867 users online (163 members and 704 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eyestowardHeaven View Post
    On the previous Pat Kimmi threads, "Kimmi's ex" has referred to Pat's ex. Maybe I misunderstood the person posting.
    I think you did, Rita. I think a lot of people did.

The way I read it...
    Rebecca and your Dad were involved with one another.

NOT that your Mom was involved with any of them.
    Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

Hang on a sec....

That marlboro man/reba/livestock selling post...

Did most of you take it to mean it was derogatory towards Pat?
    I didn't.
    Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

Quote Originally Posted by Malini2001 View Post
    Very good point about the mention of the horses.

The main thought I took from the Rumor post was that they were raising money for lawyers. I am wondering who the owner of the farm is though, since public record shows it isn't "the Marlboro man and an older Reba" (ha!) I wonder if the legal owner knew what was going on on her property.
    I'm seeing J H N as the owner of the property. (XXXX V Rd, Sabetha) I'm assuming she's a relative of some sort?
    Last edited by hoppyfrog; 01-29-2010 at 05:27 PM. Reason: personal data

Last edited by AmandaReckonwith; 01-29-2010 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaReckonwith View Post

If the Hollisters sold their livestock, WHY?

To get money to leave in a hurry?

To give the animals a home before they are arrested?

To raise money for their defense should they be arrested?
    The first thing that occurred to me was the thought they might be accumulating the cash to flee. At this point, I'm not sure what LE can do about it, but I have to think that their actions are being monitored or noticed in some fashion or another.

It's very curious that someone who lives for horses would up and sell them all like that. It sure is a sign of something. And does anyone know why the Hollisters moved from their previous home?

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    It's very curious that someone who lives for horses would up and sell them all like that. It sure is a sign of something. And does anyone know why the Hollisters moved from their previous home?
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4721595&postcount=604"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - KS - Patricia Kimmi , 58 , Horton, missing 06-Nov-09 #2[/ame]

No offense taken. I certainly did not stop to consider the other ways the information could have been interpreted.
    Don't worry about it Rita - I love it when you get feisty! Makes me feel super-confident that answers and justice are on the way!

Oh yeah I remember that post. For some reason I was thinking the reference was for a more recent move. Now I'm really curious about what connection that would have to this case. Or is it merely to point out that the Hollisters are dishonest people capable of commiting serious crimes?

Also, is the description of Marlboro Man and Reba accurate? I kinda find that humorous myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    Don't worry about it Rita - I love it when you get feisty! Makes me feel super-confident that answers and justice are on the way!
    Same here.

(((hugs Rita)))

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaReckonwith View Post
    Hang on a sec....

That marlboro man/reba/livestock selling post...

Did most of you take it to mean it was derogatory towards Pat?
    I didn't.
    I didn't take it as derogatory towards Pat. I took it as saying a relationship should be looked into between Pat and Mrs Hollister though and I don't really think there is one......other than possibly having a love for horses in common. Unless Pat bought Home Interior stuff from her for her new house. I didn't take anything derogatory about it though.

Apparently it was close to a rumor that must be going around about Pat and it struck too close to a nerve. Understandable with the tension everyone is under.

Welcome to WS, neksmom, and thanks for posting!
    Marx: "Jeder nach seinen Fähigkeiten, jedem nach seinen Bedürfnissen."

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Oh yeah I remember that post. For some reason I was thinking the reference was for a more recent move. Now I'm really curious about what connection that would have to this case. Or is it merely to point out that the Hollisters are dishonest people capable of commiting serious crimes?

Also, is the description of Marlboro Man and Reba accurate? I kinda find that humorous myself.
    i cant even begin to recall what he looked like, but like i said in an earlier post, she had "crazy eyes"....if i had to compare her to a celeb, i would say a "characture" (or how ever you spell it) of bette midler......thats just in my memory tho, idk

I took offense partly because of the tone which to me was something like "I have juicy gossip about a woman who's been abducted and probably murdered". None of us would take any offense to questions asked if they are asked tactfully or have any basis, but I realize the poster probably didn't realize our family was even to here to ask. EVERYTHING about the case is upsetting to us, but we still want to know the truth, no matter what it is.
    I think your heartfelt posts have played a huge part in keeping us focused on your mother's case here. We all feel a connection to your family and pray for peace and answers for you. And I can understand how a post that may be somewhat more irreverent than ones you're used to might be painful -- especially considering what you thought it said.

But this thread is for ALL ws members, and we each have different things to add and different voices and tones and kinds of information. We are not allowed to attack other posters or speculate as to who they might be in real life.

If a post violates TOS, or you think it might, report it by clicking the little triangle. (And, by the way, an unverified rumor might count as a violation, I think.) You can also put individual posters on "ignore" by going to your user CP; then you won't even have to see their posts.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    bbm and welcome to websleuths. what I bolded I actually had thought of and posted early on in the case but not specifically this woman... just wondering if Pat could have been helping someone thru a rough patch and the husband, etc could have found out and been enraged over it... it was just a working theory though when I posted it at the time.

I agree with your take on the salvage yard. I also think that since the truck has been with the case from the start that LE was looking for it to include looking for people to be disguising and/or hiding it. I find it absolutely amazing that LE was able to find it in that corn field. Again, the amount of evidence they must have had to execute that search warrant at the Hollister's has to be pretty mountainous imhoo.
    Last edited by hoppyfrog; 01-29-2010 at 05:30 PM. Reason: delete quoted post

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast