Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    I thought this was a good picture of the property.

Quote Originally Posted by cholzsch View Post
    At the warrants link above...if you put, for example, "Moore" in the search box and click "Inquire", you get a list of Moore's with warrants. If you notice, the first one on the list (Not DDM), under the column "Issue Date", the date is 1/26/2010...6 days ago. So, while they warn "Felony warrants are posted 7 days after receipt", they probably are posted before the 7 days. I believe that disclaimer is put there as a CYA by the Sheriff's Dept.
    Thanks for pointing that out!! I guess that means we COULD see the warrant before the arrests are actually made! Course, with as many perps as we might see coming out of the woodwork on this case, it might take them days to enter all the warrants!!!
    Thanks for the info....I will go back to checking the warrants inquiry page!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tigergal71 For This Useful Post:

In all honesty, I expect to see a round-up of suspects, all at once, once the warrants are issued, as soon as they are issued. I would imagine the named POI, and numerious un-named POI are being watched very carefully.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cholzsch For This Useful Post:

Not sure if this has already been posted. The link was posted on The Ledgers Facebook page wall -

"Investigators have
    indicated they plan on following the money when it comes to uncovering
    how lotto millionaire Abraham Shakespeare was murdered. Start tracking
    it with our interactive graphic."

http://www.theledger.com/article/201...EDIA/100129739

Everything on the left is "clickable" .

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ChanzesMimi For This Useful Post:

In all honesty, I expect to see a round-up of suspects, all at once, once the warrants are issued, as soon as they are issued. I would imagine the named POI, and numerious un-named POI are being watched very carefully.
    I agree with this. Kinda like flies to a pile of crap. They'll swoop in, nab the bad guys, and the news media will break out into a frenzy. This waiting waiting waiting is beginning to BUG me. I want to see them brought to justice.
    I just hope we are privy to it as it's happening. Is it too much to ask for things to happen in time for the 5pm news??

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tigergal71 For This Useful Post:

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cholzsch For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ChanzesMimi View Post
    Not sure if this has already been posted. The link was posted on The Ledgers Facebook page wall -

"Investigators have
    indicated they plan on following the money when it comes to uncovering
    how lotto millionaire Abraham Shakespeare was murdered. Start tracking
    it with our interactive graphic."

http://www.theledger.com/article/201...EDIA/100129739

Everything on the left is "clickable" .
    NICE!!! Thanks for that! I wasn't aware of some of the businesses, so that was helpful!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tigergal71 For This Useful Post:

....please someone ring the bell...when something happens in this...i got water pipes busted...toilets overflowing...door locks that need to be replaced on rental property...and what am i doing...sitting here waiting.....ok i give up....RING THE BELL PLEASE...LOL...LE will need the bus to round all these folks up...i wonder what each of them are doing right now...having there last cocktail...maybe DM is getting her nails done....poor ole Howard, and lets not forget Eddie...Shar, would you say bad investments...how could anyone think they could get away with this forever...

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joybell For This Useful Post:

[QUOTE=joybell;4758147]....please someone ring the bell...when something happens in this...i got water pipes busted...toilets overflowing...door locks that need to be replaced on rental property...and what am i doing...sitting here waiting.....ok i give up....RING THE BELL PLEASE...LOL...LE will need the bus to round all these folks up...i wonder what each of them are doing right now...having there last cocktail...maybe DM is getting her nails done....poor ole Howard, and lets not forget Eddie...Shar, would you say bad investments...how could anyone think they could get away with this forever...[/QUOTE]

BBM
    That's what I wonder myself.....what they're doing while "waiting"!! If we feel like we do waiting for info, how do you suppose THEY feel waiting to be ARRESTED??? And apparently she knew the crackdown was coming, cause when they were digging on Thursday, she told a friend "I'm going to jail today". That friend in turn told LE, but they KNOW it's happening. I would think someone would be going crazy at this point!!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tigergal71 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by joybell View Post
    ....please someone ring the bell...when something happens in this...i got water pipes busted...toilets overflowing...door locks that need to be replaced on rental property...and what am i doing...sitting here waiting.....ok i give up....RING THE BELL PLEASE...LOL...LE will need the bus to round all these folks up...i wonder what each of them are doing right now...having there last cocktail...maybe DM is getting her nails done....poor ole Howard, and lets not forget Eddie...Shar, would you say bad investments...how could anyone think they could get away with this forever...
    BBM - lurking on Websleuths, trying to figure out how much the WS'ers have uncovered and the police know?

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to steelergirl For This Useful Post:

Okay, I just saw the newscast on our Fox station....

Basically it was a recap of the entire story, just a brief summarization of the key points, not even really in depth.

The only new info that was on, was that a friend of DeeDee's told LE/media that she was trying to cover her tracks, but didn't do a very good job of it.

Also, of most interest in the story, was that "Hillsborough deputies plan on releasing a cause of death as early as Tuesday".

Dangit.....that means the wait continues!!!!!

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tigergal71 For This Useful Post:

At the warrants link above...if you put, for example, "Moore" in the search box and click "Inquire", you get a list of Moore's with warrants. If you notice, the first one on the list (Not DDM), under the column "Issue Date", the date is 1/26/2010...6 days ago. So, while they warn "Felony warrants are posted 7 days after receipt", they probably are posted before the 7 days. I believe that disclaimer is put there as a CYA by the Sheriff's Dept.
    NOT BBM! LOL
    You know what...I just viewed that warrant you were speaking of, and I don't believe it is a felony warrant. (Bail is set at $250 and the charge is "FTA Petit Theft") So the 7 day thing still might apply!!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to tigergal71 For This Useful Post:

......i say no arrest till Wednesday...anyone else got a say on this...."a watch pot never boils"....and i have da*& sure been watching this pot....when are they having abraham's funeral....they will wait till then...that's what they are going to do...got it..

25. The Following User Says Thank You to joybell For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by joybell View Post
    ......i say no arrest till Wednesday...anyone else got a say on this...."a watch pot never boils"....and i have da*& sure been watching this pot....when are they having abraham's funeral....they will wait till then...that's what they are going to do...got it..
    BBM
    The funeral is Saturday 2/6

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tigergal71 For This Useful Post:

Interesting posts here this afternoon. Scroll down to comments.

http://plantcity2.tbo.com/content/20.../c_5/#comments

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blue mermaid For This Useful Post:

Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast