1377 users online (306 members and 1071 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Exclamation Man sets puppy on fire while kids hold dog

Warning this is graphic.

This is within walking distance to me. Two children ages 7 and 11 told their school Principal their dad set their dog on fire. The kids mentioned to the father the puppy was nipping at them.

What's dad do? Gets alcohol and splashes it in the dogs face while he makes the kids hold the dog. He then proceeds to light a match to the dogs face and as if that's not enough he burns the dog with a ciggerette.

The school called the cops and John Fleet aged 33 was locked up. However, Fleet said that did not go down that way. The dog knocked over the rubbing alcohol blah, blah, blah. They have evidence including a burned couch.

This poor puppy is being cared for. There is so much wrong the Vets are just beside themselves. Are you kidding me? Who in their right mind would do such a thing? Plus these poor kids.

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news.../83120802.html

Okay, then I think it is time that we held this creep down, drowned him in rubbing alcohol and set him aflame... Seems like justice to me...

Or toss him into a cage with hungry pit bulls. Sounds like he needs to see what a pissed off one looks like.

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    okay so they removed the dog from the home, but what about the children??

'dad' probably thinks it was f'family bonding'

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    They better remove the children from the house, or the children are going to be at risk for being "punished" for telling!!!
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    'dad' probably thinks it was f'family bonding'
    Honestly, it's a control issue. It's a street thing. It's how some people here teach their kids that they'll be punished. Look what happens to you if you go against daddy. I don't mean with animals in particular, but the violence that goes with all this crap is horrific.

Please note I am not saying this is all people from one particular neighborhood or area. It's not only here as we all know, but half the things these little kids tell ya makes you shake your head, and then pray. That was a huge deal that these little ones had the courage to tell someone. Huge.

There's been nothing updated in the news, but I highly doubt DHS took these kids. Unfortunately, like most places in this country our Child Services aren't always better than the conditions the kids came from. I have friends who'd grown up in the system. Short of seeing that guy do to his kids what he did to this poor, harmless puppy they say they'd never call to have kids taken away. That's how bad their experinces were in the system as kids.

Hoping this poor lil puppy is out of pain as I write this.

Somehow I think that if dear old dad was able to do that to the dog, then he's probably abusing the children too. Even if he never laid a hand on them, they need to be taken away. The psychological abuse is bad enough.

Just think: he made them hold the dog while he burned it. That alone is going to be a lot of therapy bills. What a creep...

Quote Originally Posted by NickoD View Post
    Just think: he made them hold the dog while he burned it. That alone is going to be a lot of therapy bills. What a creep...
    Oh I agree.... I HATE to hear about people being cruel to animals and children... and to me that's cruelty to both! Imagine what those children felt going through that... that man should NEVER get his kids back...

Wonder how he would feel having alcohol splashed in his face and a match and cigarette lit? I would at least have mercy enough to not want his kids to see it.

JEFF ASHTON AND LINDA DRANE-BURDICK ARE MY HEROES!!

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    p.o.s.

I don't know why I open these threads when I know they're just going to upset me.

absolute trash who doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as his own pet

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    p.o.s.

I don't know why I open these threads when I know they're just going to upset me.

absolute trash who doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as his own pet
    sums up my feeilngs on the whole thing exactly.

Amen to the last 2 posts. What a *^%*(