Things That Make You Go "Hmmmmm . . ."

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEADFAST

Reaction score
This thread is for small details of the case that strike you as hinky, odd, intriguing, contradictory, underappreciated, too coincidental, too random, etc.

For instance, why in the world would the location of the alleged first meeting be changed from Boston to Indianapolis (I think that was the second one)?

Or: Am I to understand that Tammi has family in Victoria, TX??? That seems way too coincidental to me.

That kind of thing.

tammi claims that when her computer is looked through that LE will see searches for how to obtain fake social security cards and also their plans to house elizabeth in tennessee

she claims that this is on her computer because when elizabeth said she was going to run, the smiths got worried and were looking into options for her. Also she said that elizabeth was saying she was getting a fake social security card and tammi was looking into that just to understand what that was.

tammi claims that when her computer is looked through that LE will see searches for how to obtain fake social security cards and also their plans to house elizabeth in tennessee

she claims that this is on her computer because when elizabeth said she was going to run, the smiths got worried and were looking into options for her. Also she said that elizabeth was saying she was getting a fake social security card and tammi was looking into that just to understand what that was.

Wow! I missed that somewhere! Definitely CYA - just like going to the media claiming EJ was trying to "coerse a false confession" out of her.

I also find it a bit too coincidental that the S's have a home in TN, which is where JanetM is, which is where there have been a number of tips to.

and that famous interview where TS insists she only copied and rushed the paternity paperwork through without even looking at it.

But then she admitted the name on it was her cousin's that EJ had never met.

And THEN she finally admitted that she wrote that name HERSELF on the paper.

And she doesn't seem to understand why she is being looked at as suspicious.

Wow! I missed that somewhere! Definitely CYA - just like going to the media claiming EJ was trying to "coerse a false confession" out of her. I also find it a bit too coincidental that the S's have a home in TN, which is where JanetM is, which is where there have been a number of tips to.
here's a link

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/15/ng.01.html

"JOSTAD: What kind of things were you hoping that police would look at on your computers? What information there would be relevant to the search?

SMITH: Well, OK, in -- from the beginning, in talking to the police, they asked us, you know, did we ever try to help her. And I said, Well, the only way we ever tried to help her was, you know, before we knew she could change her -- whether or not she could change jurisdictions. She was telling us that she was going to run. She was go into hiding, change her Social Security number.

And so we panicked at that point, and we did not want that baby to vanish into thin air for the rest of his life. And so we were grabbing at straws, like the police are right now, trying to figure out how to keep that baby still surfaced, you know? And so we had thought of scenarios, and we talked to a couple of friends and people about the scenarios of -- you know, we have a house in Tennessee, and you know, things like that, that maybe she can go stay there. We can let her stay there. We could help her and all this, and while she`s changing jurisdictions."

yes.. she also mentioned she was adopting a boy with down syndrome from agape but that it fell through because the mom wanted money?? well agape is located in arizona, san antonio and tennessee

Little tiny thing, really.
LE says that Tammi and Jack are POI's.
LE says that we can't really believe Tammi, and says it publicly. (Paraphrased.)

Yet, LE won't talk about who gave EJ the GPS, leading me to wonder if it really was Tammi.

I thought the couple had originally both been at the airport? This article states that JS reported back to him upon returning from the airport.
I am getting so confused! I can't keep anything straight.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/01...y6087526.shtml

Plus I am super weirded out about how she says she held him and loved him... Its not like picking out a puppy TS....

Tammi met EJ and Gabriel at Logan Airport in Boston

or

Tami and Jack met EJ and Gabriel at an airport in Indianapolis

or

Tammi & Jack have only known Elizabeth a few weeks (as of the end of the 2009)

ETA: Oooops! SallyManda beat me to this, lol

Tammi may have been alone when she spotted Gabriel and EJ. She says she was on the way home from her adoption falling apart.

Who goes to adopt a child, by themselves, when they are happily married?

Leads me to think: That isn't where/how she met EJ or That isn't where she was coming from or She's not happily married or All of the above.

1248737522741.jpg

Tammi may have been alone when she spotted Gabriel and EJ. She says she was on the way home from her adoption falling apart.
Who goes to adopt a child, by themselves, when they are happily married?

Leads me to think: That isn't where/how she met EJ or That isn't where she was coming from or She's not happily married or All of the above.

Where did you learn that? I never heard it before.

Elizabeth being Happy after the "important meeting" hmmmm
she could have told Babysitter... Running Errands, looking for a job, getting driver license, but no it was an" important meeting" and why not take Gabriel if it was an illegal adoption meeting why risk having another person that could ID her and Gabriel...Hmmm

Didn't know where else to post this --

Photos posted by January:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

1st and 2nd photos show family pics in the background. All photos tie together between the bedspread and Gabes clothing. I don't think these were taken at the motel.

LM said it's a picture of EJ and her mom, and EJ and her twin brother, and that she doesn't go aywhere without them. It's in the hotel, and LE has compared the room in the pics to the one's in SA. Sorry. :(

Didn't know where else to post this --

Photos posted by January:

1st and 2nd photos show family pics in the background. All photos tie together between the bedspread and Gabes clothing. I don't think these were taken at the motel.

Ahhh, thanks kissdegirl, must've missed that!

sure. I just really wish we had more concrete stuff to analyze. Those photos are about all we have. They are real. He is real. He needs help and I wish to God I could find him tonight.

Where did you learn that? I never heard it before.

It was in her facebook replies. She said that she was on her way back from attempting to adopt a little boy from with Down's syndrome through Agape adoption agency and the bio parents asked for money...and that's illegal...and she doesn't do anything illegal...so she called it off.
I know someone has screen shots.

It was in her facebook replies. She said that she was on her way back from attempting to adopt a little boy from with Down's syndrome through Agape adoption agency and the bio parents asked for money...and that's illegal...and she doesn't do anything illegal...so she called it off.
I know someone has screen shots.

:laugh:doesn't do anything illegal....yeah, that clears it up TS.

...there's too much confusion, I can't get no relief...

TPS if you're reading this. You can obfuscate and misdirect all you want, but the people here see through your BS. So does LE. You're toast.

Something else has made me go "hmmmmmmm" since the very beginning.

If TPS is such a loving mother, why did not she get custody of the three children that came from her own body??!!??

Are these adoptions a pathetic attempt to fill that void in her life?

Hmmmm......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member