1133 users online (175 members and 958 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    You have not been forgotten Gabriel.

Prayers for Gabe, his daddy Logan, and his whole family.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Vinnie Politan did a segment on Gabriel on HLN today during which he spoke to Logan on the phone. Thoughts and prayers for Gabriel's dad who won't forget his son and wants to know what happened to him.

Thinking of you on your Birthday!

Finally some justice that we have been praying for. Make it harsh and swift.

Thinking of Gabriel on this Thanksgiving Eve...wondering how he will spend this, his 3rd Thanksgiving. Wondering how the people who have him can go through this life with the guilt of knowing they've stolen a child from his father....wondering how those involved in an illegal adoption can live with what they have been a party to. Yes, I believe Gabriel was illegally adopted. Happy Thanksgiving Gabriel...wherever you are....you are loved and you will never be forgotten.

Wishing Logan and the McCleary family strength and peace through this holiday season and praying that Gabriel will one day be found and returned to them.

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Thinking of Gabriel on this Thanksgiving Eve...wondering how he will spend this, his 3rd Thanksgiving. Wondering how the people who have him can go through this life with the guilt of knowing they've stolen a child from his father....wondering how those involved in an illegal adoption can live with what they have been a party to. Yes, I believe Gabriel was illegally adopted. Happy Thanksgiving Gabriel...wherever you are....you are loved and you will never be forgotten.

Wishing Logan and the McCleary family strength and peace through this holiday season and praying that Gabriel will one day be found and returned to them.

I agree! Although (momtective, where you already in the eggnog, dear?) it's McQueary, not McCleary family!

I don't know where else to put this, and didn't see any thread about this. Maybe this needs it's own thread I don't know. But, I was thinking it might give some clue to what happened to Gabriel.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ldier-dad.html

All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE

Not a day goes by that I don't think about you and wish you were home with your family!

I was thinking of Baby Gabriel today. Much love and prayers for him and his family. <3
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein

Thinking of Gabriel. Hoping. <3

Thinking of Gabriel and his dad.

I haven't forgotten your sweet little face Gabriel.

Gabriel was born 2 days after my son. I followed his case very closely for a long time. And though I have moved onto other things and other cases, he has always remained on my mind and in my thoughts. I hope that 2016 is the year that see's him reunited with his dad and family. How awful that Logan has had to miss so much. How horrible that even if Gabe is found, it will probably tear him apart to find out the truth of all that was taken from him, or possibly hurt him to be taken away from whoever he is with. There is no perfect resolution for what Elizabeth has done. But Gabe and his family remain in my prayers as a constant.
    There is always HOPE!!!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16