Timeline - Saturday, December 26, 2009

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
==========================================

I created these timelines for my personal use in tracking the case, and will continue to keep my personal timelines in my WS blog. Please feel free to copy, change, add, subtract, or modify the ones in these threads, however you need to, for your own use in helping to find Gabriel.

Tammi has stated that Elizabeth told her she was going to a domestic violence shelter. Tammi has indicated two different dates on which this conversation could have occurred: December 23 or December 26. Please see my Domestic Violence Shelter post for more information: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4751823"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The Domestic Violence Shelter[/ame]

Tammi had two people call Elizabeth - her attorney as well as her friend in Nashville that works with attorneys - and tell Elizabeth to go back to Arizona and attend the custody hearing on Monday, December 28.

Tempe PD states that on this day, "investigators received information indicating that Elizabeth and Gabriel stayed at either or both the Home Gate Studio and Suites and Quality Inn Fiesta Park".

This is the last date that Gabriel was seen. LE has released pictures that confirm that Gabriel was alive on this date.

There is some confusion as to whether or not Gabriel was seen with Elizabeth at a park on this day. To date, LE has not clarified.

Tammi heard Gabriel babble and cry over the phone possibly as late as this day, but no later.

Just wanted to add that there are now reports that Gabriel and Elizabeth were captured on surveillance video in front of Six Flags Fiesta Texas on this day. I believe BeanE said that she checked the opening time and it was 3 PM. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I created these timelines for my personal use in tracking the case, and will continue to keep my personal timelines in my WS blog. Please feel free to copy, change, add, subtract, or modify the ones in these threads, however you need to, for your own use in helping to find Gabriel.

Tammi has stated that Elizabeth told her she was going to a domestic violence shelter. Tammi has indicated two different dates on which this conversation could have occurred: December 23 or December 26. Please see my Domestic Violence Shelter post for more information: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The Domestic Violence Shelter

Tammi had two people call Elizabeth - her attorney as well as her friend in Nashville that works with attorneys - and tell Elizabeth to go back to Arizona and attend the custody hearing on Monday, December 28.

Tempe PD states that on this day, "investigators received information indicating that Elizabeth and Gabriel stayed at either or both the Home Gate Studio and Suites and Quality Inn Fiesta Park".

This is the last date that Gabriel was seen. LE has released pictures that confirm that Gabriel was alive on this date.

There is some confusion as to whether or not Gabriel was seen with Elizabeth at a park on this day. To date, LE has not clarified.

Tammi heard Gabriel babble and cry over the phone possibly as late as this day, but no later.

I'm leaning on this occuring on Dec 23rd just going by TPS's Facebook post that day about EJ finding "an underground" help.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back