Page 62 of 78 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 1165
  1. #916
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,232
    Quote Originally Posted by seattlechiquita View Post
    What? Release?
    Elizabeth wants her bail lowered which is at 1.1 mil right now. Her defense team has also argued that she ought to be released pending trial as some sort of sanction for having her 6th amendment rights violated by the San Antonio detective who talked to her in jail. Listening to the testimony in the TPS trial (EJ says she's about to get on a plane, you'll never find me) I think that if she is released on bond, she's right, we'll never find her.


  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to saba For This Useful Post:


  3. #917
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Coffeelandia
    Posts
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by saba View Post
    Elizabeth wants her bail lowered which is at 1.1 mil right now. Her defense team has also argued that she ought to be released pending trial as some sort of sanction for having her 6th amendment rights violated by the San Antonio detective who talked to her in jail. Listening to the testimony in the TPS trial (EJ says she's about to get on a plane, you'll never find me) I think that if she is released on bond, she's right, we'll never find her.
    I hear you. Thanks for being so patient in explaining the background to me


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to seattlechiquita For This Useful Post:


  5. #918
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,797
    Hi all,

    I'm new to this case and just started following Tammi's trial.

    Is the popular consensus that G was illegally given to a family in TX and they have never come forward OR that he is deceased?


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrownRice For This Useful Post:


  7. #919
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,012
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownRice View Post
    Hi all,

    I'm new to this case and just started following Tammi's trial.

    Is the popular consensus that G was illegally given to a family in TX and they have never come forward OR that he is deceased?
    I don't think I represent the general consensus...I believe he is alive and I believe Tammi Smith knows exactly where he is. There is factual information that most likely will not be presented at trial regarding phone calls placed at the very same time as Gabriel was supposedly being handed over in the park. These calls were between Jack and his adult son and brother [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7735435&postcount=247"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Tammi Smith -The Charges[/ame]


  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:


  9. #920
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,232
    http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov...2/m5219286.pdf


    4/27/2012

    This order grants the defense request that Elizabeth's restraints be removed during contact legal visits. This may seem like a small victory but I'll bet it's huge for Elizabeth.
    Last edited by saba; 05-01-2012 at 09:01 AM.


  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saba For This Useful Post:


  11. #921
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tempe, Land of Melting Sidewalks
    Posts
    571
    Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    I don't think I represent the general consensus...I believe he is alive and I believe Tammi Smith knows exactly where he is. There is factual information that most likely will not be presented at trial regarding phone calls placed at the very same time as Gabriel was supposedly being handed over in the park. These calls were between Jack and his adult son and brother Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Tammi Smith -The Charges

    In my gut, I've always felt that Gabriel is alive and that Tammi knew more about him than she is letting on. Thank you for posting this information, I hope it makes it to court somehow so that everyone can see what actually happened.


  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marigold For This Useful Post:


  13. #922
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,232
    http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.go...caseSearch.asp (CR2010-101760 or Elizabeth Johnson)

    5/8/2012 MOT - Motion - Party (001)
    NOTE: FOR ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE

    5/8/2012 MOT - Motion - Party (001)
    NOTE: PURSUANT TO RULE 20 RE: CHILD ABUSE

    5/8/2012 MFR - Motion For Reconsideration - Party (001)
    NOTE: Sheeriff Arpaios / of April 26, 2012 Court Order on Jail Visitation Issues

    5/8/2012 NOT - Notice - Party (001)
    NOTE: OF ERRATA AND MOTION TO CORRECT TITLE


  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to saba For This Useful Post:


  15. #923
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,232
    http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.go...caseSearch.asp (CR2010-101760)

    5/9/2012 Response - Party (001)

    NOTE: DEFENDANTS / TO SHERIFF ARPAIOS MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION OF COURT ORDER AND MOTION TO STAY COURT ORDER


  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to saba For This Useful Post:


  17. #924
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,232
    http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.go...caseSearch.asp (CR2010-101760)


    5/17/2012 Reply - Party (001)
    NOTE: DEFENDANTS REPLY TO THE STATES RESPONSE TO DEFENDANTS MOTION TO MODIFY RELEASE CONDITIONS

    5/17/2012 Motion - Party (001)
    NOTE: TO REVEAL AND PRECLUDE EVIDENCE PURSUANT TO RULE 404


  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to saba For This Useful Post:


  19. #925
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,232
    https://twitter.com/#!/courtpio

    MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio
    Elizabeth Johnson is expected to start soon.


  20. The Following User Says Thank You to saba For This Useful Post:


  21. #926
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,232
    Elizabeth Johnson hearing is underway. Johnson has waived her appearance.

    https://twitter.com/#!/courtpio


  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saba For This Useful Post:


  23. #927
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Coffeelandia
    Posts
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by saba View Post
    Elizabeth Johnson hearing is underway. Johnson has waived her appearance.

    https://twitter.com/#!/courtpio
    Why doesn't that surprise me?

    Thanks saba for keeping on top of this


  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seattlechiquita For This Useful Post:


  25. #928
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Coffeelandia
    Posts
    4,972
    What is the hearing for? No streaming available, right?


  26. #929
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,232
    In Session ‏@InSession
    Elizabeth Johnson, #BabyGabriel's mother, is in court today. Attorneys are talking about evidence, jail visitations, and other issues.

    http://twitter.com/#!/InSession


    eta- hi chiquita- that's right, no stream


  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saba For This Useful Post:


  28. #930
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,232
    MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio
    Judge Joseph Kreamer is hearing arguments on Elizabeth Johnson's release conditions.

    https://twitter.com/#!/courtpio


  29. The Following User Says Thank You to saba For This Useful Post:


Page 62 of 78 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2008.01.08 Court Hearings Discussion
    By Tom'sGirl in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 369
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 10:25 AM
  2. 2009.01.08 Two Hearings 11:00 AM and 1:30 PM
    By trac in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1169
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 05:59 PM
  3. Flds- Court Hearings & Convictions
    By mollymalone in forum FLDS Raids and Related Items
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 05-12-2008, 05:01 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •