"A 47-year-old man accused of forcing his way into a Southeast Portland home on Wednesday and sexually assaulting a 35-year-old woman at gunpoint was arrested after he passed out on her couch.

James Kenneth Muir was arraigned Thursday on allegations of first-degree burglary, kidnapping and sodomy in the stranger-to-stranger sexual assault.

Police say the 35-year-old woman was taking her trash out about 9 a.m., and returned to her apartment along Southeast 145th Avenue when a strange man was at her door, and pushed his way in. He told her he was "Dr. Evil," put a gun to her head, and demanded that she have sex with him.

After he forced her to perform oral sex, he swallowed a mixture of the victim's prescription medication and vodka, then passed out on her couch, according to a probable cause affidavit filed in court."

My Lord, a woman can't take her trash out. This is horrid!! This poor woman. I wonder if she offered him the meds and the Vodka. If so, great thinking. I am so pleased this maniac was caught.