1174 users online (158 members and 1016 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Off the grid, LOL.
    Posts
    1,765

    Places and People with ties to Tammi Smith

    Hi all, Logan's family has requested we start a thread for people to list all the places and people that we have sleuthed that have ties to TPS.
    She would particularly like us to focus on anywhere Logan would be passing through to get from Arizona to San Antonio. Anywhere that he might want to get fliers up. But also, please feel free to list all other possible connections here.

    Thanks guys, I LOVE sleuthers.
    There is always HOPE!!!

  2. #2
    I think Prof was the other person (in addition to momtective) who put together some great lists of connected people/places.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    190
    we need to investigate all married names, and known associates on that surrogate mom website as well.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Off the grid, LOL.
    Posts
    1,765
    Bumping

    We may be limited on what we can post in this thread, as I don't believe we can post names of innocent parties not named in the media. But we CAN discuss JM, CC etc. here.
    And I think we can discuss other possibilities here without naming names???
    There is always HOPE!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    3,225
    Can we post relationships (no names) and places associated with them?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    3,225
    I started a list by state --there are many more, but I have run out of time-- will update later
    Arizona: PHOENIX, AZ GLENDALE, AZ Cave Creek AZ Chandler AZ Scottsdale AZ

    Arkansas: Magazine, AR
    California: Rio Linda, CA Sacramento, CA Clearlake Oks, CA
    Clearlake, CA N Highlands, CA Hughson, CA
    San Francisco,
    Florida: Jacksonville, FL
    Georgia: Rising Fawn, GA Trenton, GA
    Indiana: INDIANAPOLIS, IN
    New Mexico: Albuquerque, NM
    Missouri: Springfield, MO Ozark, MO
    Oregon: Baker City, OR
    Tennessee: BRENTWOOD, TN NASHVILLE, TN Antioch, TN
    NOLENSVILLE, TN GOODLETTSVILLE, TN COLLINSVILLE, IL HENDERSONVILLE, TN
    MURFREESBORO, TN Hermitage, TN Old Hickory, TN
    Tin Horn, TN WHITES CREEK, TN Lebanon, TN Mount Juliet, TN
    Texas: Brownwood, TX Seguin, TX

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    I started a list by state --there are many more, but I have run out of time-- will update later
    Arizona: PHOENIX, AZ GLENDALE, AZ Cave Creek AZ Chandler AZ Scottsdale AZ

    Arkansas: Magazine, AR
    California: Rio Linda, CA Sacramento, CA Clearlake Oks, CA
    Clearlake, CA N Highlands, CA Hughson, CA
    San Francisco,
    Florida: Jacksonville, FL
    Georgia: Rising Fawn, GA Trenton, GA
    Indiana: INDIANAPOLIS, IN
    New Mexico: Albuquerque, NM
    Missouri: Springfield, MO Ozark, MO
    Oregon: Baker City, OR
    Tennessee: BRENTWOOD, TN NASHVILLE, TN Antioch, TN
    NOLENSVILLE, TN GOODLETTSVILLE, TN COLLINSVILLE, IL HENDERSONVILLE, TN
    MURFREESBORO, TN Hermitage, TN Old Hickory, TN
    Tin Horn, TN WHITES CREEK, TN Lebanon, TN Mount Juliet, TN
    Texas: Brownwood, TX Seguin, TX



    I see Brownwood listed. My sister-in-law lives there. She knows just about everyone and is a retired cop from that town. What is the connection?? i can call her. If that gril has any connections there my sis will know them..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    3,225
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzychick View Post
    I see Brownwood listed. My sister-in-law lives there. She knows just about everyone and is a retired cop from that town. What is the connection?? i can call her. If that gril has any connections there my sis will know them..
    One of the Smiths' relatives are associated with the two TX towns in the list -- we are simply listing towns associated with the Smiths
    We cannot list names

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    516
    What has totally frustrated me to no end is what did TS do for X-mas.......She had to of told someone, something...IT would tie this whole thing together...Maybe LM needs to find out of TS and JS flew or drove to San Antonio.....Rental cars??? TS wanted G,,I cannnot see her giving up.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,205
    Quote Originally Posted by danisisa View Post
    What has totally frustrated me to no end is what did TS do for X-mas.......She had to of told someone, something...IT would tie this whole thing together...Maybe LM needs to find out of TS and JS flew or drove to San Antonio.....Rental cars??? TS wanted G,,I cannnot see her giving up.
    Given what she said about LM, that if he cared about his son he would have gone to San Antonio when he first heard that EJ was there, I wouldn't be surprised if the Smiths did go there to try to get EJ to give them Gabriel but I am hoping that LE knows exactly where the Smiths were during that time.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    516
    I don't know where else to put this...but in some of the pictures of G, he is looking at someone else...However, he does not look scared...When new people are around my son, he won't even look at them if I am in the room. So either, someone else took the photos of G while G is looking at EJ or E did and someone G knew was there. Has LM shown pictures of TS and JS to see if anyone saw them in San Antonio?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pelham, Alabama USA
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by danisisa View Post
    I don't know where else to put this...but in some of the pictures of G, he is looking at someone else...However, he does not look scared...When new people are around my son, he won't even look at them if I am in the room. So either, someone else took the photos of G while G is looking at EJ or E did and someone G knew was there. Has LM shown pictures of TS and JS to see if anyone saw them in San Antonio?
    I see what you are saying. When a child's mother takes a picture of the child and talks, the baby's eyes instinctively go to the mother.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,405
    Quote Originally Posted by danisisa View Post
    What has totally frustrated me to no end is what did TS do for X-mas.......She had to of told someone, something...IT would tie this whole thing together...Maybe LM needs to find out of TS and JS flew or drove to San Antonio.....Rental cars??? TS wanted G,,I cannnot see her giving up.
    Danisisa - ITA. This has been bugging me for ages. TPS is a prolific user of FB and poster of pix of EVERYTHING. Where is Christmas 08? Where are the photos of her daughter and all? I am thinking the Smiths spent the holiday in SA.






    All kinds of hugs!

    ROSIE



  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,135
    Quote Originally Posted by danisisa View Post
    I don't know where else to put this...but in some of the pictures of G, he is looking at someone else...However, he does not look scared...When new people are around my son, he won't even look at them if I am in the room. So either, someone else took the photos of G while G is looking at EJ or E did and someone G knew was there. Has LM shown pictures of TS and JS to see if anyone saw them in San Antonio?
    I have thought about this as well. I wonder if he's looking at the TV, or at someone else.
    I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.
    ― Franklin D. Roosevelt


    Gabriel Johnson and Sylar Newton. Come home safely Gabriel Johnson! RIP Sweet Sylar.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    I started a list by state --there are many more, but I have run out of time-- will update later
    Arizona: PHOENIX, AZ GLENDALE, AZ Cave Creek AZ Chandler AZ Scottsdale AZ

    Arkansas: Magazine, AR
    California: Rio Linda, CA Sacramento, CA Clearlake Oks, CA
    Clearlake, CA N Highlands, CA Hughson, CA
    San Francisco,
    Florida: Jacksonville, FL
    Georgia: Rising Fawn, GA Trenton, GA
    Indiana: INDIANAPOLIS, IN
    New Mexico: Albuquerque, NM
    Missouri: Springfield, MO Ozark, MO
    Oregon: Baker City, OR
    Tennessee: BRENTWOOD, TN NASHVILLE, TN Antioch, TN
    NOLENSVILLE, TN GOODLETTSVILLE, TN COLLINSVILLE, IL HENDERSONVILLE, TN
    MURFREESBORO, TN Hermitage, TN Old Hickory, TN
    Tin Horn, TN WHITES CREEK, TN Lebanon, TN Mount Juliet, TN
    Texas: Brownwood, TX Seguin, TX
    WHOA WHOA WHOA!! I am 1 and 45 minutes from Baker CIty....I am willing to go for a drive...Can't go till Saturday though.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Tammi Smith -The Charges
    By time in forum Gabriel Johnson
    Replies: 309
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 01:00 PM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 12:09 AM
  3. Tammi & Jack Smith Polygraphs
    By BeanE in forum Gabriel Johnson
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 10:52 PM
  4. Tammi Smith ads for services
    By kissdegirl in forum Gabriel Johnson
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 12:31 AM