1353 users online (252 members and 1101 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hank Croslin SR's opinions of Misty's arrest for drugs

According to the latest from Art Harris, Misty's dad says this is just a misunderstanding. She is just a mixed up kid who wants to fit in.

Hank Croslin SR's opinions of Misty's arrest for drugs

Hank "Kingpin" Croslin...the pot calling the kettle black....

http://www.artharris.com/2010/01/28/...ily/#more-3802
    Last edited by Kimster; 01-29-2010 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    Hank "Kingpin" Croslin...the pot calling the kettle black....

http://www.artharris.com/2010/01/28/...ily/#more-3802
    A few months ago when I was talking with LC, those were her exact words... Misty is a "follower"..... and the family stands behind MC 100%. This was the day after TC was arrested for stealing the gun.

Gracenote is offline We know that all things work together for good for those who love the Lord.
    Quote Originally Posted by chesterp View Post
    A few months ago when I was talking with LC, those were her exact words... Misty is a "follower"..... and the family stands behind MC 100%. This was the day after TC was arrested for stealing the gun.
    I'm glad they stand behind her but if they had been parents to her when she was growing up she might not be where she is now. I'm trying to be better about not judging people but look at their kids now. Parenthood is a gift and a huge responsibility.

Adji, you are not forgotten and you are loved.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    According to the latest from Art Harris, Misty's dad says this is just a misunderstanding. She is just a mixed up kid who wants to fit in.
    Okay, that's a very nice thing for a father to say as an excuse for his daughter. However, the question is - just where does his daughter Misty want to fit in? On which side of the law?
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

But wait...

Wasn't there something on a thread a while back about Misty's dad having a pain pill addiction? Something about a back injury? Or am I just dreaming it?

If so, who is it she follows again? Dad?

“If she bought some pills, she was just doing people favors,” Hank Croslin explained. “If you know Palatka, this ain’t nothing but a cesspool of drugs and pills. But Misty’s no drug dealer!” <snipped>

http://www.artharris.com/2010/01/28/...roslin-family/

The fact that Misty's dad says Misty was doing people favors by dealing drugs tells me volumes about how the Croslins feel about criminal behavior. Can any of you imagine your parent saying this if you were arrested for dealing drugs?

I got a feeling that Hank Sr. was one of those people Misty was doing favors to.

unbelieveable..................they just aren't normal, wired wrong!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by azwriter View Post
    Okay, that's a very nice thing for a father to say as an excuse for his daughter. However, the question is - just where does his daughter Misty want to fit in? On which side of the law?
    She wouldn't fit in even her own family if she hadn't got in trouble over drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    I got a feeling that Hank Sr. was one of those people Misty was doing favors to.
    Oh my gosh, I never even thought of that. I should have. I'm just so saddened by how kids are raised by some people. I just couldn't do anything else but sacrifice my vices for my kids and they weren't vices that even held a candle to using or dealing drugs. I'm angry with Misty - very angry - and yet I feel sorry for her all at the same time.

Of course, this why she said,

"What do you expect from a 17 year old?"

I wonder if this is Hank's way of saying that Misty only wanted the UC to like her, lol. But that does have a twisted logic. Here's this new guy impressed with Misty's 'connections'. probably made her feel important & eager to please. Gah...what a mess that family is.

Well I am going to have to agree with Sr. here about Misty being a follower ... She is not the one behind all of this it is Ron ! For her to say during one of the transactions that she was freaking out because that was alot of money , how much was that $800.00 or less...pleaseeeee. This gal is not the mastermind behind this drug dealing, and wasn't it Ron that gave Hank Sr. his pain killers that put him in the hospital ?
    I am over all the butt pampering that goes on with Ron he needs his butt pampered allright with a big paddle with holes in it ....

I agree that Tommy is addicted to pain killers and I also agree Misty was doing favors by selling these drugs and that would be for Ron, period ! She is not innocent in all of this she knows right from wrong but she is a follower no doubt in my mind ....
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

I don't know if any of them are leaders or followers. They seem to just live by whatever is going on in front of them. I mean, really! They all know they are in the news and they start selling drugs to some new guy? And didn't have any idea he would be undercover? They could have USED a leader, IMO!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast