TN TN - Jason Christopher, 34, Walland, 28 Dec 2009

Patience

Former Member
Reaction score
WALLAND, Tenn. (WVLT) -- The Blount County Sheriff's Office needs your help locating a Walland man who has been missing for over a month.
Sheriff James Berrong says Jason Anderson Christopher, 34, was last seen December 28. He's described as a white man, 6'1", 225 pounds, with hazel eyes and brown hair. He usually keeps his head shaven. A light blue, 2004 Ford Freestar minivan with Tennessee license 429 WNL, belonging to Christopher, is also missing from his home.

*snip

If you have any information that can help locate Christopher, call the Criminal Investigation Division of BCSO during normal business hours at (865) 273-5001, the 24-hour crime hotline at (865) 273-5000, or Blount County Dispatch at (865) 983-3620

http://www.volunteertv.com/home/headlines/82751642.html

You'd think with him gone almost a month someone would have produced at least one picture of his face.

You'd think with him gone almost a month someone would have produced at least one picture of his face.

That's exactly what I was thinking....how can anyone be on the lookout for this guy without a picture to reference? Makes no sense to me....

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2010/jan/26/authorities-search-missing-walland-man/
Jason Anderson Christopher
Jason Anderson Christopher, 34, of Walland was last seen Dec. 28 at his home, where all of his belongings were left. His family reported him missing Jan. 24, according to the Blount County Sheriff’s Office.
His light blue 2004 Ford Freestar mini-van, Tennessee registration 429 WNL, also is missing.

..more..

So gone almost a month before being reported missing.. How terribly sad.

Hello. I am new to these forums. I am listed in this thread and would like to talk to a moderator about some personal information listed in some of the links. If a moderator could pm me I would appreciate it. Thanks for your help.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back