Psych Profile- Elizabeth Johnson

debloree

Reaction score
Elizabeth Johnson..... Please post comments and discussions here.
, personality traits

A snippet from BeanE's timeline from Dec 8, 2009:
"Around this time, Elizabeth stops taking medication she'd been on for post-partum depression."

Is there any info in the Meds she was perscribed? This important because depression (post partum or not) can manifest with "features". The meds can point to possible tandem characteristics to the depression.

Baby Gabriel Johnson Missing ....Photos
The missing baby's father Logan McQueary alleged in court documents, obtained by CBS affiliate KPHO, that the baby's mother cut up his clothing and ransacked his apartment. He submitted this photograph as evidence.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-6063007-7.html?tag=page

Attachments

• image6062663.jpg
    image6062663.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 96
  • pan.jpg
    pan.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 95
Johnson's Grandfather Thinks She's Lying
Bob Johnson Still Believes Baby Gabriel Is Alive
Pat McReynolds
Reporter, KPHO.com

POSTED: 10:26 pm MST January 6, 2010
UPDATED: 11:22 am MST January 7, 2010

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Bob Johnson said his granddaughter, Elizabeth, has always been secretive.

"If she didn't want you to know something, you ain't gonna find out," Johnson said.

He said moving in and out of five foster homes as a child made her that way. But he said the straight "A" student also developed an irrational temper that led to bouts of rage.

"She should have sought professional help. She did seek help for post partum depression and she was on medication and during that time she seemed a lot more mellow and everything was better," Bob Johnson said.

But she stopped taking that medication shortly before she hopped in Bob Johnson's car with 8-month-old Gabriel and headed to Texas.

The baby was last seen in San Antonio in December with his 23-year-old mother, who allegedly told Loagn McQueary, her ex-boyfriend, that she'd killed their baby.

Elizabeth Johnson was arrested last week in Florida on suspicion of custodial interference after she didn't show up for a custodial hearing.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22168065/detail.html

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html

Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, 23, is a product of the Boston foster-care system. She lived with five different families before coming back to the Valley at the age of 12 to stay with her father, a recovering drug addict, according to her grandfather, Bob Johnson.
~snip~
Johnson and McQueary first met at Mohave Middle School in Scottsdale. She was later expelled from Saguaro High School in Scottsdale, although Bob Johnson said she was a high-achieving student with a nearly perfect grade-point average. She enrolled in a charter school in Tempe and transferred to a school in Boston for her senior year.
~snip~
McQueary and Johnson grew closer, Bob Johnson said, when McQueary's mother died about a year after Elizabeth's father died. Logan and Elizabeth were together off and on when they could afford it. She sometimes worked at a CVS in Scottsdale.
~snip~
After McQueary had a falling out with his boss, he and Elizabeth moved to Fort Smith, Ark., Bob Johnson said.
~snip~
In custody documents filed in December in Maricopa County Superior Court, McQueary said he ended the relationship. In July, he alleged, she became enraged when he didn't return home from work on time and took a knife to his clothing, the couch and the baby crib. She broke dishes and took a cooking pan and smashed the TV while the baby was in the Tempe apartment.
~snip~
McQueary said Johnson got out of control again in September when she got mad at her brother on the phone. She cut up the baby's clothes and the crib and broke every window in the apartment. Johnson spent the evening in jail and went through a diversion program on the criminal-damage charges
~snip~
When he broke up with her in mid-December, she told him to take the baby. Then she called police to report Gabriel had been kidnapped.
~snip~
On Dec. 21, in a petition to enforce child-custody determination, he wrote, "When Elizabeth gets mad, she can and will hurt the baby."

snipped for Elizabeth-specific details.

Tempe police made copies of all of McQueary's phone recordings and text messages, including this passage from Elizabeth on Dec. 27.

Logan McQueary showed us her text that read: "You will never see Gabriel again. I made sure of that. And you can spend the rest of of your pathetic life wondering about him. You will never find me. I'm already boarding a plane out of the country. When I'm safe, I'll email you the exact location of dead Gabriel's little blue body, if the garbage don't come first. This is what liars like you deserve."
Despite those words, Logan clings to the hope that Gabriel is alive and well.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22350870/detail.html

Family Denied Visit With Baby Gabriel's Mom
Baby Gabriel Johnson Missing Since December
Donna Rossi
Reporter, KPHO.com

POSTED: 8:06 pm MST January 14, 2010
UPDATED: 12:17 pm MST January 15, 2010

PHOENIX -- The brother of Elizabeth Johnson, jailed since her son Gabriel went missing around Christmas, was denied a jail house visit Thursday.

Robert Johnson attempted to visit his sister, who is being held in the Estrella Jail in Maricopa County on more than $1 million bond on charges of custodial interference, kidnapping and child abuse.

"I just want all this resolved whatever it takes," said Johnson as he walked into the jail lobby.

Robert is the uncle of 8-month-old Gabriel who was last seen on Dec. 6, 2009 in San Antonio, Texas. A nationwide search has been ongoing since Elizabeth notified the baby's biological father that she killed the boy. She has since said that she said that only to hurt father Logan McQueary, and that the truth is she gave the child away to a couple she had just met in Texas.

"I'd love Gabriel back but, you know, it is what it is, so I just hope for the best," said Robert Johnson.

Robert Johnson showed up for the visit with his grandfather Bob Johnson. The elder Johnson said they were there to support Elizabeth but also to try to get her to come clean.

"It was our intention to ask her to give up the location of the baby and settle this thing. Life goes on. We can't be playing around with this. There's better ways to settle this than how she's going about it," said the jailed woman's grandfather.

Less than 5 minutes after walking into the jail, both Johnson men came out. They were refused a visit with Elizabeth. Corrections officials said Elizabeth's visitors for the day were restricted to legal advisers.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22242288/detail.html

A snippet from BeanE's timeline from Dec 8, 2009:
"Around this time, Elizabeth stops taking medication she'd been on for post-partum depression."

Is there any info in the Meds she was perscribed? This important because depression (post partum or not) can manifest with "features". The meds can point to possible tandem characteristics to the depression.

Personally, I think she may have been misdiagnosed, or 'under-diagnosed'. That is, I think she has a long-term disorder, perhaps bipolar, that was untreated, and on top of that I think she also developed PPD or even PPP.

In regard to PPP, I know there's no evidence of hallucinations or gross delusions, and I'm usually the holdout saying no hallucinations = no psychosis, but in this very one case, Eliz's thinking seems so fragmented, her affect so entirely inappropriate, and her emotions so extreme, that I think she may have been having psychotic breaks, e.g., the incident when she broke out all the windows in the apartment. I'm almost completely convinced she was psychotic by the time she arrived in SA, and may still be.

I wish she'd get a good psych eval, get on some meds, and then do another phone interview so we can see any difference lol.

Then again... a diagnosis of plain old run-of-the-mill calculating sociopathy would not shock me.

Good video with Logan describing how Elizabeth can "lie without remorse"

http://www.kpho.com/video/22146968/index.html

Thank you soooooo much, debloree, for finding that video. I had been looking all over for it for a discussion where someone kept insisting that Logan had done nothing when Eliz left Gabe in his crib for hours with an unchanged diaper.

This video confirms that it was indeed Logan who reported Eliz to CPS, resulting in the still-open CPS case for neglect against Eliz.

Thanks again. And sorry. I don't mean to go off-topic into a discussion about Logan. I just had to extend my thanks.

Police search E.V. home in missing baby case

After graduating from high school in Boston, Johnson had a four-year, full-ride scholarship to Northeastern University in Manchester, N.H., and had once talked about becoming a doctor or a lawyer, her grandfather said.

"She gave it all up," Johnson said of her college scholarship. "She didn't like her roommate and quit after two weeks. Good Lord. Logan wouldn't be the worst person to have that baby. Now, she's in a helluva mess."

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149577

She has always been impulsive, secretive and prone to fits of rage. A relative says that as a child, she would break windows in her home and chased her father with a plunger.

Yet she carried a 4.0 GPA through high school, and she was determined to not let her son suffer the same kind of childhood she had.

That is why her grandfather Bob Johnson says he can't believe she would harm her baby, Gabriel, even to get back at the boy's father.

snip

"She's got a spiteful streak," said Bob, who is the person Elizabeth has turned to the most since her parents died.

"She has a pattern of physical destruction," he said. "I don't know why she hates Logan so much. He tried as hard as he could to make her happy, but she's a tough horse to ride."

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/01/10/20100110missingbaby0110.html

Baby Gabriel's Mom Not Talking
Investigators: Elizabeth Johnson Refuses To Say If Gabriel Is Alive

Johnson's first phone call from jail Sunday morning was to her grandfather, Bob Johnson.

Bob Johnson said, "Well my telephone rang and it was my darling granddaughter calling me from the Fourth Avenue Maricopa County Jail."
Just hours after her booking photo was snapped, Elizabeth was calling to say hello.

"She seemed in a very happy, upbeat mood, " Bob Johnson said. "I guess in her mind she's accomplished her goal, which was to adopt her son, give him to somebody."

Johnson said it was a short talk that only lasted a couple of minutes. He said he didn't ask any questions about where 8-month-old Gabriel might be.
He said, "I chose not to, that she had stated what happened and I knew we were on a recorded line and she isn't going to tell me anything on a recorded line that would be of any value."

http://www.kpho.com/news/22197770/detail.html

Sheriff Arpaio: 'Elizabeth Johnson Isolated'
Mother Accused Of Kidnapping Bab

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said Wednesday that Elizabeth Johnson's public persona is very different from her demeanor behind bars.

"She's been quiet, cooperative, not a problem in our jail. Maybe she's got a dual personality," said Arpaio.

snip

"She hasn't been causing any problems, but you never know," said Arpaio.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22361624/detail.html

Personally, I think she may have been misdiagnosed, or 'under-diagnosed'. That is, I think she has a long-term disorder, perhaps bipolar, that was untreated, and on top of that I think she also developed PPD or even PPP.

In regard to PPP, I know there's no evidence of hallucinations or gross delusions, and I'm usually the holdout saying no hallucinations = no psychosis, but in this very one case, Eliz's thinking seems so fragmented, her affect so entirely inappropriate, and her emotions so extreme, that I think she may have been having psychotic breaks, e.g., the incident when she broke out all the windows in the apartment. I'm almost completely convinced she was psychotic by the time she arrived in SA, and may still be.

I wish she'd get a good psych eval, get on some meds, and then do another phone interview so we can see any difference lol.

Then again... a diagnosis of plain old run-of-the-mill calculating sociopathy would not shock me.

I agree with you x3! Also, MANY people who have been diagnosed bipolar hide this fact by telling others their medication is for depression or anxiety. I know of 3 people personally who are doing this now. Unless Logan or someone else was actually with EJ during her doctor's appointments, no one would really know the truth. Her doing nothing to care for Gabriel while Logan was at work sounds like the depressive state of bipolar, and her rages sound like the manic state. Of course, she wasn't necessarily honest with her doctor either.

If we could find out what exactly what her medication was, it would tell us alot.

Sheriff Arpaio: 'Elizabeth Johnson Isolated'
Mother Accused Of Kidnapping Bab

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said Wednesday that Elizabeth Johnson's public persona is very different from her demeanor behind bars.

"She's been quiet, cooperative, not a problem in our jail. Maybe she's got a dual personality," said Arpaio.

snip

"She hasn't been causing any problems, but you never know," said Arpaio.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22361624/detail.html

Or maybe she's just taking her meds now.

Now we have 5 stories told by Elizabeth

1. Random couple in a park- Smith didnt know them
2. Random couple in the hotel- Smith didnt know them
3. Killed Gabriel put in daiper bag and then the dumspter
4. The Smith set up everything the person, the place and the how but she cant give any detail on how it went down???
5. Then the texting to the Smiths in Miami - that she and Gabriel were "great"

Bringing this over from another thread because I thought it was an excellent and relevant post.

Spot on!! I was seeing the same thing. Also there's strong indication for a personality disorder. Borderline with Antisocial features?

Bipolars historically stop taking their medication when the consequences of their disorder minimize or subside. Some quit meds because the miss the "high" of the manic state.

If the bipolar d/o is characterized by paranoia, then by definition , the lack of trust would lead to dishonesty with any stranger even a doctor.

I agree with you x3! Also, MANY people who have been diagnosed bipolar hide this fact by telling others their medication is for depression or anxiety. I know of 3 people personally who are doing this now. Unless Logan or someone else was actually with EJ during her doctor's appointments, no one would really know the truth. Her doing nothing to care for Gabriel while Logan was at work sounds like the depressive state of bipolar, and her rages sound like the manic state. Of course, she wasn't necessarily honest with her doctor either.

If we could find out what exactly what her medication was, it would tell us alot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopyxxoo31
Back