1131 users online (191 members and 940 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)

Angry TX - CPS: 11-Year-Old Impregnated by Family Member

An 11-year-old mom was taken into the custody of Child Protective Services after the agency discovered the she was impregnated by a family member

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news...-family-member

OH and MOM knew about it and did nothing!!

This is beyond disgusting!!

This poor, poor little girl. I can't read it.

Now what?

Can someone help this poor child?

Quote Originally Posted by jnTexas View Post
    An 11-year-old mom was taken into the custody of Child Protective Services after the agency discovered the she was impregnated by a family member

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news...-family-member

OH and MOM knew about it and did nothing!!

This is beyond disgusting!!
    I wonder if the story @ this link is related:

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=7244771

Too coincidental -- both 11 years old & impregnated by a "family member" with a "caregiver" that knew what was going on.

I don't think they can lock the POS up long enough.

ETA: Alvin is in the Houston metro area
    Last edited by Texas Mist; 01-29-2010 at 01:08 PM. Reason: addl info
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

That poor girl I dont understand how people know and do nothing about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Mist View Post
    I wonder if the story @ this link is related:

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=7244771

Too coincidental -- both 11 years old & impregnated by a "family member" with a "caregiver" that knew what was going on.

I don't think they can lock the POS up long enough.
    I think that "caregiver" should be locked up, too. This is too disgusting beyond belief.

Okay, I don't get this (from the original article):

The 11-year-old, her baby and the preteen's sibling have been placed with relatives, CPS officials said.

How did an 11 year old give birth without being in a hospital -- do you know how dangerous that is. I can't imagine that she didn't need after care, let alone the child. I wish the article would elaborate on if she was detained in a hospital or someone else turned the family in.

In any case, this is horrifying. I hope the mom/family member go to jail for a long long time. The 11 year old life is now ruined

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    Okay, I don't get this (from the original article):

The 11-year-old, her baby and the preteen's sibling have been placed with relatives, CPS officials said.

How did an 11 year old give birth without being in a hospital -- do you know how dangerous that is. I can't imagine that she didn't need after care, let alone the child. I wish the article would elaborate on if she was detained in a hospital or someone else turned the family in.

In any case, this is horrifying. I hope the mom/family member go to jail for a long long time. The 11 year old life is now ruined

Mel
    worse yet this was going on for FIVE Years, since she was just 6, and no one did anything about it arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    worse yet this was going on for five years, since she was just 6, and no one did anything about it arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    omg!!!!!!

This reminds me of the case where a pregnant 12-year old and her sister were missing. The step-father had kidnapped them. When they were found LE found out that the 12 year old was pregnant by the step-father. I'm sure the mother was aware in that case too. I hope she's serving some time for offering up her daughter like that.

Well, if the link that TexasMist posted is connected, which it pretty much has to be, she delivered by C-section, so that would be at the hospital.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Absolutely disgusting. Hopefully the baby is given up for adoption so this child can get the therapy she needs and attempt to have a normal life.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Years ago, Shamrock, I would have agreed with you. However, I've since learned that many pre-teen and teen mom who have been illegally impregnated do best while growing up in specialized foster homes designed for them and their babies.

Their wishes always come first as after all, they are the parent (sad and shocking as that may be). There are some girls who do wish to move on and choose adoption. But many girls have already lost so much and have had no control over their lives, that they choose to raise their babies. For many, it's the first time in their lives where they've experienced "healthy love".

These specialized foster homes are very unique in that both the child/mother and the infant get their needs met. The girls are encouraged to continue their education and to learn parenting skills. I actually feel that many many of the 18-19 year old young moms could even benefit from a stay at foster homes like this. Many single teen moms have families who are highly supportive but many do not. Those are the girls who struggle, make poor choices, and often end up losing their children to the state.

Now if we could just figure out a way to keep the slimeballs away from their pre-teen relatives in the first place.........

Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    Years ago, Shamrock, I would have agreed with you. However, I've since learned that many pre-teen and teen mom who have been illegally impregnated do best while growing up in specialized foster homes designed for them and their babies.

Their wishes always come first as after all, they are the parent (sad and shocking as that may be). There are some girls who do wish to move on and choose adoption. But many girls have already lost so much and have had no control over their lives, that they choose to raise their babies. For many, it's the first time in their lives where they've experienced "healthy love".

These specialized foster homes are very unique in that both the child/mother and the infant get their needs met. The girls are encouraged to continue their education and to learn parenting skills. I actually feel that many many of the 18-19 year old young moms could even benefit from a stay at foster homes like this. Many single teen moms have families who are highly supportive but many do not. Those are the girls who struggle, make poor choices, and often end up losing their children to the state.

Now if we could just figure out a way to keep the slimeballs away from their pre-teen relatives in the first place.........
    well i wish the girl and her baby luck and happiness if that's at all possible.
    i hope the freak fries........
    can you believe he's still denying it's his baby even after dna tests?

What in the H*ll is wrong with that "mother"?!?!?

It is basic animal instinct to protect one's young. I would die, and kill for, my little one.

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    Nice of them to wait till she had a child to finally save her from further abuse.I am sure this family was under their eye but yet it took having a baby at 11 to finally remove her and her siblings.What is wrong with this country ! They will remove an abused animal quicker then they do an abused child.
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast