Prayers and Well Wishes for Gabriel and his family

NewMommy09

Reaction score
I would like this thread to be full of hope and positive thoughts for Gabriel and his family. I would like this to be a place they can go when they need to renew their hope and draw strength to keep searching for this child. Please keep this thread positive for the family.

Dear Lord,
I ask that your presence be felt by Gabriel's family, that you lend them your strength as they search for their beloved Gabriel. I ask that you help guide them to know where to look, and that you send help and support to them. May you watch over baby Gabriel, keep him safe, warm, happy and healthy. And when you know the time is right, lead someone to him so they can bring him home to those who love and miss him.
Amen

To Gabriel's Family,
Never lose hope, never lose faith. We won't stop searching until Gabriel is home with Logan where he belongs. Please know that many people are praying and hoping with you. So many people have fallen in love with your little Gabriel.
May you all have this sweet boy home soon.

Mods,

Would love a Sticky for this thread to keep the hope on top for Gabriel and his family. Thanks.

Hope abides; therefore I abide.
Countless frustrations have not cowed me.
I am still alive, vibrant with life.
The black cloud will disappear,
The morning sun will appear once again
In all its supernal glory. -Sir Chinmoy

I pray everyday for Gabriel and his family.

Hang in there Gabriel. There are a lot of us out here who know in our hearts that you are still alive, and will never give up the fight to bring you home to your daddy. I pray that until that day comes, you are warm and well fed, healthy and content. I pray that you have no fear, and can feel the love of an entire world as all eyes are looking out for you, wherever you may be.

I pray that your daddy and family continue to be delivered the strength that it takes to stand up everyday and fight, despite having every reason to collapse from the pain of missing you.

I know and pray that we will get to feel what it is like to watch your daddy hold you in his arms again, watching your big eyes stare into his, as you once again know what it is like to be in the arms of somebody who loves you more than the world.

I pray for you Gabriel, the whole world prays for you.

:praying:

Gabriel you have touched my heart. I pray for your safe return and your Father's brave journey.
God Bless You Gabriel, Logan, Family, Friends, Law Enforcement and All Who Care.

Sending prayers every day that Gabriel will be found soon. I will not give up hope!

Dear Logan and family,

My prayers are with you and with sweet Gabriel; I hold you all in my heart daily and wish I could do so much more. I lift up a prayer constantly in my daily living for your highest most positive good.
I also want to thank you for touching my life in ways more significant than you could ever know. My whole family will be forever changed for the better in response to your situation; we empathize deeply with your circumstances. May you be blessed in your journey forward.
- - With warmest regards and universal love, OneLove

Logan & family. Keep the faith. Gabriel can feel your love, even if he can't see you right now.

sweet baby boy, I go to bed thinking of you, never losing hope that you are safe and warm, tucked in and being loved. I will be praying for your safe return. Come home soon!!!

Gabriel is very much on my mind today. Today, he is 9 months old. Today, his daddy has not seen him for almost 2 months. I look at my baby boy (the same age) and he has grown and changed tremendously in the last 2 months. It breaks my heart that Logan has missed so much, even if he were to get Gabriel back today. As always, Gabriel, Logan, and their family and friends are in my prayers today. May Logan find the way to bring Gabriel home so they can restart their lives together.

Dearest Logan & Family,

Gabriel knows your love, knows your hearts better than anyone else.
Know that. Use that for your strength, for hope, for faith in his safe return.
Know that there are people from all over the world praying for you, hoping for the same thing.

You are all in my prayers.

We're looking hard for you, sweet Gabriel, to get you back home with your daddy where you belong.

You're a very special little boy, and we love you very much.

:blowkiss:

God bless and protect Gabriel, Logan, everyone who loves Gabriel, and LE.

Gabriel you are in my thoughts all day and night! We are waiting for you to make your way home to your Daddy soon.

You have touched us all.

God Bless You!

Logan, I am behind you, support you, and stand with you 100%.

I know how very much you love your baby, how much you care about him, how hard you've tried to find him since he was taken from you so wrongly on December 9, and how much you want him back.

I'm with you all the way.

BeanE

God Bless Logan on his journey! Gabriel is my thoughts and prayers daily!

With news of the landfill search today, I wanted to offer your entire family extra (virtual) hugs, love and prayers. Stay strong...this changes nothing! Let's pray they find a name/phone number/email address in there. <3

I became familiar with Gabriel's disappearance by clicking one day in January on a CNN headline. Since that day, your story has captured me, and I want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers all day long. I believe you will be reunited with Gabriel and continue to monitor this site and FB for anything I can do however small to assist you. God bless Gabriel and your entire family.

With the bits of news released in the last week or two, and the bits of information that Logan's family is stumbling upon, I have come to DEEPLY believe two things:

1. Gabriel is alive.
2. God is guiding this family to answers.

As my hope has been renewed and strengthened, I hope the same is true for Gabriel's family and friends. Gabriel has touched my life in ways unimaginable, considering I do not know him. His family's perseverence, love and hope has touched me deeply also. I pray the time is soon for Gabriel to be in his daddy's arms.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back