Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: FL - Abraham Shakespeare, lottery winner, last seen April 2009 #5

Me too Nurselady. I had a friend exactly like her, till I got ripped off by her quite a few times. She just lied her way out of everything and I believed like a stupid idiot.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Susan1 View Post
    http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/feb...news-breaking/
    Dee Dee Moore says she is innocent.
    Right.
    How the heck did I miss that?? I must have been on the wrong channel at the wrong time
    My question is, if she is guilty, why does she keep talking?? (because she KNOWS the truth, and is in fact busted on so many lies....running her mouth just has her digging her own grave) I am so ready for something to happen in this case.....so we can find out exactly what the deal is.
    Last edited by tigergal71; 02-02-2010 at 01:01 AM. Reason: addition to comments

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tigergal71 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tigergal71 View Post
    How the heck did I miss that?? I must have been on the wrong channel at the wrong time
    My question is, if she is guilty, why does she keep talking?? I am so ready for something to happen in this case.....so we can find out exactly what the deal is.
    ul;at
    She thinks she is above the law and can lie her way out of everything. She thinks cuz she talks everyone will believe her. She is manipulative. She is close to being a pschopath. Look at her smiling in that picture. She thinks everyone is stupid but her.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenon For This Useful Post:

She "talks"... not!

Shakespeare's Business Partner Talks

Go figure..

Also ETA: At the end of this video, it states that there will be an in depth report in tomorrow's Tampa Tribune. I'm assuming that he's referring to today's visit with her.
    Last edited by Iminuru; 02-02-2010 at 01:19 AM. Reason: video title was wrong

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Iminuru For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Susan1 View Post
    http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/feb...news-breaking/
    Dee Dee Moore says she is innocent.
    Right.

~~~snipped from this article:

When asked about the allegations, Moore offered a measured response.

"There are always two sides to every story," she said.

Yes, DeeDee--but there is only one side to death and no way out of it.

Once you are dead, you are dead forever.

You should have stayed away. You should not have let greed get the best of you.

I think the only reason you gave up the location of Abraham's body was to try to save your own skin.

You should have thought of that BEFORE Abraham died.
    "I've always found brilliance untempered by failure is purely arrogance, but brilliance that has overcome failure can be truly useful to your fellow man." ~~~Paul Zuckerman, Attorney at Law

All posts are my opinion only.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cleo612 For This Useful Post:

how this complete moron managed to do all this and think shes intelligent enough to pull it off is beyond me.Big Bertha is waiting and licking her lips DeeDee,she'll make sure you enjoy the rest of your life..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nurselady For This Useful Post:

“God knows I did not pull that trigger and the court system will prove that,”

Dorice “DeeDee” Moore, 37, said. “I'm guilty of covering up his death. I will go to jail and I will prove my innocence.”
    (snips/bbm)

The Ledger Monday, February 1, 2010 at 11:31 p.m.

She saying he was shot...?

Moore said she has told investigators who pulled the trigger and there will be others who will be arrested, too.

“I know what I've done,” Moore said.
    “I'm not worried. I didn't need to steal from him; he would do whatever I wanted.”

“I will never blame God no matter what has happened to me,” Ms Walker said. “Some day they are going to have to answer to God.”
    Last edited by Iminuru; 02-02-2010 at 10:47 AM. Reason: additions

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Iminuru For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Iminuru View Post

Dorice “DeeDee” Moore, 37, said. “I'm guilty of covering up his death. I will go to jail and I will prove my innocence.”
    (snips/bbm)

Moore said she has told investigators who pulled the trigger and there will be others who will be arrested, too.

“I know what I've done,” Moore said. “I'm not worried. I didn't need to steal from him; he would do whatever I wanted.”
    WOW. She just keeps talking....and burying herself deeper and deeper.
    "I've always found brilliance untempered by failure is purely arrogance, but brilliance that has overcome failure can be truly useful to your fellow man." ~~~Paul Zuckerman, Attorney at Law

All posts are my opinion only.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cleo612 For This Useful Post:

I guess it's not a leap to figure she's pointing fingers at her BF and attorney. Good luck with that DD.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Shar's uncle passed away last week. Link

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blue mermaid For This Useful Post:

I've always thought Abraham probably trusted you-DeeDee Moore-and you have somewhat confirmed it when you say "he would have done anything I wanted."

That's what makes it even worse-he probably would have done anything you asked of him-he thought you were a friend and had his back! You are shameless and you wouldn't know the truth if it came down and sat next to you!

He tried to hide from the wolves on the outside when all the time the she wolf was locked on the inside with him. Poor man!
    No regrets! Mistakes are just lessons I needed to learn!

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Willow57 For This Useful Post:

...i hope she doesn't think this is a good pic...she looks...she lookss...never mind...BIG BERTHA..is going to like her...i just have a hard time with her putting the word "GOD" in anything...she should have been calling his name back in april....i always heard some people could lie so long, the start believing their own lies.....i think she has the leading part in this movie....oh, please can i play DM in the movie...cause i'm sure there is going to be one...denzel washington to play abraham...abraham doesn't know it but his story will be making money long after his death...RIP abraham...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to joybell For This Useful Post:

Dorice, you say there were 2 killers. Abraham knew one of his killers. So you are one, who is the other killer? So many choices in your group.
    Guess you "helped" him disappear. And you were such a saint to take all that awful money and property off his hands.
    And then you take his mother to the Holy Land and out to dinner at Cracker Barrel knowing that you put her son in the ground right behind your house? Trying to make that poor woman think that her son was still alive while you knew he was dead the whole time.
    Your mouth is moving, you must be lieing. You honest to God make my skin crawl. I just cannot imagine how those reporters can get through an interview with you without being so repulsed they have to stop. You are an evil, sadistic psychopath.
    My opinion.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Susan1 For This Useful Post:

Morning everyone. Channel 9 news is reporting the POI said Abraham was robbed & shot then buried. Of course POI states this wasnt done by her. States the only thing she is guilty of is covering up Abrahams death. I tell ya, the girl is so slimy she reminds me of a rattlesnake.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Curious1inPolk For This Useful Post:

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curious1inPolk For This Useful Post:

This quote leaves me sick to my stomach:

“I know what I've done,” Moore said. “I'm not worried. I didn't need to steal from him; he would do whatever I wanted.”

Did DM lure him to his untimely death after she got AS to "give" her his house and other monies? (My question/opinion.)

And then this snip makes me wonder:

Moore said Shakespeare's death was a result of him being robbed by someone else.
    She said she had good reason for not coming forward sooner but would not give any specific details.
    “I like to live and breath and I don't want to worry every time I step out my door because the Sheriff's Office cannot protect me 24-7,” she said.

So... someone else "robbed" Shakespeare and DM was/is so afraid she let them bury AS's body on her property or her boyfriend's property and just happened to be having concrete poured there at the same time? Makes perfect sense to me . Just my opinion (and my own sarcasm).

And last but not least, this snip:

And during a child support hearing in the summer, Stitzel told the court that one of Shakespeare's “handlers” said Shakespeare was having health problems and was out of the country.

Who were Shakespeare's "handlers"? The only person I remember 'handling' anything was DM? Hmmmm.....

What a tangled web! Prayers with Abraham's mother, I hope she gets the answers she's seeking.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Boyz_Mum For This Useful Post:

...she says the "ONLY" thing she is guilty of is covering up his death.....omg...to h@ll you say...imagine that....and she will prove it...dm...i sure hope u finish your painting of "PEACE" before u go to jail....because this is something you will never have...not that you ever had it....but in your sick mind, you some how will believe you have found it..(peace)...since all you were doing was helping abraham with his money....tell me something...was it worth it?...can you count how many people you have hurt...i don't imagine...but your greed has touched many of lives...and this is not funny...

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joybell For This Useful Post:

do we have her arrest warrant yet? she's admitted to 'covering up' but no arrest yet?

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LadyL For This Useful Post:

..and why would he give a complete stranger total control to all his asset and money ...dm, i'm not stupid...i think i can read between the lines...and your nickname will NEVER be...Mother Teresa....poor little dm, just got caught up with the wrong people...i know, i know this makes you where you will never help anyone else....i say "thank God"...ok..that's it...joybell shut up...

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joybell For This Useful Post:

Besides the fact that a life was taken, what really upsets me is the emotional turmoil she caused Abrahams Mother. I cannot imagine the pain this lady feels & I hope to God I never have to.
    Deedee says the only thing she's guilty of is covering up his death. She has no idea the torment she has caused this mans family & for that, I hope she frys.

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curious1inPolk For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Curious1inPolk View Post
    Besides the fact that a life was taken, what really upsets me is the emotional turmoil she caused Abrahams Mother. I cannot imagine the pain this lady feels & I hope to God I never have to.
    Deedee says the only thing she's guilty of is covering up his death. She has no idea the torment she has caused this mans family & for that, I hope she frys.
    Welcome Curious1inPolk (and I'm late in giving 'joybell' a proper 'welcome')!

To read her words about "only" being guilty of covering up AS's death, doesn't make you mad enough to spit nails? In my opinion it isn't much better than being guilty of the murder itself. It makes me even more angry that DM looks well rested in the picture with the aticle. How in the heck does she sleep at night in Abraham's house????

44. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Boyz_Mum For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    do we have her arrest warrant yet? she's admitted to 'covering up' but no arrest yet?
    I haven't seen anything in Polk or Hillsborough yet this morning. I have been checking on both sites, just in case.

Thank you for the warm welcome Boyz Mum. I am quickly becoming addicted to this site!
    Yes, I could spit some nails too! So many things about this whole deal that makes me angry. What gets me most is his poor Momma. I cant imagine what that lady went through. I can only hope she can endure this.

47. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curious1inPolk For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Iminuru View Post

(snips/bbm)

“I know what I've done,” Moore said.
    “I'm not worried. I didn't need to steal from him; he would do whatever I wanted.”
    "Moore, who befriended Shakespeare and acquired his assets, said through text messages to The Ledger and a phone interview late Monday night that she told investigators what happened and that is being investigated."

“I would never hurt anyone in my life,” Moore said. “I'm truly sorry to Shakespeare's family and friends. My heart goes out to them.”
    (snip/bbm)

Wondering... her previous lawyer dropped her, does she have another one? If so, I can't imagine she would be advised to do such a thing as send text messages again... or anything else, for that matter.

As for the other article quote/snip... heart? Would never hurt anyone? No comment...

“I will never blame God no matter what has happened to me,” Ms Walker said. “Some day they are going to have to answer to God.”
    Last edited by Iminuru; 02-02-2010 at 10:50 AM. Reason: added/ and had to move that growing nose!

49. The Following User Says Thank You to Iminuru For This Useful Post:

...i think we will see the name GREORY MASSEY..again...someone tell me something good today...once again...Lord, i hope this day is good...is her lawyer really allowing her to speak to the press...i hope she has another one by now...and who could that be...i'm sure it will be a big name!

51. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joybell For This Useful Post:

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast