Places and People with ties to Tammi Smith

NewMommy09

Reaction score
Hi all, Logan's family has requested we start a thread for people to list all the places and people that we have sleuthed that have ties to TPS.
She would particularly like us to focus on anywhere Logan would be passing through to get from Arizona to San Antonio. Anywhere that he might want to get fliers up. But also, please feel free to list all other possible connections here.

Thanks guys, I LOVE sleuthers.

I think Prof was the other person (in addition to momtective) who put together some great lists of connected people/places.

we need to investigate all married names, and known associates on that surrogate mom website as well.

Bumping

We may be limited on what we can post in this thread, as I don't believe we can post names of innocent parties not named in the media. But we CAN discuss JM, CC etc. here.
And I think we can discuss other possibilities here without naming names???

Can we post relationships (no names) and places associated with them?

I started a list by state --there are many more, but I have run out of time-- will update later
Arizona: PHOENIX, AZ GLENDALE, AZ Cave Creek AZ Chandler AZ Scottsdale AZ

Arkansas: Magazine, AR
California: Rio Linda, CA Sacramento, CA Clearlake Oks, CA
Clearlake, CA N Highlands, CA Hughson, CA
San Francisco,
Florida: Jacksonville, FL
Georgia: Rising Fawn, GA Trenton, GA
Indiana: INDIANAPOLIS, IN
New Mexico: Albuquerque, NM
Missouri: Springfield, MO Ozark, MO
Oregon: Baker City, OR
Tennessee: BRENTWOOD, TN NASHVILLE, TN Antioch, TN
NOLENSVILLE, TN GOODLETTSVILLE, TN COLLINSVILLE, IL HENDERSONVILLE, TN
MURFREESBORO, TN Hermitage, TN Old Hickory, TN
Tin Horn, TN WHITES CREEK, TN Lebanon, TN Mount Juliet, TN
Texas: Brownwood, TX Seguin, TX

I started a list by state --there are many more, but I have run out of time-- will update later

San Francisco,

I see Brownwood listed. My sister-in-law lives there. She knows just about everyone and is a retired cop from that town. What is the connection?? i can call her. If that gril has any connections there my sis will know them..

I see Brownwood listed. My sister-in-law lives there. She knows just about everyone and is a retired cop from that town. What is the connection?? i can call her. If that gril has any connections there my sis will know them..

One of the Smiths' relatives are associated with the two TX towns in the list -- we are simply listing towns associated with the Smiths
We cannot list names

What has totally frustrated me to no end is what did TS do for X-mas.......She had to of told someone, something...IT would tie this whole thing together...Maybe LM needs to find out of TS and JS flew or drove to San Antonio.....Rental cars??? TS wanted G,,I cannnot see her giving up.

What has totally frustrated me to no end is what did TS do for X-mas.......She had to of told someone, something...IT would tie this whole thing together...Maybe LM needs to find out of TS and JS flew or drove to San Antonio.....Rental cars??? TS wanted G,,I cannnot see her giving up.

Given what she said about LM, that if he cared about his son he would have gone to San Antonio when he first heard that EJ was there, I wouldn't be surprised if the Smiths did go there to try to get EJ to give them Gabriel but I am hoping that LE knows exactly where the Smiths were during that time.

I don't know where else to put this...but in some of the pictures of G, he is looking at someone else...However, he does not look scared...When new people are around my son, he won't even look at them if I am in the room. So either, someone else took the photos of G while G is looking at EJ or E did and someone G knew was there. Has LM shown pictures of TS and JS to see if anyone saw them in San Antonio?

I don't know where else to put this...but in some of the pictures of G, he is looking at someone else...However, he does not look scared...When new people are around my son, he won't even look at them if I am in the room. So either, someone else took the photos of G while G is looking at EJ or E did and someone G knew was there. Has LM shown pictures of TS and JS to see if anyone saw them in San Antonio?

I see what you are saying. When a child's mother takes a picture of the child and talks, the baby's eyes instinctively go to the mother.

Danisisa - ITA. This has been bugging me for ages. TPS is a prolific user of FB and poster of pix of EVERYTHING. Where is Christmas 08? Where are the photos of her daughter and all? I am thinking the Smiths spent the holiday in SA.

I have thought about this as well. I wonder if he's looking at the TV, or at someone else.

San Francisco,

WHOA WHOA WHOA!! I am 1 and 45 minutes from Baker CIty....I am willing to go for a drive...Can't go till Saturday though.....

One of the Smiths' relatives are associated with the two TX towns in the list -- we are simply listing towns associated with the Smiths
We cannot list names

So the Smiths are the couple that was helping the mother of Gab right?

I so agree with you. If she's willing to falsify birth information and "adopt" EJ to get Gabriel--and if EJ knew she already had a family to adopt him--why start all over? The issue would be the handing off of the baby to a third party who would hand him back after the dust settles--and the Smith relocate.

Danisisa - ITA. This has been bugging me for ages. TPS is a prolific user of FB and poster of pix of EVERYTHING. Where is Christmas 08? Where are the photos of her daughter and all? I am thinking the Smiths spent the holiday in SA.

I thought all along that the Smith's went on a little roadtrip to SA....hence no pictures of christmas 09! ( and no real postings eithers on fb)

I really think that LE should ask Facebook and Myspace for all ip addresses that were used to access EJ's, TS's and JS's account etc. An ip address can really help with location. I hope they have done this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back