Timeline - Tuesday, December 22, 2009 through Friday, December 25, 2009

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
==========================================

I created these timelines for my personal use in tracking the case, and will continue to keep my personal timelines in my WS blog. Please feel free to copy, change, add, subtract, or modify the ones in these threads, however you need to, for your own use in helping to find Gabriel.

==========================================

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 through Friday, December 25, 2009

Tammi claims that the Smiths and Logan were in contact from December 19 through this timeframe. It appears that contact may have ceased as early as December 19, but more likely continued through December 23.

During this timeframe, possibly a little earlier, the Smiths find Elizabeth's MySpace, and leave a message for her, and Elizabeth contacts them back, telling them she's in San Antonio.

Elizabeth both texts and phones with the Smiths. Elizabeth says that she plans to "keep running". Elizabeth says that, since she didn't want Logan to have Gabriel, and the Smiths couldn`t adopt him because Logan wouldn`t sign the papers, she would just keep running forever. The Smiths told Elizabeth that she would be found.

Elizabeth said she had one message for Logan. She told Tammi to tell Logan to sign the papers, and in 5 days, Elizabeth would bring Gabriel back and sign the papers herself. Elizabeth said that if Logan did not sign the papers, she would not bring Gabriel back.

During this timeperiod, possibly earlier or later, but prior to December 26, Elizabeth sent text messages to Logan threatening Gabriel.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Elizabeth checks into a hotel (HomeGate) in San Antonio, paying for 5 nights (through the night of December 26).

The hotel clerk who checked her in states that she checked in under a different name and believes she had a Texas ID. The clerk doesn't see a baby.

The clerk sees Elizabeth one more time when she asked for some towels.

At 12:31pm, Jack posts on his FaceBook that they are experiencing a 'hiccup' with 'the new baby' Gabriel. Jack writes that Elizabeth picked up Gabriel the evening of December 18 for a visit with Logan, and hasn't been seen or heard from since.

The Smiths text Logan asking to get together the morning of December 23 to talk with Logan and his father. They say that they're afraid Elizabeth will be "gone forever" because she doesn't want to go to jail for kidnapping. They say that Elizabeth doesn't trust Logan or his father, and that the only way she'll come back is if the Smith's attorney faxes signed papers to her so she won't get in trouble, and Gabriel will be with the Smiths.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tammi has stated that Elizabeth told her she was going to a domestic violence shelter. Tammi has indicated two different dates on which this conversation could have occurred: December 23 or December 26. Please see my Domestic Violence Shelter post for more information: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/blog.php?b=618

On December 23, Tammi posts on her FaceBook that Elizabeth and Gabriel were on the road, that Elizabeth found 'an underground help' in TX. She writes that the 'help' had given Elizabeth formula, diapers, etc, and all the legal 'formalities'.

Tammi says she posted this because she 'was somewhat threatened' by Logan. Tammi said she posted it also to let Logan knew that the Smiths didn`t want any further involvement with Elizabeth, Gabriel, or Logan.

Elizabeth has a babysitter watch Gabriel at the hotel from 11:45am until 1:30pm.

Elizabeth is angry that the babysitter is late arriving.

Elizabeth is dressed in very tight low-cut jeans, a tight midriff blouse, and stilettos. Her clothing is inappropriate to the cool weather that day.

Elizabeth does not tell the babysitter where she was going.

When Elizabeth returns, she receives a phone call.

The phone call lasts approximately five minutes.

The babysitter hears a female 'yelling', but can not make out the words on the other end.

Elizabeth asks the caller, "What am I supposed to do? Just go back?"

After hanging up, Elizabeth tells the babysitter that the person on the call was her grandmother.

Elizabeth says her grandmother was scared because Logan was threatening her because he wanted to know where Elizabeth and Gabriel were. Elizabeth says she's in a custody battle with Logan

The babysitter asks Elizabeth if she'd need her services again, and Elizabeth says she's unsure because she doesn't know what she's going to do next with her life.

LE later interviews Elizabeth's grandmother, who denies having the phone conversation.

Elizabeth's grandfather has stated that when he visited her in jail, she said she had gone to the library during the time the babysitter watched Gabriel.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Logan files for an emergency custody hearing.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Elizabeth visits a Jack in the Box restaurant. It is unknown whether or not Gabriel was with her.

BeanE, are you sure the fake ID/towel request hotel was Homegate? I thought it was Quality Inn.

AWESOME BeanE. Thank you so much for that. I had completely forgotten about the babysitter's claim of that phone conversation EJ had with her "grandmother".

You can see from this video here, that EJ posted on her Myspace page on Ded 24, at 10:13am saying she's excited to start her new life. Can post a screencap of that part of the video?

This is the video, and it's at 22seconds into it.

At the very beginning of the video, you can see she posted the azz kiss message on Dec 29 at 11:36. I'll see what else I can view from there.

I wonder how the reporter got that page? Someone must have sent it to her. TS?

All the myspace screencaps from news videos. So far the updates seem to start on Dec 21st.

hsqryt.jpg

zo8cqe.jpg

zv8ntl.jpg

351g65s.jpg

332p4yb.jpg

http://www.kpho.com/video/22494329/index.html

I think we can also determine that the times on myspace are dependent on which time zone you are in when viewing the page since two different sources of this page show two different times, an hour apart.

Thank you so much for these Kamille -- and for figuring out the dang timestamps, too lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back