Levi Page Show 1/31/10 Haleigh Cummings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Reaction score
Tonight @ 10 PM EST / 9 CST / 8 MST / 7 PST

Will drug arrests for key players the Haleigh Cummings case blow the case wide open? Will Misty Croslin crack or will she continue to be deceptive? Is she covering up for Ronald Cummings who still seems to exhibit control over her despite their divorce? We also analyze Ronald Cummings interview with a local newspaper reporter while he is behind bars! Why is Ronald complaining about the size of his jail cell while his daughter is missing? And what does his recent transfer to Putnam County jail mean for the case?

Panel includes: Criminal Profiler Pat Brown, Private Investigator T.J. Ward who put Misty through a layered voice analysis and Tricia Griffith the admin. of Websleuths / Forums For Justice who has been following the case from day 1.

Call in with your questions or comments at: 347-838-9781

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/02/01/drug-bust-in-haleigh-cummings-investigation

Members, we will be meeting here to discuss the show once it starts. Until then, please do not make comments on this thread. Thank you all so much! The discussions I've read on this forum have been very interesting and informative. :grouphug:

Going on the air in 12 mins!

I'm ready. All 3 dogs are asleep at my feet. Birds are asleep, even the snake is curled up and ready to listen.
Just praying that a moose doesn't jump on my porch like it did once during Levi's show. YIKES.

I have to thank Levi for having me on his show. I am very honored.

Oops. I'm commenting. Don't mean to. Must ban myself again.

Tricia

Does anyone have a specific thought or question they want me to bring up?

Tricia, can you ask if anyone knows why Ron was moved to Putnam Co jail and if he is still in segregation there ?

Thanks !

OK, one more...do we know if Ron still has the same lawyer representing him now ?

Will try my dear :)

Is it possible any of the 5 that were arrested are working as an insider for police?

Tricia, please ask TJ Ward to analyze Ron C's interview with Dana Treen.

Go Tricia LOL How does he keep getting girlfriends. :woohoo: GO Tricia EXACTLY.

Good question Em. I am not convinced yet that VA isn't a good tool. I heard some babbling.

Well I really suck at getting your questions in. Sorry.

I'll be the first one to admit I didn't think Ron had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearence. But, over the past little while I am beginning to see just how dark and dangerous he is.

He knows something. He and Misty and I think they are the only two who know.

Well, I hope they're right about NG changing her tune, but I just doubt it---someone should play that video clip for her.

Great show!!! That hour FLEW by... :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Levi really kept the pace going tonight... lots of things covered.

I wonder if TJ has used the VA on Ron's recordings? Maybe not because Ron didn't agree to it before.

You did a good job Tricia !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member