Private Investigator JJ Armes

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.woai.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=792055@woai.dayport.com&navCatId=5

While I think this is a fabulous idea, I hope this PI is in this for the right reasons. I hope he has a good reputation and is not in this for the media exposure.

I pray he can help get to the bottom of this case!

If anything else, I hope it also helps gain more media attention in the search for baby Gabriel...and diverts attention away from the landfill. We have to look for him, we owe him that. Even if the worst happened at the hands of his "mother", it won't hurt him to keep looking!

If anything else, I hope it also helps gain more media attention in the search for baby Gabriel...and diverts attention away from the landfill. We have to look for him, we owe him that. Even if the worst happened at the hands of his "mother", it won't hurt him to keep looking!

I agree. I will keep looking.

I do think it is necessary that they search the landfill though. Not to stop searching for a live Gabriel, but if he is in the landfill, he deserves and needs to be found :(

Salem

I'd like to know more about this PI's background, and his reputation. Please post if anybody comes across something that will tell us how good he is.

TIA

I am sobbing with happiness right now. If he's alive J will find him. He found me 23 years ago and is the best in the business.

It took him three months to locate me and he had NO evidence...he will bring Gabe home.

BeanE, he is excellent and I would trust him with my children's lives.

ETA: I am not sure whether Jr or Sr. is the one on the case, but to me it doesn't matter, Jay Jr. learned from Jay Sr. so he knows what he's doing. I am overwhelmed.

I am sobbing with happiness right now. If he's alive J will find him. He found me 23 years ago and is the best in the business.

It took him three months to locate me and he had NO evidence...he will bring Gabe home.

That's so wonderful, NMK. I am hearing and reading only great things about him.

:blowkiss:

I do think it is necessary that they search the landfill though. Not to stop searching for a live Gabriel, but if he is in the landfill, he deserves and needs to be found :(

Salem

I do agree, if he's there he needs to be found. But I am worried that once the world knows LE is looking there, they will stop looking for him elsewhere, and people won't want to help find him because "what's the point" in their minds. That's the way I was looking at it. We need to find him wherever he is, but the media needs to get off the landfill and report the actual happenings.

I bet the PI is not cheap. Everyone should try and donate to Gabriel's fund even if it's a small amount.

Do you think all of the tips that have been forwarded to LE should be forwarded to the PI as well?

ETA: I am not sure whether Jr or Sr. is the one on the case, but to me it doesn't matter, Jay Jr. learned from Jay Sr. so he knows what he's doing. I am overwhelmed.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I've been feeling so down about Gabriel being found alive. Now, I have hope, again!! :blowkiss:

So he hired JJ Armes, I remember that investigator from when I lived in El Paso, Texas, he had a huge spread there in the lower valley with exotic animals, or at least that is what the locals rumored, you couldn't see into his property because of a high fence, he seemed kind of eccentric but has an amazing rep as a PI. Hope his theory is correct and he finds this child, but yikes I bet he is expensive!!

I'm glad someone knows the PI is a good one. This is great news!! I hope he can find precious Gabriel!

http://www.woai.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=792055@woai.dayport.com&navCatId=5

While I think this is a fabulous idea, I hope this PI is in this for the right reasons. I hope he has a good reputation and is not in this for the media exposure.

I pray he can help get to the bottom of this case!

Actually, I don't care if he is in it for attention. This case needs more exposure. I read where he said he had 98% success in kidnapping cases. I hope he can deliver.

So he hired JJ Armes, I remember that investigator from when I lived in El Paso, Texas, he had a huge spread there in the lower valley with exotic animals, or at least that is what the locals rumored, you couldn't see into his property because of a high fence, he seemed kind of eccentric but has an amazing rep as a PI. Hope his theory is correct and he finds this child, but yikes I bet he is expensive!!

I'm praying he's volunteering his services to Logan in exchange for publicity. You are right, he sounds expensive.

I'm praying he's volunteering his services to Logan in exchange for publicity. You are right, he sounds expensive.

Hmmmm I don't know about the publicity thing, I was born and raised in El Paso and he is from Ysleta, Texas and from this I can tell you that the impression we had of him was "reclusive". I don't think his a publicity seeker as a local we knew of him, but not from media things, and would drive by his place to see if we could glimpse the exotic animals but he was never in the news that I could recall. I know he did some work for Marlon Brando and I remember vaguely he ran, in El Paso, for some public office but I don't remember which but he never struck me as wanting fame. A Larry Padilla he is not. I think his 'lack' of wanting publicity is what makes him an excellent PI.

he tends to draw publicity, but from what I have seen, he allows it on his terms. They start to dig at his personal life and he withdraws. (Not a bad policy.)
Let me put it this way, we may see him in the real news, but if I see him on NG, the shock may give me a heart attack. That's not his style.

He's a dam good PI, and in this case, that's all that matters to me. If he can find Gabe, I don't care what else he does.

Looks like Mr. Armes is well-known enough to warrant his own wikipedia page. Here's part of what it says:

Jay J. Armes (aka Julian Armas) is an El Paso, Texas-based private investigator. He was born in 1938 in Ysleta, Texas. He serves as the president of an agency he has named "The Investigators." His most famous investigation involved the 1972 return of Christian Brando after a custody related kidnapping.

Armes lost his arms in an accident involving explosive railroad signaling devices when he was twelve years old. His prosthetic arms have been described in his press release: "Amazingly, Jay can now do more with the fantastic steel claws that have replaced his hands than people with their own hands can do. He can reach into fire, smash through doors, fire bullets with unerring accuracy, cut through metal, fly utilizing a jet pack, scuba dive, pilot a jet--and he is the master of the deadliest karate chop. No wonder Jay J. Armes is the most famous, most sought after investigator in the world."

Jay Armes served two terms on the El Paso city council, from 1989 to 1993. He and his wife live on a 14 acre compound with a pet tiger and cheetah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_J._Armes

Jay J Armes from what I understand and I hear he is awesome. I pray he is able to find Gabriel.

Because we specialize in high-risk, high-profile cases, over the years our work has been featured on countless national and international television programs, books, and magazines. Our Chief Investigator, Jay J. Armes, has been honored as the man who has made the greatest contribution to the investigative profession. See for yourself why we have been the number one choice of Governments, Royalty, and entertainers from around the world for over thirty years!

Kidnapping Investigation – Since we were founded in 1958, The Investigators have worked on well over one hundred kidnapping cases from around the world. Because of our proven techniques, commitment to excellence, and vast experience in this specialized field, our success rate currently stands near 98%. For those familiar with this area, that is no small accomplishment. While many would attribute this success rate to some kind of mystical powers or special abilities, the fact of the matter is that with each and every kidnapping case that we have worked over the years, we have been able to gain crucial insight, experience and invaluable knowledge in how the kidnappers think, and operate. While there are in fact a few agencies who offer this type of service, based upon many hours of classroom training or experience in a handful of kidnapping cases over the course of their career. Nothing can substitute for our hands-on, real world experience in this unique and complex field.

http://www.jjarmes.com/services.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member