689 users online (66 members and 623 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Former Charles Manson cult member denied parole

A former member of serial killer Charles Manson's cult family who was convicted in two of the nine 1969 brutal slayings was denied parole Tuesday before a state board panel.
    Bruce Davis, 62, has gone before the panel at the California Men's Colony in San Luis Obispo more than 20 times.

Although the Louisiana native did not commit the infamous slaying of pregnant actress Sharon Tate or any of the other eight murders, a jury in 1972 decided his presence during the deaths of musician Gary Hinman and stagehand Donald "Shorty" Shea warranted life in prison.

http://www.courttv.com/news/2005/0928/davis_ctv.html

Bruce Davis, former manson family member recommended for parole

(AP) — LOS ANGELES - Bruce Davis, a member of Charles Manson's murderous cult who participated in two killings, has been recommended for parole.

I am so sorry. Here is the link. http://www.nj.com/newsflash/index.ss...new_topstories
    Last edited by Nyla4; 01-29-2010 at 05:22 PM. Reason: copyright we need a link ASAP

never heard of this guy.
    is this related to the bodies manson buried on his ranch?
    Last edited by JBean; 01-29-2010 at 02:38 PM. Reason: removed quoted post

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    never heard of this guy.
    is this related to the bodies manson buried on his ranch?
    Never heard of him either.I really do not understand how anyone involved with Manson could even be considered for parole.If let out I hope he moves to the parole boards neighborhood,sure do not want him in mine.Just saying!
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

Here's some info (hope this works)

http://laist.com/2010/01/28/parole_g..._manson_fa.php

There are plenty of pictures of what they did. Just type in Manson family and I'm sure there will be enough to keep you sick at your stomach for a week or so. Parol????? Abby Folger didnt get parol....oh I better get off my soap box.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeysmommom View Post
    Never heard of him either.I really do not understand how anyone involved with Manson could even be considered for parole.If let out I hope he moves to the parole boards neighborhood,sure do not want him in mine.Just saying!
    He was convicted of killing Gary Hinman and Shorty Shea. Bruce wasn't there when Gary was murdered. Bobby Beausoliel, Susan Atkins, and Mary Brunner are the ones that killed him. Bruce drove Manson over to Gary's house a day or two earlier and was there (or only in the car according to Bobby) when Manson slashed Gary's ear with a sword. Bruce stabbed Shorty Shea in the shoulder after Tex Watson and Steve Grogan murdered Shorty. Tex Watson, Bill Vance, and Larry Bailey were never charged with Shorty's murder. Out of all the Manson Family killers still in prison he is the only one I don't mind getting out.

Quote Originally Posted by orb4me View Post
    There are plenty of pictures of what they did. Just type in Manson family and I'm sure there will be enough to keep you sick at your stomach for a week or so. Parol????? Abby Folger didnt get parol....oh I better get off my soap box.
    He had nothing to do with the Tate/LaBianca murders.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/10...mmended-parole

well now he got parole............
    will the rest get parole????
    Murdered 2 people!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Gov. Jerry Brown will have 120 days to decide whether to sign his parole papers or not.

Reuters Top News ‏@Reuters
    California governor denies parole for Manson Family member Bruce Davis

None of these creeps should ever see the light of day again. Same goes for the creep that killed RFK.
    'Never stop fighting..never give up'

Kevin Kostner as Eliott Ness in 'The Untouchables'

Quote Originally Posted by Nyla4 View Post
    He was convicted of killing Gary Hinman and Shorty Shea. Bruce wasn't there when Gary was murdered. Bobby Beausoliel, Susan Atkins, and Mary Brunner are the ones that killed him. Bruce drove Manson over to Gary's house a day or two earlier and was there (or only in the car according to Bobby) when Manson slashed Gary's ear with a sword. Bruce stabbed Shorty Shea in the shoulder after Tex Watson and Steve Grogan murdered Shorty. Tex Watson, Bill Vance, and Larry Bailey were never charged with Shorty's murder. Out of all the Manson Family killers still in prison he is the only one I don't mind getting out.
    Good post.

I agree but I don't think he would have just stabbed Shorty in the shoulder.
    Why would he be there... but the others were the ones that killed him?

When Bobby was killed... he likely knew what was going to happen IMO.
    The Seeker / Sports Freak /

Have followed this case, almost obsessively for over 20 years. Parole Bruce Davis? God, help us all! Seriously.

Let's see...Gary Hinman. Shorty Shea participation, allegedly offed Blue's husband in England, some scientology murders he also looked REAL good for...keep this one in lock-down, please.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast