 Thomas Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by waltzingmatilda View Post
    Snick, Tuba stated in post #55 that the plot was hatched 6 days earlier. Do you know on what date Dr. Clair Hunter departed for her business trip? Just thinking because Tuba's insights are very intriguing. Thanks, matilda
    I have alluded previously to my enchantment with the Sherlock Holmes stories. I am now reminded of Dr Watson in one of the stories telling Holmes "My God, I believe I am beginning to dimly see what you are saying".

My assumption all along has been that Claire Hunter left Omaha the preceding weekend- she flew to Hawaii accompanied by a female collegue- I got this per someone who should know. The seminar she was attending I believe ran from Monday through Friday so she perhaps left Saturday- if the astrological data is correct, that would be right at the time the plot was being hatched.
    I have some reason to believe that persons from the Hunter family have been following these disussions. We respect your privacy but if so perhaps someone can contact myself or WaltzingMatilda off the board via personal message to clarify a few things.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 06-09-2009 at 11:13 PM. Reason: title added

March 2008 New Moon in Omaha

When the Moon caught up with the Sun and Uranus for the lunation on March 7, 2008, in Omaha Ts. Hunter's Sun of 21°II was right on the Ascending degree of 21°II and the rising Mars was directly and exactly on the progressed Sun of Thomas.

Mars and Pluto, the bloody violence of this New Moon chart, rules House 6 of workers, underlings, laborers, servants, an under class. Mars also rules Aries, intercepted in the H. of groups and organizations and gangs. The group is secret and "wears the mask", so to speak, because intercepted (hidden). Schools are implicated.

I'm not sure I have seen another New Moon chart so fraught with crisis. Saturn is in the home and property sector, ruling the House of death, as in death in the home. Saturn is on a critical degree. Pluto is on another degree of crisis, 0°Capricorn. Mercury is on a degree of crisis in the Aquarian 9th House. The Sun and the Moon are both on a degree of crisis as they combine to form the New Moon. The north node of the Moon is at the same degree as the cusp of House 4 and 10: tragic and fatal.

The New Moon http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...08Omaha056.jpg

It takes unbalanced minds and human beings that are absolutely ropeable to plot and carry out such a crime fueled by these intense and ugly emotions.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

Omaha Double Murders 3/13/2008

Thank you again Tuba! This case gets more and more curious as I sleuth and I am becoming more interested in the activities and affiliations of the father. I wonder what his students have to say about him. Does anyone know the name of the site where students rate their professors? I remember reading about it in the case of the UG professor who recently was in the news but can't remember the name. If anyone knows and could pm the name of the site , I would greatly appreciate it. matilda
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 06-09-2009 at 11:13 PM. Reason: title added

Return Trip to Omaha & the Hunter Murders

If anyone is in a position to activate the inspectors and detectives in the Hunter murders, this is the moment to get out and push. The knife wielding killer and the director of operations have been lucky so far but the luck just ran out. Dark Moon Lilith is on the Jupiter of their crime, the Sun is on the concealed facts of the activity that occurred, Moon intercepted in House 11 and Mars, Venus and Pluto are in more than helpful aspect to the physical components of the murdering. Even impersonal Mercury is rendering aid as it sextiles the Sun of the massacre. Both Sun and Mercury have been busy assisting for the last few days. We want progress!:Banane54:
    Last edited by Tuba; 06-06-2009 at 04:48 PM.

Omaha double murders- Thomas Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    If anyone is in a position to activate the inspectors and detectives in the Hunter murders, this is the moment to get out and push. The knife wielding killer and the director of operations have been lucky so far but the luck just ran out. Dark Moon Lilith is on the Jupiter of their crime, the Sun is on the concealed facts of the activity that occurred, Moon intercepted in House 11 and Mars, Venus and Pluto are in more than helpful aspect to the physical components of the murdering. Even impersonal Mercury is rendering aid as it sextiles the Sun of the massacre. Both Sun and Mercury have been busy assisting for the last few days. We want progress!:Banane54:
    Hi Tuba,

We know that the perp took great pains with their disguise as the charts have indicated but are there any signs that a woman could be involved in these murders? TIA

matilda
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 06-07-2009 at 08:43 PM. Reason: title added

Omaha double murders

Due to the concealed II Moon, it seems entirely possible but not in a way we would imagine. She is in adverse relation (a square) to the ignition actor, Uranus yet whatever was controlling this woman is Mercury, found in the H. of homicide. That is due to Mercury governing the Sign where the Moon is found: the Sun, Uranus and Mercury hold the power in this murder chart, they are in charge of the event.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 06-07-2009 at 08:44 PM. Reason: title added

Omaha double murders

Many thanks for a posting that gives those of us follwing this case some hope that justice soon may be done!
    I posted a paste of this on the regular thread- I have reason to believe LE is looking at that and will be notified accordingly.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 06-07-2009 at 08:44 PM. Reason: title added

Omaha double murders - Thomas Hunter

One question to look into is comings and goings, Omaha, at the week of the crimes. The murderer arrived from a distance and moved on after commission of the homicides. He shows as Sun in Pisces, which means possible departure from Florida or Hawaii before arriving in town. This may only be helpful in narrowing among suspects if he drove. We no longer live in walled cities with gate checks. He also shows as Fixed Star Markab, so he considers himself skilled with his weapons of choice and others may hold that opinion as well.

You may remember that a New Moon chart was cast for the run-up to March 13. Jupiter and Neptune are dead bang on the Node of that chart and its Midheaven and the Full Moon today squares the crisis shown then in the way hospitals and the programs for the under class and jails were being administered.

There will never be a more illuminated moment to examine the facts of this case and act upon them. All the impetus now is on a successful determination of who was responsible and who acted in the hands on commission of the knife killings.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 06-07-2009 at 08:45 PM. Reason: title added

Omaha double murders

Due to the concealed II Moon, it seems entirely possible but not in a way we would imagine. She is in adverse relation (a square) to the ignition actor, Uranus yet whatever was controlling this woman is Mercury, found in the H. of homicide. That is due to Mercury governing the Sign where the Moon is found: the Sun, Uranus and Mercury hold the power in this murder chart, they are in charge of the event.
    So would this mean that a woman perhaps played a behind the scenes role? Also if Mercury was controlling this woman does that indicate the possible motivation was that Tom had to be silenced for some reason?

Thanks for all you do for us Tuba, we sleuths are very fortunate to have you astros!
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 06-07-2009 at 08:45 PM. Reason: title added

Omaha double murders - Thomas Hunter

Who can understand this crazed thinking! Monstrous. One thing I do know, the Full Moon is occurring right on the victim in chief, Thomas and sheds strong light on what happened, including this woman who interests you, the Moon intercepted in House 11 at 15° II.

Only one factor I haven't said enough about, the tremendous rejection shown by Venus just into Pisces opposite Saturn retrograde. Something was going on at the hospital, that much is clear but I am not the one to tell you what it was. I have too few case facts.

How could the killer have expected to find Thomas alone? Yet he saw the housekeeper as an unwanted, unnecessary complication. I would appreciate a physical description of the housekeeper in health, not as she looked when found. But she appears in the horoscope as well upholstered.

It is no revelation from astrology that the murders were plotted but at least "the stars" confirm that. The Sun is semi-sextile Neptune and the ruler of House 12, the Moon, is square. Thus we have a plot and the matter is shown to have been established in advance of the killings by the Fixed Sign rising which means the whole crime was already underway, not murders in the heat of the moment. But, as I said, we already know that from witnesses who saw the man with the satchel casing the houses in that row to be sure of the address and description. Obviously, he came prepared to commit murder.

Who had an inferiority complex that perceived insult for the final time and took revenge?

What locale or state has peach colored license plates? What is the Mexican connection?
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 06-07-2009 at 08:46 PM.

Omaha Double Murders

Tuba, prior to reading your posts I knew nothing about forensic astrology. While I still do not understand completely, I am in awe of your revelations in this case. Thank you!

Return Trip to Omaha & the Double Murders

If you look at the New Moon chart which is on this thread for Omaha, it is of interest that Jupiter, which rules all but one degree of the child in the murder chart, is about to reach out to a golden opportunity, Jupiter sextile Uranus. The Moon and the Sun, however, get there first and block his access. In the double murder chart, the Sun has already done this, and so has the Moon, six days earlier. This brought career elevation and travel for the Moon.

You may recall the blood chill when seeing that Thomas was the next name up on the hit list, his birthday Sun rising in the March New Moon chart. How terrible to be so distinctly targeted that your personal identity is blazoned across the horizon as portent of the month's events. Moon-Sun-Uranus all afflicting him and he, with no supporting planet.

The opportunity that was knocked from his grasp would have brought him a science award and, though but eleven years old, encouragement toward a career identified to that. It would also have provided the opportunity for him to broadcast a startling truth. A truth now sealed in his coffin.

Omaha Double Murders - Thomas Hunter

Tuba, Here is a link to Fbi site with pics of both the victims as you had requested a photo of Shirlee Sherman.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seekinfo/hunter_t.htm

Thanks, matilda
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 06-08-2009 at 10:26 AM. Reason: title added

Omaha Double Murders

Here is also a link with pics of all US license plates......

http://c2.com/~ward/plates/table.cgi...=100,columns=6

Omaha Double Murders

I am an infrequent poster, read faithfully and am rarely able to contribute , but I thought this license plate site might help, in addition to the site waltz posted. I looked through several states and am not sure about peachy... Georgia has a new one out, these were issued, starting, in 2008. Unfortunately, this is the only one w/o a graphic, but the description sounds like it is definitely peachy.

http://www.15q.net/usindex.html

And, thanks for all you do.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 06-09-2009 at 11:23 PM. Reason: title added

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast