757 users online (97 members and 660 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Private Investigator JJ Armes

http://www.woai.com/mediacenter/loca...com&navCatId=5

While I think this is a fabulous idea, I hope this PI is in this for the right reasons. I hope he has a good reputation and is not in this for the media exposure.

I pray he can help get to the bottom of this case!
    Last edited by BeanE; 03-09-2010 at 06:48 PM. Reason: clarifying thread title - Armes not hired by family

Quote Originally Posted by jenny1976 View Post

While I think this is a fabulous idea, I hope this PI is in this for the right reasons. I hope he has a good reputation and is not in this for the media exposure.

If anything else, I hope it also helps gain more media attention in the search for baby Gabriel...and diverts attention away from the landfill. We have to look for him, we owe him that. Even if the worst happened at the hands of his "mother", it won't hurt him to keep looking!
    I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.
    ― Franklin D. Roosevelt

Gabriel Johnson and Sylar Newton. Come home safely Gabriel Johnson! RIP Sweet Sylar.

Quote Originally Posted by kissdegirl View Post
    If anything else, I hope it also helps gain more media attention in the search for baby Gabriel...and diverts attention away from the landfill. We have to look for him, we owe him that. Even if the worst happened at the hands of his "mother", it won't hurt him to keep looking!
    I agree. I will keep looking.

I do think it is necessary that they search the landfill though. Not to stop searching for a live Gabriel, but if he is in the landfill, he deserves and needs to be found

Salem

I'd like to know more about this PI's background, and his reputation. Please post if anybody comes across something that will tell us how good he is.

TIA

I am sobbing with happiness right now. If he's alive J will find him. He found me 23 years ago and is the best in the business.

It took him three months to locate me and he had NO evidence...he will bring Gabe home.

BeanE, he is excellent and I would trust him with my children's lives.

ETA: I am not sure whether Jr or Sr. is the one on the case, but to me it doesn't matter, Jay Jr. learned from Jay Sr. so he knows what he's doing. I am overwhelmed.
    Last edited by not_my_kids; 01-30-2010 at 01:28 PM.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    I am sobbing with happiness right now. If he's alive J will find him. He found me 23 years ago and is the best in the business.

It took him three months to locate me and he had NO evidence...he will bring Gabe home.

That's so wonderful, NMK. I am hearing and reading only great things about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    I do think it is necessary that they search the landfill though. Not to stop searching for a live Gabriel, but if he is in the landfill, he deserves and needs to be found

Salem
    I do agree, if he's there he needs to be found. But I am worried that once the world knows LE is looking there, they will stop looking for him elsewhere, and people won't want to help find him because "what's the point" in their minds. That's the way I was looking at it. We need to find him wherever he is, but the media needs to get off the landfill and report the actual happenings.
    I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.
    ― Franklin D. Roosevelt

Gabriel Johnson and Sylar Newton. Come home safely Gabriel Johnson! RIP Sweet Sylar.

I bet the PI is not cheap. Everyone should try and donate to Gabriel's fund even if it's a small amount.

Do you think all of the tips that have been forwarded to LE should be forwarded to the PI as well?

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post

ETA: I am not sure whether Jr or Sr. is the one on the case, but to me it doesn't matter, Jay Jr. learned from Jay Sr. so he knows what he's doing. I am overwhelmed.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I've been feeling so down about Gabriel being found alive. Now, I have hope, again!!
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by TXHOPE View Post
    Do you think all of the tips that have been forwarded to LE should be forwarded to the PI as well?
    Great idea! This is the email address set up by the family to forward tips, ideas, and suggestions to:

oursweetgabriel@yahoo.com

So he hired JJ Armes, I remember that investigator from when I lived in El Paso, Texas, he had a huge spread there in the lower valley with exotic animals, or at least that is what the locals rumored, you couldn't see into his property because of a high fence, he seemed kind of eccentric but has an amazing rep as a PI. Hope his theory is correct and he finds this child, but yikes I bet he is expensive!!
    "What though the radiance which was once so bright, be now forever taken from my sight. Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, of glory in the flower: we will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind." William Wordsworth

I'm glad someone knows the PI is a good one. This is great news!! I hope he can find precious Gabriel!

Quote Originally Posted by jenny1976 View Post

Actually, I don't care if he is in it for attention. This case needs more exposure. I read where he said he had 98% success in kidnapping cases. I hope he can deliver.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast