Hank Croslin SR's opinions of Misty's arrest for drugs

Annie

Reaction score
According to the latest from Art Harris, Misty's dad says this is just a misunderstanding. She is just a mixed up kid who wants to fit in.:waitasec:

A few months ago when I was talking with LC, those were her exact words... Misty is a "follower"..... and the family stands behind MC 100%. This was the day after TC was arrested for stealing the gun.

I'm glad they stand behind her but if they had been parents to her when she was growing up she might not be where she is now. I'm trying to be better about not judging people but look at their kids now. Parenthood is a gift and a huge responsibility.

According to the latest from Art Harris, Misty's dad says this is just a misunderstanding. She is just a mixed up kid who wants to fit in.:waitasec:

Okay, that's a very nice thing for a father to say as an excuse for his daughter. However, the question is - just where does his daughter Misty want to fit in? On which side of the law?

But wait...

Wasn't there something on a thread a while back about Misty's dad having a pain pill addiction? Something about a back injury? Or am I just dreaming it?

If so, who is it she follows again? Dad?

&#8220;If she bought some pills, she was just doing people favors,&#8221; Hank Croslin explained. &#8220;If you know Palatka, this ain&#8217;t nothing but a cesspool of drugs and pills. But Misty&#8217;s no drug dealer!&#8221; <snipped>

http://www.artharris.com/2010/01/28...ommy-an-addict-not-a-criminal-croslin-family/

The fact that Misty's dad says Misty was doing people favors by dealing drugs tells me volumes about how the Croslins feel about criminal behavior. Can any of you imagine your parent saying this if you were arrested for dealing drugs? :eek:

I got a feeling that Hank Sr. was one of those people Misty was doing favors to.

unbelieveable..................they just aren't normal, wired wrong!

Okay, that's a very nice thing for a father to say as an excuse for his daughter. However, the question is - just where does his daughter Misty want to fit in? On which side of the law?

She wouldn't fit in even her own family if she hadn't got in trouble over drugs.

I got a feeling that Hank Sr. was one of those people Misty was doing favors to.

Oh my gosh, I never even thought of that. :doh: I should have. I'm just so saddened by how kids are raised by some people. I just couldn't do anything else but sacrifice my vices for my kids and they weren't vices that even held a candle to using or dealing drugs. I'm angry with Misty - very angry - and yet I feel sorry for her all at the same time.

Of course, this why she said,

"What do you expect from a 17 year old?"

I wonder if this is Hank's way of saying that Misty only wanted the UC to like her, lol. But that does have a twisted logic. Here's this new guy impressed with Misty's 'connections'. probably made her feel important & eager to please. Gah...what a mess that family is.

Well I am going to have to agree with Sr. here about Misty being a follower ... She is not the one behind all of this it is Ron ! For her to say during one of the transactions that she was freaking out because that was alot of money , how much was that $800.00 or less...pleaseeeee. This gal is not the mastermind behind this drug dealing, and wasn't it Ron that gave Hank Sr. his pain killers that put him in the hospital ?
I am over all the butt pampering that goes on with Ron he needs his butt pampered allright with a big paddle with holes in it ....

I agree that Tommy is addicted to pain killers and I also agree Misty was doing favors by selling these drugs and that would be for Ron, period ! She is not innocent in all of this she knows right from wrong but she is a follower no doubt in my mind ....

I don't know if any of them are leaders or followers. They seem to just live by whatever is going on in front of them. I mean, really! They all know they are in the news and they start selling drugs to some new guy? And didn't have any idea he would be undercover? :eek: They could have USED a leader, IMO!

Art Harris quoting Hank Sr. :

&#8220;She says, &#8216;(police) are in there telling her to say, &#8216;XYZ person said this, and that person said that,&#8217; but they won&#8217;t break her because she doesn&#8217;t know nothing,&#8221; her father, Hank Croslin told me Tuesday night. &#8220;I have my own hunches, but I&#8217;d swear on my grandchildren Misty had nothing to do with,&#8217;&#8221; said Hank Sr.
http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/03/exclusive-misty-croslin-balked-at-babysitting-haleigh/

If Misty knows nothing, she can't have told her dad anything. Where does Hank Sr. get his hunches then?

Not sure how Hank SR could be sure of anything. He was still in the hospital recovering from his car accident the night Haleigh went missing. Lisa C was there visiting him.

Wonder what Hank SR said she had nothing to do with? I noticed when I read that article his sentence seemed cut off, Misty had nothing to do with.....? Reminded me of when Lyndsey said "we are not killers" .

Here: http://www.artharris.com/2009/11/25/exclusive-cops-target-misty-croslin-family-not-going-away/

snip~“But it’s making us all look bad. I don’t know what to do, except I do know we will stick by each other because we are a family. We had nothing to do with this. We are not killers. We are not bad people.”~ end snip

Speaking of the accident. Where did it happen? What kind of car was he driving? He said he was hit be a hit and run driver then added a "drunk driver"..IIRC. Odd timing with that accident happening the day before. Wouldn't misty have gone straight to the hospital? ....er...nevermind

The advantage of his accident is that now he's one of the few with an alibi for the night.

If he has hunches I assume he suspects someone he knows, due to their personality or circumstances or what they've said.

I sympathize with Lindsy because this will taint everyone's lives in the family for a long time. People will remember the dysfunctional stuff and even the innocent ones get affected. But it might help people to consider the Croslins the good guys if they didn't deal illegal drugs, get in fights and steal stuff. But you make a good point. Why did she say killers and not child abductors? AFAIK this is still officially a missing persons investigation and not a homicide investigation.

“If she bought some pills, she was just doing people favors,” Hank Croslin explained. “If you know Palatka, this ain’t nothing but a cesspool of drugs and pills. But Misty’s no drug dealer!” <snipped>

http://www.artharris.com/2010/01/28...ommy-an-addict-not-a-criminal-croslin-family/

The fact that Misty's dad says Misty was doing people favors by dealing drugs tells me volumes about how the Croslins feel about criminal behavior. Can any of you imagine your parent saying this if you were arrested for dealing drugs? :eek:

My parents would be the first ones to say...you hang around the wrong crowd and get caught..your own stupidity. You do a crime, you do the time and call me when you get out we'll send you bus fare if your lucky the first time. Second time, I would be disowned.
For one, they would of never let me quit school to start with. Misty's parents should of put her in a detention home from the start and maybe just maybe she could of avoided their life style. To late now, she will get her GED in prision and I hope if she gets out she gets the heck away from all those drug addicts. If she hurt Haleigh...may be burn in H*ll and then some! Sorry, got of topic.:innocent:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back