MN MN - Eric Peterson, 24, Lakeville, 19 Jan 2010

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.mnsun.com/articles/2010/01/31/headlines/717lv25missing.txt

By Joseph Palmersheim • Sun Newspapers
Published: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 9:45 AM CST

Bloomington and Lakeville Police are still searching for a 24-year-old Lakeville man who went missing Tuesday, Jan. 19.

Eric Michael Peterson was last seen by his father at their Lakeville home. His car was found Jan. 21 by Bloomington Police in the parking of the Aqua Port near the intersection of West 106th Street and Interstate 35W. Further investigation indicated that Peterson left all of his belongings in the car.

Peterson is white, stands approximately 6-feet, 3-inches tall and has brown hair and brown eyes.

Lakeville Police Chief Thomas Vonhof confirmed today that the search for Peterson is ongoing, and that there have been no new developments since last week. Both departments are asking for the public's assistance in the case, he said, and people with information are encouraged to contact either the Bloomington Police Department, at 952-563-8893, or the Lakeville Police Department at 952-985-4800.

717lv25missing.jpg

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4762562&posted=1#post4762562

link above is to a thread for Jonathan Lacina. This MSM article: http://www.kcci.com/news/22411734/detail.html is 'suggesting' ( and I use that term with lots of salt) that these cases may be somehow or way connected... as well as with one other case of a missing 18 y/o named Sylvester McCurry (haven't found a websleuth thread for him yet) Kind of creepy nonetheless: (*note this article was on the Jonathan Lacina case)

Other Missing Persons Connections?

Iowa State is working with Ames police and the state Division of Criminal Investigation on a possible connection with two other missing person cases in the Midwest. Both cases involve young men around the same age as Lacina and who went missing around the same time, one is from Minnesota and the other from Wisconsin.

Sylvester McCurry, 18, was reported missing from Duluth, Min., on Jan. 17. Eric Michael Peterson, 24, was last seen in Lakeville, Min., on Jan. 19.

Investigators said it is too early to say whether there may be any connection between the cases, but investigators are looking into them and not ruling out any possibilities.

Bumping for Eric

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hopefully He is Found Soon
I Lived in Lakeville my whole life and had no clue that there are people missing from Lakeville

Both The Charley Project and Namus confirm that Eric was headed for Bloomington to meet with friends. Bloomington is where his car was eventually found—either at the 11100 block of Lyndale Ave (according to the CP), or the 11199 block (according to the Minnesota Department of Public Safety). Maybe the difference is because 0 and 9 are close together on a keyboard. The distance is probably negligible.

Did LE ever confirm if Eric ever actually did meet up with his friends, though? I'm not seeing any info regarding that, but that could potentially narrow the timeline, since Lakeville and Bloomington are less than 20 minutes apart.

According to the comments on a blog that is "raising awareness for missing young adult males since 2002" (I doubt the link is allowed), some nearby residents reported graffiti in the area where his car was found—religious references and smiley faces.

Still missing as far as I can tell...still listed on NAMUS

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back