Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 525 of 805

Thread: FL- missing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, last seen April '09. Found 1/28/10 #1

  1. #501
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    330
    ...i think we will see the name GREORY MASSEY..again...someone tell me something good today...once again...Lord, i hope this day is good...is her lawyer really allowing her to speak to the press...i hope she has another one by now...and who could that be...i'm sure it will be a big name!

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joybell For This Useful Post:


  3. #502
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    306
    This is just my opinion, speculation... with all that DM has "acquired"... property, numerous vehicles, countless recreation toys, scuba therapy, high heels, expensive clothes, hair dye's, face makeover, vacation trips, bribes, etc... I think that she was already in Abraham's life prior to the supposed meeting him when we think...

    And if not, then who else has she robbed to the extremes...

    Surely, that is far more than the estimated 1.8 - 2 million...





    “I will never blame God no matter what has happened to me,” Ms Walker said. “Some day they are going to have to answer to God.”

    "I didn't know there was such dirty, evil people on this earth, but I really know now," Abraham's mother said. "I'm so hurt.
    I've been praying about it. God is the only one who can bring out the truth and give me strength."
    Last edited by Iminuru; 02-02-2010 at 11:56 AM. Reason: added Ms Walker's thoughts

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iminuru For This Useful Post:


  5. #503
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,169
    Does anyone remember when DM met AS? (I thought it was late 08, but I must have read wrong?)

    Thanks in advance, I know the dates are 'in here', I'm too lazy to search.

  6. #504
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyz_Mum View Post
    Does anyone remember when DM met AS? (I thought it was late 08, but I must have read wrong?)

    Thanks in advance, I know the dates are 'in here', I'm too lazy to search.
    I think that is a good question .... I think she knew him way before she is admitting that she knew him.

    If you look at timeline at ACandyRose, the Barbara Franklin hookup makes no sense time wise ... of course nothing that DeeDee says does!

    http://www.acandyrose.com/abraham_shakespeare.htm

    2008-10-14 - Polk County Florida Clerk of Courts
    https://ori2.polk-county.net/ct_web1...5&ascrttype=CR
    Case Detail: Case: 2008CA-009794-0000-LK, Action: CONTRACT & INDEBTEDNESS
    Filing Date: 10/14/2008
    Plaintiff(s): DEE DEE MOORE (Attorney: James Charles Valenti)
    Defendant(s): Served SHAKESPEARE ABRAHAM

    2008-11-00 -
    http://www.tampabay.com/news/humanin...l-play/1058518
    Barbara Jackson met Dorice "Dee Dee" Moore at a small-business conference in November 2008 in Kissimmee. "When I met her, she was in a wheelchair"

    ----
    So, DeeDee had Abraham in court before she even met him?

    Looks like DeeDee knew Abraham before Oct. 2008 to me.

    If you look at the timeline there is a lot of these HMMM moments that I didn't catch on to the first go round ... also looking at the timing of property purchases, takeovers, quit claims and etc. become much clearer seeing it all laid out ..... what a mess!

  7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rizzy For This Useful Post:


  8. #505
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    306

    Abraham Shakespeare/Timeline

    Bringing this link up to the present, for those that need an excellent referencing tool.

    ACandyRose

    ACandyRose has done an absolutely wonderful job putting this together... it is amazing! Her hard work and dedication, to this, goes beyond words.

    This prompted me to look at other contribution's, that she's done here within Webslueth's... it's kept me in awe.

    Thank You ACandyRose!



    Rizzy, I just saw you have the link posted... but I'm gonna go ahead and post this... thank you.
    Last edited by Iminuru; 02-02-2010 at 11:53 AM. Reason: added Title to help find in later searches

  9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Iminuru For This Useful Post:


  10. #506
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,913
    Quote Originally Posted by joybell View Post
    ..and why would he give a complete stranger total control to all his asset and money ...dm, i'm not stupid...i think i can read between the lines...and your nickname will NEVER be...Mother Teresa....poor little dm, just got caught up with the wrong people...i know, i know this makes you where you will never help anyone else....i say "thank God"...ok..that's it...joybell shut up...
    I'm pretty sure that Abraham did not know he was signing a quit claim on the house or his signature was forged. Him finding out he was snookered by her and her buddies could have lead to his death.

    DD needs to remember she appears to be the only one who has profited from Abraham's death. And IIRC, that's a special circumstance that qualifies for the death penalty.

  11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:


  12. #507
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    I think that is a good question .... I think she knew him way before she is admitting that she knew him.

    If you look at timeline at ACandyRose, the Barbara Franklin hookup makes no sense time wise ... of course nothing that DeeDee says does!

    http://www.acandyrose.com/abraham_shakespeare.htm

    2008-10-14 - Polk County Florida Clerk of Courts
    https://ori2.polk-county.net/ct_web1...5&ascrttype=CR
    Case Detail: Case: 2008CA-009794-0000-LK, Action: CONTRACT & INDEBTEDNESS
    Filing Date: 10/14/2008
    Plaintiff(s): DEE DEE MOORE (Attorney: James Charles Valenti)
    Defendant(s): Served SHAKESPEARE ABRAHAM

    2008-11-00 -
    http://www.tampabay.com/news/humanin...l-play/1058518
    Barbara Jackson met Dorice "Dee Dee" Moore at a small-business conference in November 2008 in Kissimmee. "When I met her, she was in a wheelchair"

    ----
    So, DeeDee had Abraham in court before she even met him?

    Looks like DeeDee knew Abraham before Oct. 2008 to me.

    If you look at the timeline there is a lot of these HMMM moments that I didn't catch on to the first go round ... also looking at the timing of property purchases, takeovers, quit claims and etc. become much clearer seeing it all laid out ..... what a mess!
    EXCELLENT FIND RIZZY!!!! WOW...a huge piece of evidence!! I hope "Investigatingthecase" is aware of ties prior to the "supposed" meeting date.
    This was snipped from the court docket:
    10/22/2009 AMENDED ORDER ALLOWING SUBSTITUTION OF PARTIES O 2

    What do you suppose that means??

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tigergal71 For This Useful Post:


  14. #508
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Central New York
    Posts
    1,430
    I'm sure LE is not happy that she's going around having these interviews.. She's basically shouting Abraham's COD from the rooftops!

    DeeDee Moore, you should be ashamed of yourself. You are guilty of so much more than covering up Abraham's death. The hole you've dug yourself has to be deeper than 5 feet. Now shut your trap, and take your sorry lying butt down to the Sheriff's Department and tell them the d@mn truth for once. Nothing you say has made any sense and everyone knows it. The problem with lies DeeDee is that you start to forget little parts of them.. and they change.. and everyone one of us here has seen the small changes in your story every time you tell it. It's over DeeDee... just give it up.
    R.I.P Jenni-Lyn Watson


    "The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." ~Dietrich Bonhoeffer
    "From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate." ~Socrates

  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JLMcKenna83 For This Useful Post:


  16. #509
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    423

    2/2 Fox News at Noon.

    HOW FRUSTRATING!!!! Noon news on Fox on 2/2. Same old story summarization except with the addition that she's "talking" and has told investigators everything she knows. That she is guilty of covering up the murder but that she didn't shoot him.

    Same thing we've heard so far, and read in the Ledger links this morning.

  17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tigergal71 For This Useful Post:


  18. #510
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    349
    http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/feb...idal-violence/

    Deputies: Lottery winner victim of 'homicidal violence'

    TBO.com

    Published: February 2, 2010

    *Snip*

    TAMPA - Lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare was the victim of "homicidal violence," the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office said today.

    Shakespeare's remains were found last week, buried under a concrete slab on a property near Plant City.
    ---------

  19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rizzy For This Useful Post:


  20. #511
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lakeland, Florida
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by tigergal71 View Post
    EXCELLENT FIND RIZZY!!!! WOW...a huge piece of evidence!! I hope "Investigatingthecase" is aware of ties prior to the "supposed" meeting date.
    This was snipped from the court docket:
    10/22/2009 AMENDED ORDER ALLOWING SUBSTITUTION OF PARTIES O 2

    What do you suppose that means??
    This was explained SOMEWHERE in the main thread. This was a case against AS, which ended as a judgement against him, if I remember correctly. DM paid the judgement in her name, (she bought the debt), and in doing so, the court replaced his name with hers in subsequent documents. So, 9/30/2009 was the recorded date for subsitution, with an ammended order on 10/22/2009.

  21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cholzsch For This Useful Post:


  22. #512
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    349
    http://www.theledger.com/article/201...idal-Violence-

    Shakespeare's Death Ruled 'Homicidal Violence'

    *SNIP*

    LAKELAND | Abraham Shakespeare died of "homicidal violence," the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office said today.

    But how he was killed was not released.

    Dorice "DeeDee" Moore, who has been named a "person of interest" in the case told The Ledger that she has told investigators what happened to the Lakeland lottery winner.

    The Hillsborough Sheriff's Office said no other information about the case will be released at this time "to protect the integrity of this investigation."

    Moore denied Monday night that she “pulled the trigger.”

    “God knows I did not pull that trigger and the court system will prove that,” Moore, 37, said. “I'm guilty of covering up his death. I will go to jail and I will prove my innocence.”

    She would not answer questions about whether a gun is involved and she said there are witnesses to what happened.
    ------

  23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rizzy For This Useful Post:


  24. #513
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Central New York
    Posts
    1,430
    Deputies: Lottery winner victim of 'homicidal violence'

    Moore said she wants to go to Shakespeare's funeral Saturday but is waiting to find out whether that would be too upsetting to his friends.

    She said the media coverage is ruining her neighbors' lives and asked reporters why they don't focus on more important topics, such as sinkholes.
    Yeah sure DeeDee.. show up at Abraham's funeral.. I bet that would be your most genius idea yet!

    And I'm sorry.. there's nothing more important right now than finding out why Abraham was murdered by you and your merry band of thieves...
    Last edited by JLMcKenna83; 02-02-2010 at 03:19 PM.
    R.I.P Jenni-Lyn Watson


    "The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." ~Dietrich Bonhoeffer
    "From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate." ~Socrates

  25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JLMcKenna83 For This Useful Post:


  26. #514
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,914
    Do you really think that is a good idea DeeDee?

  27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ohiogirl For This Useful Post:


  28. #515
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    330
    ...SHE WANTS TO DO WHAT?...show up at abraham's funeral...yea..that what you need to do Queen "B"...i'm sure they all would welcome you with open arms...no better yet, why don't you speak at the funeral..since you were one of the few that he TRUSTED and knew him the best...also, your seat will be reserved between his mother and his son...get there early to give you enough time to speak to the press...but please do something out of respect.....GET SOMETHING DONE WITH THAT HAIR...ok...shut up joybell....

  29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to joybell For This Useful Post:


  30. #516
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    901
    What a disguisting woman. She knew ALL ALONG Abraham was dead and even went on here numerous times to assure us he was FINE. She even provided a number that "a little birdy" called to prove her innocence. Sick, sick, sick. Crazy people.

  31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Danaya For This Useful Post:


  32. #517
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    I think that is a good question .... I think she knew him way before she is admitting that she knew him.

    Looks like DeeDee knew Abraham before Oct. 2008 to me.

    If you look at the timeline there is a lot of these HMMM moments that I didn't catch on to the first go round ... also looking at the timing of property purchases, takeovers, quit claims and etc. become much clearer seeing it all laid out ..... what a mess!
    Sorry for snipping your post.

    It seems like the mother of Jerimyah (sp?), Abraham's 1 year old son, knew DM in Sept of 08? (I can't find the link to the article where the mom and son are shown, so I can't swear I'm remembering correctly.)

    Found it: http://www.theledger.com/article/201...ut-Shakespeare

    snip: "Butler, 25, said in a recent interview with The Ledger that Moore helped her move into a rented house Sept. 1, 2008, and get a 2000 Ford Crown Victoria. Butler said she accepted the help because she was in desperate need, but she reported Moore's plans to investigators."

    Mrs Jackson's timeline seems wrong? Or was DM friends with Miss Butler before she met Abraham in person?
    Last edited by Boyz_Mum; 02-02-2010 at 03:45 PM.

  33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Boyz_Mum For This Useful Post:


  34. #518
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lakeland, Florida
    Posts
    193
    I just drove by Red Hawk subdivision. A WESH channel 2 (from Orlando) van is outside the gate. Couldn't tell if they just got there, or if they were leaving. Their transmitting antenna was retracted, and the van was parked in the grass across the road from the gate.
    Last edited by cholzsch; 02-02-2010 at 03:53 PM.

  35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cholzsch For This Useful Post:


  36. #519
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,169
    [quote=Rizzy;4761257]http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/feb...idal-violence/

    Deputies: Lottery winner victim of 'homicidal violence'

    TBO.com

    Published: February 2, 2010[quote]

    Sorry for snipping your post, but at this same link, I found this a really weird statement for DM to make:

    "She said the media coverage is ruining her neighbors' lives and asked reporters why they don't focus on more important topics, such as sinkholes."

    So.... the neighbors would rather topics such as "sinkholes" were at the forefront and aren't worried about living near a possible murderess? I understand the neighbors wouldn't want to be overrun by media and everyone else cruising the neighborhood but maybe DM should have thought of that BEFORE she covered up Abraham's murder??? For that matter, maybe if she'd have left AS alone in his house, they wouldn't have all this media in the neighborhood! Sheesh! JMO... sorry for the rant.

  37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Boyz_Mum For This Useful Post:


  38. #520
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lakeland, Florida
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by cholzsch View Post
    This was explained SOMEWHERE in the main thread. This was a case against AS, which ended as a judgement against him, if I remember correctly. DM paid the judgement in her name, (she bought the debt), and in doing so, the court replaced his name with hers in subsequent documents. So, 9/30/2009 was the recorded date for subsitution, with an ammended order on 10/22/2009.
    Here's the discussion on that case:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...15#post4545574
    Last edited by cholzsch; 02-02-2010 at 04:09 PM.

  39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cholzsch For This Useful Post:


  40. #521
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    I think that is a good question .... I think she knew him way before she is admitting that she knew him.

    If you look at timeline at ACandyRose, the Barbara Franklin hookup makes no sense time wise ... of course nothing that DeeDee says does!

    http://www.acandyrose.com/abraham_shakespeare.htm

    2008-10-14 - Polk County Florida Clerk of Courts
    https://ori2.polk-county.net/ct_web1...5&ascrttype=CR
    Case Detail: Case: 2008CA-009794-0000-LK, Action: CONTRACT & INDEBTEDNESS
    Filing Date: 10/14/2008
    Plaintiff(s): DEE DEE MOORE (Attorney: James Charles Valenti)
    Defendant(s): Served SHAKESPEARE ABRAHAM

    2008-11-00 -
    http://www.tampabay.com/news/humanin...l-play/1058518
    Barbara Jackson met Dorice "Dee Dee" Moore at a small-business conference in November 2008 in Kissimmee. "When I met her, she was in a wheelchair"

    ----
    So, DeeDee had Abraham in court before she even met him?

    Looks like DeeDee knew Abraham before Oct. 2008 to me.

    If you look at the timeline there is a lot of these HMMM moments that I didn't catch on to the first go round ... also looking at the timing of property purchases, takeovers, quit claims and etc. become much clearer seeing it all laid out ..... what a mess!

    Quote Originally Posted by tigergal71 View Post
    .
    This was snipped from the court docket:
    10/22/2009 AMENDED ORDER ALLOWING SUBSTITUTION OF PARTIES O 2

    What do you suppose that means??
    Quote Originally Posted by cholzsch View Post
    This was explained SOMEWHERE in the main thread. This was a case against AS, which ended as a judgement against him, if I remember correctly. DM paid the judgement in her name, (she bought the debt), and in doing so, the court replaced his name with hers in subsequent documents. So, 9/30/2009 was the recorded date for subsitution, with an ammended order on 10/22/2009.
    Yes, cholzsch, this is correct. Such a foolish method for legal document's... to replace names as they do/did in the court/records. It becomes a problem, later, when the records are needed for other reasons. Surely, there's a more appropriate way for this to be done... a more professional way. It looks horrible when done like this. I've seen various changes made, in unrelated documents, where it's been done much better... where time was taken to ensure that it shows everything easily and understandable.

    (Thanks for posting the link to that discussion!)
    Last edited by Iminuru; 02-02-2010 at 04:14 PM. Reason: addition

  41. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iminuru For This Useful Post:


  42. #522
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyz_Mum View Post
    Sorry for snipping your post.

    It seems like the mother of Jerimyah (sp?), Abraham's 1 year old son, knew DM in Sept of 08? (I can't find the link to the article where the mom and son are shown, so I can't swear I'm remembering correctly.)

    Found it: http://www.theledger.com/article/201...ut-Shakespeare

    snip: "Butler, 25, said in a recent interview with The Ledger that Moore helped her move into a rented house Sept. 1, 2008, and get a 2000 Ford Crown Victoria. Butler said she accepted the help because she was in desperate need, but she reported Moore's plans to investigators."

    Mrs Jackson's timeline seems wrong? Or was DM friends with Miss Butler before she met Abraham in person?
    In this article it says that DeeDee met Abraham in 2007 .....

    http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2010...ry-Winner.html

    *snip*

    ''He really didn't understand it at all,'' said Samuel Jones, who has known Shakespeare since both were 12. ''It was moving so fast. It changed his life in a bad way.''

    Jones said Friday that Abraham told him in March that he wanted to get out of Lakeland, where he had bought a million-dollar home. After he chose a lump sum payment of nearly $17 million, people gathered outside his mother's home, clamoring for cash.

    Jones said Abraham would tell him, ''I thought all these people were my friends, but then I realized all they want is just money.''

    Among those new friends was Dorice Donegan ''DeeDee'' Moore. Shakespeare met her in 2007, shortly after he bought his home. She told him she was interested in writing a book about his life.

    But officials said she was interested in his money.
    ------------

  43. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rizzy For This Useful Post:


  44. #523
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by cholzsch View Post
    I just drove by Red Hawk subdivision. A WESH channel 2 (from Orlando) van is outside the gate. Couldn't tell if they just got there, or if they were leaving. Their transmitting antenna was retracted, and the van was parked in the grass across the road from the gate.
    You must have just missed the interview cholzsch ....

    http://www.wesh.com/news/22412790/detail.html

    'Person Of Interest' In Shakespeare Case Speaks
    Dee Dee Moore Speaks About Late Lotto Winner Abraham Shakespeare


    POSTED: 2:39 pm EST February 2, 2010
    UPDATED: 3:17 pm EST February 2, 2010

    *RAW VIDEO OF INTERVIEW*

    PLANT CITY, Fla. -- Dee Dee Moore, a suspect in the disappearance of missing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, spoke outside the home she bought from Shakespeare.
    ---------

  45. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rizzy For This Useful Post:


  46. #524
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lakeland, Florida
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    You must have just missed the interview cholzsch ....

    http://www.wesh.com/news/22412790/detail.html

    'Person Of Interest' In Shakespeare Case Speaks
    Dee Dee Moore Speaks About Late Lotto Winner Abraham Shakespeare


    POSTED: 2:39 pm EST February 2, 2010
    UPDATED: 3:17 pm EST February 2, 2010

    *RAW VIDEO OF INTERVIEW*

    PLANT CITY, Fla. -- Dee Dee Moore, a suspect in the disappearance of missing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, spoke outside the home she bought from Shakespeare.
    ---------
    Dang! Missed it by 5 minutes!

  47. The Following User Says Thank You to cholzsch For This Useful Post:


  48. #525
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    330
    ...DID YOU HEAR THIS INTERVIEW...OMG..this is way tooooooo much....i saw $15,000.00 in her mouth, i hope she thanked abraham for her implants...she has to protect her family and her friends...please...anyone that knows her knows that she is not capable of killing another human being...but when asked when did abraham die..."I will not answer any further questions." ok..i give up, who will play DDM in the upcoming block buster..anyone got a clue...?

  49. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joybell For This Useful Post:


Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1264
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 03:20 AM
  2. Replies: 634
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 09:03 PM
  3. Replies: 804
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 01:34 AM
  4. FL- missing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, last seen April 2009
    By KaylynnCouture in forum Currently Awaiting Trial
    Replies: 532
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 07:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •