Ronald speaks from jail #2

It just dawned on me. The reason they did not ask Ron more about Haleigh after he was arrested is he lawyered up and refused to talk. I bet money on it. Heck he refused to answer questions about his divorce. I am sure he refused to talk to the detectives.

It just dawned on me. The reason they did not ask Ron more about Haleigh after he was arrested is he layered up and refused to talk. I bet money on it. Heck he refused to answer questions about his divorce. I am sure he refused to talk to the detectives.

I'm sure you are right.

Can you even imagine having your child disappear and refuse to talk with anyone especially those who are working every day to find her?

You would need a gun to shut me up.

I'm sure you are right.

Can you even imagine having your child disappear and refuse to talk with anyone especially those who are working every day to find her?

You would need a gun to shut me up.

If he knows anything and he knows he's in trouble for it he probably doesn't care. She's dead what's he gonna do about it? If he doesn't know anything then they have probably already determined that. It's also possible his lawyer is just being smart and it has nothing to do with his knowledge of the crime. JMO

Hearing about the Oxy dealing makes the story of Hayleigh accidentally overdosing on Oxy very believable.

It just dawned on me. The reason they did not ask Ron more about Haleigh after he was arrested is he lawyered up and refused to talk. I bet money on it. Heck he refused to answer questions about his divorce. I am sure he refused to talk to the detectives.

but but but REMEMBER when we were told that this was a RUMOR!!!

Was HaLeigh not #1 in these peoples life's.

Haven't posted for awhile but have been following very closely.

In jail, RC talked again about taking out the trash and as we all know, this wasn't the first time. I started thinking about it and decided to look for the definition of the phrase and here's a few I found:

1 - Good guy gives bad guy what's coming to him.

2 - Get rid of something in the way by using violence.

3 - To dispose of dead body, usually by the murderer.

#1 doesn't apply but there are possibilities for #2 and #3. Wonder if #3 would include
moving the body?

To me, taking out the trash means doing away with someone beneath you, a low-life, scum. Since, in my OPINION, RC has a sense of entitlement - by whatever means he came by it, mother/LE/grandma, most other people ARE beneath him. I don't believe he sees himself for what he really is. Trash to him is anyone who crosses him/the entitled one, and I further believe he doesn't really like women, just used them.

My own opinion, of course.

I'm thinking it's a little curious that we've heard nothing out of Shoemaker or either of RC's other 2 best friends.

I wonder if he's still his attorney? Offering your services pro bono for a case involving a missing child is one thing, but I've never heard of a drug dealer with a pro bono lawyer.

I'm thinking it's a little curious that we've heard nothing out of Shoemaker or either of RC's other 2 best friends.

I wonder if he's still his attorney? Offering your services pro bono for a case involving a missing child is one thing, but I've never heard of a drug dealer with a pro bono lawyer.

Pro Bono = High Profile, IMO.

If a lawyer can get publicity he'll go for it.

To me, taking out the trash means doing away with someone beneath you, a low-life, scum. Since, in my OPINION, RC has a sense of entitlement - by whatever means he came by it, mother/LE/grandma, most other people ARE beneath him. I don't believe he sees himself for what he really is. Trash to him is anyone who crosses him/the entitled one, and I further believe he doesn't really like women, just used them.

My own opinion, of course.

ITA Trident! Ronald fancies himself some gangsta wanna-be tough guy and it is quite sickening.

One thing I have figured out in life is that no matter how low someone is, they will find someone who is lower in their opinion, if for no other reason than to be able to justify their behavior to themselves..at least that's what I think. Thus, the "murderers" that find "anyone who commits a crime against a child" beneath them..

His sense of importance in the jail interview was jaw dropping, imo. In his world this is all about him and the wrongs done to him. Making it appear that he has a g-friend. I think that's BS. Maybe someone he has had a couple of booty calls with. The newspaper, he just wanted to see what was being said about him...not about any news of HaLeigh...him.him..him...Notice how he doesn't stumble when telling Dana T that he didn't pay for Misty's tat? That was important to him..that people believe that...Trying to find HaLeigh is not :( because he knows exactly where she is and these drug charges have interrupted his life. THAT is what he is angry about imho...'his set back'..:sick:..

I'm just getting so pizzed with these people, my patience isn't what it used to be....:furious:

RONALD ...WHERE IS HALEIGH??!!!

We won't let you forget about her Ronald..EVER..even though it seems you have forgotten her name! Is it hard to say her name Ronald..is that what it is?? Her name is HALEIGH Ronald, WHERE is she? May you be haunted in your dreams by your daughters beautiful face until you admit what you did to and with her...

Something that bugs me about this interview:
When RC is asked about Misty and what she might know, he has answered that question a hundred times but it's still a hard question to answer and he can't come up with a straight answer yet. Then he's quick to change the subject from Misty to the injustice of his own cell that is too small and too sparsely furnished. I don't know what he expected, the Playboy mansion? Really, Ron, your cell is small and you haven't got a Xbox? Well duh, you're in jail.

It seems like he's not very interested in talking about Misty's knowledge or lack of it at all because it would lead to all sorts of speculation about what happened to Haleigh. Instead he turns the conversation to his cell, a safe subject, although uninteresting, since I'm sure it came as no news to Dana Treen that cells are not very big at all.

DT: Well, let me ask you. I know, I know we’ve talked about this maybe in the past, I mean do you think that Misty knows more than everybody says and you’re trying to find out stuff from her, is that accurate?
RC: That I’m trying to find out stuff from her?
DT: Yeah.
RC: Well of course I wanna know if she knows anything (pause). What she does know.
DT: What, what’s, do you think she knows more?
RC : I mean, that’s a, that’s a hard question to answer. (pause) It`s hard to believe that she don`t know more, but (pause) it`s also hard to believe that if she did know more she ain`t already talked, you know.
RC: Yeah. Especially if they got her locked up like they got me, man cause this ****’ll drive you crazy, this place ain`t but the size of two sheets of plywood. (pause) I mean the cell can’t be no more than eight, it might be ten by twelve, maybe on the side where the toilet ain't at, so on the side where the toilet's at ----it can’t be more than eight by ten. That’s what I’m saying, that’s not, this is not very big at all.
DT: I'll tell you what it gets smaller and smaller
RC: Oh yeah. It does.
DT: Do you even have a tv, do you read anything, are you allowed to have, you know?
RC: I got a Bible (pause) No TV. No radio. No nothing, man. I got a telephone through the doorway. That`s it. A toilet, a sink and a bed.

It seems to me that Ron has resigned himself to a lifetime of jail.

When RC is asked about Misty and what she might know, he has answered that question a hundred times but it's still a hard question to answer and he can't come up with a straight answer yet. Then he's quick to change the subject from Misty to the injustice of his own cell that is too small and too sparsely furnished. I don't know what he expected, the Playboy mansion? Really, Ron, your cell is small and you haven't got a Xbox? Well duh, you're in jail.

It seems like he's not very interested in talking about Misty's knowledge or lack of it at all because it would lead to all sorts of speculation about what happened to Haleigh. Instead he turns the conversation to his cell, a safe subject, although uninteresting, since I'm sure it came as no news to Dana Treen that cells are not very big at all.

DT: Well, let me ask you. I know, I know we’ve talked about this maybe in the past, I mean do you think that Misty knows more than everybody says and you’re trying to find out stuff from her, is that accurate?
RC: That I’m trying to find out stuff from her?
RC: Well of course I wanna know if she knows anything (pause). What she does know.
DT: What, what’s, do you think she knows more?
RC : I mean, that’s a, that’s a hard question to answer. (pause) It`s hard to believe that she don`t know more, but (pause) it`s also hard to believe that if she did know more she ain`t already talked, you know.
RC: Yeah. Especially if they got her locked up like they got me, man cause this ****’ll drive you crazy, this place ain`t but the size of two sheets of plywood. (pause) I mean the cell can’t be no more than eight, it might be ten by twelve, maybe on the side where the toilet ain't at, so on the side where the toilet's at ----it can’t be more than eight by ten. That’s what I’m saying, that’s not, this is not very big at all.
DT: I'll tell you what it gets smaller and smaller
RC: Oh yeah. It does.
DT: Do you even have a tv, do you read anything, are you allowed to have, you know?
RC: I got a Bible (pause) No TV. No radio. No nothing, man. I got a telephone through the doorway. That`s it. A toilet, a sink and a bed.

bbm~

I believe that is one of the most honest answers Ronald has ever given and he didn't even know it, imo.

WHY would that be a hard question to answer? Seriously, if it's that difficult for him to answer, Why hasn't he "taken out the trash"? UNLESS to answer it would incriminate him...that's what I hear him saying..

I actually think that he is surprised that Misty hasn't talked yet and knows that it could happen ANY minute..Driving him nuts I bet and I absolutely love it!

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that there are talks going on and we just don't know about it...soon Ronnie-boy, soon...

wonder what his next interview will be............what is his life in a cell like with a room mate now...........
pity the roommate..........really with the woes of ronald....................
mzz nancy save me, headlines!

bbm~

I believe that is one of the most honest answers Ronald has ever given and he didn't even know it, imo.

WHY would that be a hard question to answer? Seriously, if it's that difficult for him to answer, Why hasn't he "taken out the trash"? UNLESS to answer it would incriminate him...that's what I hear him saying..

I actually think that he is surprised that Misty hasn't talked yet and knows that it could happen ANY minute..Driving him nuts I bet and I absolutely love it!

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that there are talks going on and we just don't know about it...soon Ronnie-boy, soon...
I believe he just wants the public to think it's a hard question to answer, as if he's still investigating Misty (LOL). Amazing how much he distances himself from her as soon as he's arrested. I'm sure momma had much to do with that turn around. I wish Misty would get fed up with this and talk...

(snip, bbm) Exactly! He provides only the most compulsory, cursory, glib answer then immediately slides into a safer topic.

I believe he just wants the public to think it's a hard question to answer, as if he's still investigating Misty (LOL). Amazing how much he distances himself from her as soon as he's arrested. I'm sure momma had much to do with that turn around. I wish Misty would get fed up with this and talk...

LOL!! Yea that takes alot of mulling over, eh Ron :waitasec:... plez....

:parrot:

In Ron's interview he says there weren't any books in the library so "they brought me a bible". I guess "they" are the CO's, funny that they thought Ron might benefit from the good book. I wonder if that library was really empty ?

In Ron's interview he says there weren't any books in the library so "they brought me a bible". I guess "they" are the CO's, funny that they thought Ron might benefit from the good book. I wonder if that library was really empty ?

Except his mother made certain to let everyone know that he'd finished a 356 page book; a specific number of pages. And then added on that he's doing a lot of bible reading.

bbm~

Pondering, I appreciate your post on Ron's answer. But can I add that from my past experience as a reporter, I found that whenever someone attemped to answer a question using the phrase "That's a hard question to answer..." It usually mean that they did not want to answer the question. And you will notice Ron answered with a riddle as if he were saying "If it's not one thing, it's another." Nothing concrete in his answer.
Instead I would have used a different tatic like putting words in Ron's mouth with a question: "So you say Misty knows more but isn't tellling you what she knows?" Or "So, you say Misty doesn't know what happened and you can live with that?"
It's like when you interview a witness to a giant explosion, you say in an exciting voice "What was it like? Was there a loud noise that shook the ground and scared the hell out of everyone!"
And nine times out of ten, the response you will get "Yeah there was a loud noise, it shook the ground and scared the hell out of all of us." jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back