Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anna Jovita Mallari, 24 - Missing Since: 1 Dec 1988 from El Paso TX

I was just wondering...what if Anna is PB? what's going to happen next after all the DNA testing and it matches? All her relatives and family are in the Philippines.

If it does turn out that Anna is Princess Blue, I guess it would be up to her family to determine what they would like done with Anna's remains. If they would like her cremated, I believe that something could be done and her ashes could be returned to her family. I am not certain what arrangements could be made if Anna's family wanted Anna's body brought to the Philippines. I'm sure that there is something that could be worked out once it was determined if Anna is Princess Blue is Anna or not. I know it's a long progress, but, we are moving in the right direction. I do hope we can find out if Anna's dentals are available still or not. If so, that sure would make the process move along much faster.

On Monday, I will ahold of the Texas Missing Persons Clearing House and they can personally get in touch with the El Paso PD and ask them about the dental records and see if they still have them on records there so that they can compare them to Princess Blue's.

What I also think would be a good idea to do is to get Anna's information added to www.namus.gov which is a national database which compares missing persons to unidentied persons. I think you should look over the website and then if you need help in getting Anna's information added to the site I'd be more than glad to help out in any way I can.

Take care for now. I'll let you know what I find out.

Quote Originally Posted by red33chic View Post
    I was just wondering...what if Anna is PB? what's going to happen next after all the DNA testing and it matches? All her relatives and family are in the Philippines.
    Last edited by Earthbound Misfit I; 06-21-2010 at 11:25 AM.
    Princess Blue
    Located September 10, 1990 in Manvel, Texas

Could Princess Blue be identified soon Princess Blue? Follow us at the link below
    Princess Blue Forum to find out.

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham
    Missing from Dallas, Texas since April 8, 1989

Where is Kimberly Shawn Cheatham?

I'll check the website. And thank you so much for your help.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to red33chic For This Useful Post:

Hey all, I don't normally read the Princess Blue forum, but happened to independently run across Anna Jovita Mallari the other day and immediately thought "WOW, I wonder if the Princess Blue folks have checked this one." Happy to see this thread. Just wanted to back you all up with my two cents as someone from "outside" this case—I think she's the best bet yet.

Hi Zinc, sorry it has taken so long to reply to your post. I so hope that Anna is Princess Blue, the hard time (of course) is waiting to find out about the DNA being a match or not.

Fingers are still crossed xxxxx xxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by zinc View Post
    Hey all, I don't normally read the Princess Blue forum, but happened to independently run across Anna Jovita Mallari the other day and immediately thought "WOW, I wonder if the Princess Blue folks have checked this one." Happy to see this thread. Just wanted to back you all up with my two cents as someone from "outside" this case—I think she's the best bet yet.
    Princess Blue

Could Princess Blue be identified soon Princess Blue? Follow us at the link below

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earthbound Misfit I For This Useful Post:

I checked on this on 8/25/2010 and there was nothing new to report.
    Princess Blue

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthbound Misfit I For This Useful Post:

Princess of Oz is offline Zahra is all things good. The Zahra's of the world give me hope. ~ elepher50
    USAF wife currently in Fort Riley, Kansas
    Fingers still crossed

Rest peacefully, My Little Boy Blue.

Why is it taking so long??? Is there anything we can do to help speed things up???

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Reannan For This Useful Post:

I checked on this on 1/12/2011 and there is still nothing new to report.
    Princess Blue

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthbound Misfit I For This Useful Post:

what was her husbands name?odd he too went "missing" shortly after she did-find him and could find ALL the answers

Her husband's name is RM. He is in Germany right now with his new family... You can check him on Facebook. I know it's odd. When I talked with Anna's parents before, her mom said that Anna mentioned that if she ever went missing, they should contact her husband because something's on plus she went to work with bruises before she went missing. Isn't that really.....really odd? I'm surprised her husband's still free to roam.
    Last edited by Salem; 10-10-2012 at 02:24 PM. Reason: We don't name people that have not been charged. Thanks.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to red33chic For This Useful Post:

Send me an email if you need to know more...BTW. Rknowley, we submitted another set of DNA samples straight from her elder brother and another one from her daughter. I do hope that we'll have a result soon. IT's taking more than the alotted time. Please help. Thank you.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to red33chic For This Useful Post:

I was hoping there might be an update on Anna's DNA?

I was considering the differences in the facial reconstruction and the picture submitted of Anna... Since Anna had recently been pregnant, I wonder if the stats submitted for her might be off? Often the stats used are from a driver's license, and pictures are not always most recent... Perhaps she had filled out quite a bit since that pic and stats?

ETA: Sorry, the quote didn't copy over correctly, but I was referring to Carl's post on pg 1 of this topic with the descriptions of similarities and differences in facial details...
    Last edited by AnnieOakley; 12-28-2011 at 04:45 PM. Reason: add note
    A run-away may leave on purpose, but that doesn't mean that they are able to get back home.... Never stop searching.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnnieOakley For This Useful Post:

Any news?

Princess Blue

Hi Everyone. Is there an update regarding the status of the DNA samples that were submitted by Anna's daughter and elder brother? It's been 2 years now. Hopefully, somebody can get back to me asap.
    BTW, for some reason, my emails with the texas police department isn't sending, I hope no one's hacking and preventing it from sending. Like someone who doesn't want this case to be solved.
    Please Sloane1 and Rknowles...help me.

believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    the latest on her NAMUS profile indicates that the inquiry into her DNA profile is underway.

I dont know what the means-perhaps the case hasnt been updated since the samples were submitted?

Link Here

ETA-her regional case administrator is from the UNTCHI, so they must have some kind of sample they have processed or are processing.

Where did the family get swabbed?
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Princess Blue

The family got swabbed in Philippines. And that was 2 years ago. I was just really anxious if it's a match or not. The family went to the US Embassy for their DNA samples to be taken. I do hope they update me.
    Than you for your reply. At least I know that the thread is still alive. It gives me hope.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to red33chic For This Useful Post:

Hi everyone. Can anyone tell me something about the DNA process for Princess Blue and Anna Jovita Mallari? The link below from Namus states DNA test complete:
    https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/8744/0/

What does it mean? Is it a match? What's going to happen now?

PLEASE CAN ANYONE REPLY TO ME.

I am pretty sure it means they have her DNA. I did not see any rule outs

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Diddy98 For This Useful Post:

red33chic, there is an administrator for UNTCHI listed on the contacts portion of the NAMUS file. I am not going to post his email here so he doesnt get bot spam. Email him and ask him if Anna's DNA has been compared to Princess, ok??
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

IMO, it means that Anna would be ruled out as Princess Blue, both Anna and Princess Blue's DNA are in CODIS and they would be compared automatically.
    Princess Blue

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthbound Misfit I For This Useful Post:

Princess Blue's DNA

I see. I emailed the contact person and he did reply to me. However, I wasn't able to get a direct reply. He just mentioned that his job is about obtaining dentals and DNA and he cannot give me a time line as to when our DNA will be compared to that of Princess Blue's. Thank you all for your reply. I'm just getting a little desperate as Princess Blue somehow gave me hope that she is my missing mom. If she's not, it means I'm back to square one again.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to red33chic For This Useful Post:

Just to clarify for my own sake, red33chic, Is Anna Mallari your mom??

I am so sorry for your struggle. Maybe we can get a little more fire under her case for you.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

Yes, she is. I've been looking for answers for years. That's why I'm so eager to know if it matches or not. I'll still keep my fingers crossed. What I know is that she went missing after few days of going to work with bruises all over her.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to red33chic For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by red33chic View Post
    I see. I emailed the contact person and he did reply to me. However, I wasn't able to get a direct reply. He just mentioned that his job is about obtaining dentals and DNA and he cannot give me a time line as to when our DNA will be compared to that of Princess Blue's. Thank you all for your reply. I'm just getting a little desperate as Princess Blue somehow gave me hope that she is my missing mom. If she's not, it means I'm back to square one again.
    I didn't mean to discourage you in any way, maybe it is only the testing that is finished on the DNA that was submitted. Perhaps it hasn't even been entered into CODIS yet. I have waited along time to find out if Anna is Princess Blue, I do see similarities.
    Princess Blue

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast