2010.01.30 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***

Angel Who Cares

If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall
Reaction score
2010.01.30 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***

Will Baby Gabriel Johnson's Body Be Found in a San Antonio Landfill?
San Antonio Authorities May Be Planning to Search an Area Landfill; Child Advocate Maintains They Should Have Already Searched It
January 30, 2010
<snipped>
The day after missing baby Gabriel Johnson was last seen by anyone, Elizabeth Johnson boarded a bus in San Antonio, Texas, headed to Florida. She traveled without the child. That same day she texted Gabriel Johnson's father, Logan McQueary and told him she had killed the child. Part of the text message read: "When I'm safe, I'll email you the exact location of dead Gabriel's little blue body, if the garbage don't come first," which has led authorities to believe that Baby Gabriel was placed in a dumpster while Johnson was in San Antonio. Investigators have searched in and around the two hotels where Elizabeth Johnson stayed to no avail. But they still haven't searched the area landfill.

Investigators have been considering searching a portion of a San Antonio landfill for several days. They have cordoned off an area of the Tessman Road landfill and are referring to it as a "place of interest."

Now all that has to be done is search the cordoned off section.

*More Info At Link!

Article:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2647901/will_baby_gabriel_johnsons_body_be.html?cat=8

World renowned investigator offers to help find baby Gabriel
Last Update: 1/30 11:16 pm
<snipped>
Jay J. Armes, otherwise known as "The Investigator," has been finding missing people for 40 years. He was made famous for finding Marlon Brando's son in the 70's.

Armes sometimes charges up to $1 million a case, but for baby Gabriel Johnson, he and his team are offering to do it for free.

"Because of the way it happened and the way the girl started lying from the beginning," Armes told ABC15 on a phone interview from Texas. "At first she had given it to a couple, and then she didn't know who the couple were. The harder the cases are, the more challenging they are to me." "There's got to be a reason why she's throwing everybody off," said Armes.

Armes said he thinks Gabriel was "adopted underground," and that he and his team have recovered hundreds of children who went missing in such arrangements around the world.

Armes said another key to his success is tough interrogations and deeper probes of "persons of interest," like Jack and Tami Smith, who were friends with Elizabeth and had hoped to adopt Gabriel. "I think there's something there," said Armes about the Smiths. "Where there's smoke, there's fire, and I think they should be doing a background on them since the day they were born."

McQueary said he has not agreed to work with Armes yet, but does plan to meet with him in the near future.

Video: World renowned investigator offers to help find baby Gabriel 1:46
http://www.abc15.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=26785@knxv.dayport.com

Article:
http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...fers-to-help-find/s_YjDv3DlkWy4sO_Gbc9xw.cspx

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back