FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sad but not unexpected news. Abraham Shakespeare has been found deceased.

I just spoke with InvestigatingtheCase, one of the lead detectives in this case and he wanted to make sure you all knew how much he appreciated your help.

He specifically said your work, the sleuthing you did, will help bring justice to Abraham.

Investigatingthecase said he has spoken to Abram's mother and she is with her pastor. I told him to tell her how sorry we are and she and Abraham's family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Tricia
Here is a link with some info.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=123784&catid=8

I am so very very sorry to hear that Abraham was found dead.

I think it is what we all feared. There had been no word from him to
any family member.

I am glad that WS can help to bring justice for Abraham. He deserved more.

RIP Abraham.
Justice will capture your murderer.
Family will care for your children.

You can rest now.

Thank you, Tricia!

Pardon me for asking this, but can they already be sure this is Abraham's body?

Thanks.

Thank you, Tricia!

Pardon me for asking this, but can they already be sure this is Abraham's body?

Thanks.

I would imagine there are things found on Abraham that prove it is him. Things that are not being released. Just a guess. Also our wonderful Detective would not have called and told me if they were not sure.

RIP Abraham. Just wanted to echo what can't be said enough, such good work done by soooo many people on WS for Abraham and his famiy. God Bless his family and friends and Investigatingthecase and the whole police dept. for not giving up on him.

I truely hope everyone involved in the robbery and eventual murder of Abraham, along with everyone involved in the dispicable acts uncovered here on WS's pays dearly for their crimes.

Stitzel's story does NOT hold water. He said he spoke with Abraham in October 2009, BUT this person is buried under a concrete slab that was poured in about April 2009. That must be some really good long distance you have, Howard.
Dorice Donegan Moore, you said no amount of money is worth this. I agree. So why did you do it? I think you can forget about your reputation now. I'm sure you may be hearing this again in your not too distant future, but I'll ask it now: Do you have any last words?
Investigatingthecase, you did an awesome job. I knew you guys would solve this from the start. I'm proud of you, I'm proud of Sheriff Grady, and all the other deputies and detectives who worked so hard on this case. I'm glad I live in Polk County where criminals pay for their crimes. Sheriff Grady should be in front of the cameras as often as possible as a reminder and a deterrent that you don't commit crimes in Polk County. Thank you for serving this community and the dedication you put in your work.
Tricia, that you for providing this forum to help law enforcement in their efforts to solve these cases. I think you are a wonderful person and I'm glad I got the chance to "meet" you. Hopefully Lakeland will now quiet down and there will be no more need for our city to end up on this site.
ACandyRose, I am blown away by your work. Thank you for taking that time to do the work and thank you for getting involved in this case.
And the rest of the posters who did all the work to help this community, thank you. I will be at the trial. My guess is since a body was found in Plant City, Hillsborough County, the trial will be in the Tampa area. My guess is a lot of what is posted by you people will be heard at that trial. As a member of this community, thank you for helping us get these predators off our streets and behind bars where they belong.

I would imagine there are things found on Abraham that prove it is him. Things that are not being released. Just a guess. Also our wonderful Detective would not have called and told me if they were not sure.

Thanks for the answer, Tricia.

Even though we knew this was going to be the case I am so sad. Are you all just numb too?

Tricia, I'm numb. Do you have any idea who the tip came from that lead to this discovery?

Tricia, I'm numb. Do you have any idea who the tip came from that lead to this discovery?

No I don't. Wish I had more info for you all. As soon as I know anything I'll let you know.

My heart goes out to this family..How someone can do something like this and live with themselves is beyond comprehension..We now have another missing person found..that makes three this month..great work..

How very sad. Let me just tell you guys. YOUR THE BEST! I know you guys had alot to do with cracking this case. What a greedy greedy evil woman.

I know what you mean, Tricia. We suspected it, we thought it, so much pointed to it, and yet when it is confirmed, it is still a surprise and such a shame. Just speaking for myself, of course.

This whole bunch of criminals are so amateurish. I hope they all fry!

Why does it say he was found on the 25th? Wasn't he found today?

Sorry. My mistake. Thanks for catching it. I'll change it.

No I don't. Wish I had more info for you all. As soon as I know anything I'll let you know.

I suspect it was someone whose name we know already (uncovered by the great WS here!) who has been granted some form of immunity for turning on DDM. That's my hunch, anyway.

RIP Abraham. My prayers and thoughts to your family and friends. I hope justice is served quickly.

Thanks Tricia and all sleuthers that did such a great job. This is so sad.I hope there is some money left for his mother that can be recovered. But...I bet it's all gone..Good job guys...I'm so proud to belong to this group! .:blowkiss: to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth