598 users online (83 members and 515 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    As the years click by & the plates change, some that were peach are no longer. But Veracruz and Oaxaca, si.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

Omaha Double Murders

MÉXICO

Oaxaca

Home > Americas > México > Oaxaca Passenger

Veracruz

Home > Americas > México > Veracruz Passenger
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 06-09-2009 at 11:24 PM. Reason: title added

Sorry to take up so much space could not get the link to paste.

Omaha Double Murders 3/13/2008 Thomas Hunter

One thing that may narow it down quite a bit- wittnesses told LE that the car had NO front plate. Unless it was just missing that would be a clue, how many states don't require a front plate that also would match the description.
    I do find it a bit difficult to conceive that someone would park thier car bearing Mexico plates- which aren't seen often at all in the Midwest US- in front of a neighbor's house while killing two people. I think it's more likely the car was fitted with phony plates beforehand then changed back right away.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 06-09-2009 at 11:25 PM. Reason: title added
    'Never stop fighting..never give up'

Kevin Kostner as Eliott Ness in 'The Untouchables'

That may be the case. The plates chosen should not have been peach, to avoid attracting attention. We knew the front plate was missing and that should be pursued but the police are probably well up on all of this. If not, big trouble.

Omaha Murders

Focusing on the boy Thomas at the time of the knife murder, his Cusp was 29:12 Scorpio, which has a solstice point or antiscion at the place of the transit Node of the Moon now. This marks a water shed location in the progress of the investigation. Jupiter and Neptune are directly on top of the node and House 8 Cusp of homicide, yes to the very degree. This represents good luck in discovery science at this time.

Evidence from the event is ruled by Mercury at 28:30 Aquarius and this planet also has a solstice point at 1:30 Scorpio sextile Pluto and trine Mars at the murders. The solstice is in the home, in the death findings. Mars just opposed this point, exposing and extracting the
    facts available from the physical matter present at the crime. Carpet in the house has yielded up valuable evidence (Venus in Pisces in homicide sector with solstice point the Part of Fortune).

I wonder how Dr. Hunter entered at 5:30 p.m. The killer may have left a thumb or finger print on the door buzzer. We can't forget that the Full Moon fell in the House of the child and upon the activity that restrained them (intercepted Moon) that afternoon. Saturn, as we have examined, is now precisely square that Moon of 15° II. It trines the Jupiter of the event chart. When the solstice point of Hour Ruler Mars, 26:44 II is hit by the Sun in one week, while that same Sun makes the exact trine to Jupiter and Neptune, House 8 Cusp and node, the investigation should result in arrest.

Omaha Double Murders

~respectfullly snipped~

The opportunity that was knocked from his grasp would have brought him a science award and, though but eleven years old, encouragement toward a career identified to that. It would also have provided the opportunity for him to broadcast a startling truth. A truth now sealed in his coffin.

Tuba,

Does this imply a connection with the award and Tom's murder? Can you elaborate? TIA.

matilda

Omaha double murders

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    If anyone is in a position to activate the inspectors and detectives in the Hunter murders, this is the moment to get out and push. The knife wielding killer and the director of operations have been lucky so far but the luck just ran out. Dark Moon Lilith is on the Jupiter of their crime, the Sun is on the concealed facts of the activity that occurred, Moon intercepted in House 11 and Mars, Venus and Pluto are in more than helpful aspect to the physical components of the murdering. Even impersonal Mercury is rendering aid as it sextiles the Sun of the massacre. Both Sun and Mercury have been busy assisting for the last few days. We want progress!:Banane54:
    Tuba, do you think the "director of operations" was connected to Thomas's school or to Creighton University?
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 06-14-2009 at 01:36 PM. Reason: title added
    YellowDog

These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.

waltzingmatilda, the connection would be, if connection there is, to the startling truth.

YellowDog, there was a problem with the school and that came out in the very first analysis but I am unfamiliar with the specific schools in Omaha and surround, so I can't really answer your question. I have a half-aunt who lives there and I will see what she has to say. In fact, I should have written her before.

Omaha Double Murders

waltzingmatilda, the connection would be, if connection there is, to the startling truth.

YellowDog, there was a problem with the school and that came out in the very first analysis but I am unfamiliar with the specific schools in Omaha and surround, so I can't really answer your question. I have a half-aunt who lives there and I will see what she has to say. In fact, I should have written her before.
    This worries me, Tuba!

Omaha double murders - Thomas Hunter

Tuba, Tom was a sixth grade student at King Science Center, a magnet school on the near North side of town. It is not in his neighborhood, he had to be bussed there. Does this help?
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 06-14-2009 at 01:38 PM. Reason: title added

Omaha double murders

If you look at the New Moon chart which is on this thread for Omaha, it is of interest that Jupiter, which rules all but one degree of the child in the murder chart, is about to reach out to a golden opportunity, Jupiter sextile Uranus. The Moon and the Sun, however, get there first and block his access. In the double murder chart, the Sun has already done this, and so has the Moon, six days earlier. This brought career elevation and travel for the Moon.

You may recall the blood chill when seeing that Thomas was the next name up on the hit list, his birthday Sun rising in the March New Moon chart. How terrible to be so distinctly targeted that your personal identity is blazoned across the horizon as portent of the month's events. Moon-Sun-Uranus all afflicting him and he, with no supporting planet.

The opportunity that was knocked from his grasp would have brought him a science award and, though but eleven years old, encouragement toward a career identified to that. It would also have provided the opportunity for him to broadcast a startling truth. A truth now sealed in his coffin.
    Could Thomas, at age 11, have developed something so scientifically advanced that the discovery was worth killing him for?
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 06-14-2009 at 01:38 PM. Reason: title added
    YellowDog

Omaha double murders

Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    Could Thomas, at age 11, have developed something so scientifically advanced that the discovery was worth killing him for?
    Could he have stumbled across something he wasn't supposed to know WHILE researching for a school project? Could that be what the chart is telling us? Perhaps the startling truth was not scientific but something else completely.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 06-14-2009 at 01:39 PM. Reason: title added

Omaha double murders

Quote Originally Posted by Snick1946 View Post
    Could he have stumbled across something he wasn't supposed to know WHILE researching for a school project? Could that be what the chart is telling us? Perhaps the startling truth was not scientific but something else completely.

That's entirely possible. I keep thinking about Tuba's comment about "Director of Operations" and I feel like it has to be someone pretty high up who at least masterminded this horror.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 06-14-2009 at 01:39 PM. Reason: title added
    YellowDog

Omaha double murders

Or could he have actually been the winner of the science contest and found out after the fact and was going to expose the person in charge of the contest?
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 06-14-2009 at 01:40 PM. Reason: title added
    YellowDog

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast