740 users online (87 members and 653 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Is one of the reasons Casey is "unpopular" (per Baez) because she is pretty?will re o

Baez stated at least twice in open court yesterday that KC is "unpopular". He stated this when he argued that a 600+ dollar forgery/fraud charge would be treated differently... were it someone else's crime --instead of unpopular Casey Anthony's.

Here is something that I hope deserves it's own thread...KC definitely is a sensation. If you can imagine her much older and perhaps homely..do you think that she would be treated differently? Do you think one of the reasons for her unpopularity (aside from the demise of her beautiful daughter) also has to do with KC's attractiveness? It is a valid question.

Quote Originally Posted by affinity View Post
    Baez stated at least twice in open court yesterday that KC is "unpopular". He stated this when he argued that a 600+ dollar forgery/fraud charge would be treated differently... were it someone else's crime --instead of unpopular Casey Anthony's.

Here is something that I hope deserves it's own thread...KC definitely is a sensation. If you can imagine her much older and perhaps homely..do you think that she would be treated differently? Do you think one of the reasons for her unpopularity (aside from the demise of her beautiful daughter) also has to do with KC's attractiveness? It is a valid question.

Pretty is as pretty does. IMO that has nothing to do with her being unpopular at all. It has to do with the death of her BEAUTIFUL daughter.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

I'm not sure how to disconnect Casey's unpopularity from the demise of her daughter. I would say the impression that she murdered her daughter is the overriding reason that she's not popular (to say the least.)

However, I doubt very much that homely, middle-aged women are treated more leniently than attractive, young women when they forge their friends' checks. Quite the opposite, if anything.

One aspect of Casey's looks that I think does increase her unpopularity is that smirk.

KC may have found that she could use her "looks" to her advantage in certain social situations....however.....IMO.......if her looks were going to impact her case they would have done so by now. I understand that the defense team sees her as unpopular. BUT, none of them can argue that she isn't notorious. Based upon her propensity to download "ego stroking icons" that support her desire for infamy......I would think she is happy to have actually realized her goal.

Phumi is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL and Mulch Princess
    I think it's her vanity--her interest in her own prettiness--while he daughter was "missing" that makes people dislike her. She got her nails done, got a tattoo, tried to look sexy for her nights at Fusian. After her arrest she strutted her stuff in tight shirts and jeans, flipped her hair and sported her movie star sunglasses.
    It has been established in psychological studies, that people rate "attractive" individuals as being more likable and successful just based on looks alone.
    KC's attractiveness might have helped her if she could have controlled her outrageous behavior.

seekingjustice** is offline My beautiful Girl 'Monique Ashleigh' - See you in Heaven..
    Personally I don't find KC's looks attractive at all. I think her face reflects her personality - conniving.

I am trying to be objective-I am sure that there are people out there gloating because "cute" little Casey is in the mud. The same kind of people who revel and gloat when "beautiful" or privileged people have bad luck.

This woman is despised because she had something very special-ie Caylee, and she destroyed it for what superficially seems like spite and her own self interest. And self pity.

This would qualify her for unpopularity even if she were Mother Theresa. JMO.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Since her imprisonment i dont think Casey is even remotely attractive.
    LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can
    say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot
    like my sister as far as how we would react.

John Morgan: I can tell.

KC is a pretty girl but nothing so extradordinary that people would be jealous enough of her looks to not like her. Debra Lafave (who was also on that E! special) is an example of a woman I would think is stunning enough for her looks to actually have an impact on her trial (which I believe it did). IMO KC's looks don't even come close to hers and she gave herself way too much credit in how good looking she thought she was.

KC is a legend in her own mind.
    Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice,
    They have no choice.

I’ve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    كلي

No, I don't think most ppl think she is attractive at all, under the circumstances. That's not what is hindering her.

It's her behavior to her family and friends that have freaked us all out, all the while KC knowing Caylee was NOT where she should've been.

Ugly inside = Ugly outside

JMHO

No, I don't. Historically the fact that people consider her attractive should work in her favor. She's unpopular because she won't cough up the truth regarding what happened to Caylee. People could care less what she looks like now imo - she's made her own bed imo.

Shania Twain is stunning. Casey is just plain ole pretty. Nothing heart stopping abiut her looks.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    I believe the media fixated on the case because Casey is photogenic. If she was telling the truth and a real nanny had a living Caylee somewhere that media attention might have brought the baby home. The attention back fired because she`s guilty and a total waste of taxpayer money.
    She`s not popular? She`s not in grade 9 either and nobody on the jury will be either.

JMO
    Last edited by kaRN; 01-26-2010 at 09:04 PM.

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

Quote Originally Posted by seekingjustice** View Post
    Personally I don't find KC's looks attractive at all. I think her face reflects her personality - conniving.
    I think she looks like a little troll! Not pretty in any way...

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast